SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the first listen, I get the impression Misty is NOT listening to what anyone is telling her.Especially her lawyer.

I'm so glad I never went to jail and had to call any of my loved ones from there. But, if I ever did, all I would be saying is I am so sorry I did this to you, so sorry I am putting you through this, I hope you can forgive me. At least Tommy is thinking of his wife and kids for that moment. I realize he wasn't doing so all the other times that got him there. I'm just saying at the moment.

All these users say is gimmee, gimmee, let me have, get me out, send me stuff, give me phone minutes...

I'm sorry... I can't listen because I'm at werk, but.... GGS is talking to MISTY???
After listening again, I don't think it's GGS, but HER grandmother. My apologies. The first part of the conversation is muffled.

money, money, money, money

I want to know who Talent, Talen, Tallen is....and Jacob

Misty figures if she was just "there", not selling, she is in the clear. No matter if she set it up and all....

Misty got her whine from daddy dear....

ok, so Ron is getting special treatment in a way,(two half hour visits every week, normal is one visit every two weeks, approved by Jeff Hardy) but i think PCSO has a plan to hand Ron the rope and let him hang himself, figurtively (not sure i spelled that right :)) speaking. JMO

Mistys lawyer doesn't want anything to do with LP....did I hear that right? Or, Cobra...

As much as Misty rattles on about things that she shouldn't, it's a wonder she hasn't blabbed about Haleigh. No wonder Ron sounded surprised & impressed that she hadn't cracked. Shoot, maybe she really doesn't know much. Who knows...

awwww....mean sheriff won't let Ronald have his chain....boo-hoo-hoo

PHew! My hink meter went to red alert level if GGS was talking to Misty... lol

GGS tells Ron "be careful what you say, there's a snitch in here???

Yep, it's a FAMILY conspiracy.

LOL...............is she afraid that Ron will say something about Haleigh involving her????

Poor Misty - bubba needs to put more minutes on his phone, parents won't talk to her, won't visit her, she's on 24 hour lock down, no money for the commissary. Wonder what Bubba won't tell her on the phone. (all in call 3). LOL - you weren't trafficking, you were helping a friend. What a great friend! Too bad they have to give all their tax refunds to Misty -- wow. Destiny doesn't want to talk to her.

3 phone calls for $25.00 - ouch. Misty doesn't seem to be saying much for the cost of these calls (that's my comment).

Mom and dad need to come visit me - it's been 6 days. Bubba: we're working on it. Good Lord - how far is the jail from them.

Off to listen to more ;)

Mel

who taped who and Misty heard it but would NOT discuss it over phone? Did I hear someone taped Ronald and Misty heard the tape?

who taped who and Misty heard it but would NOT discuss it over phone? Did I hear someone taped Ronald and Misty heard the tape?
The impression I got was that someone told Misty about Rons interview with Dana and she feels he was sending her messages. Weird thing is, it's probably true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea