Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I started a thread just for Rumors/Not Verified here

Now you're covered sheza, or anyone!

Thanks TG, thats a good idea.
That way, if you don't want to get offended and all bent out of shape over rumors, then you can just avoid that thread.

ETA.

By "you" I mean anyone on the board.

I know about the rumor. Do you want me to take the heat and post what I read somewhere about it??

I don't think I remember the last time my heart was beating this fast. It's only a rumor, I know, but still... :(

I've searched for news reports of PP arrest. One would think it would be all over the news, but I've found nothing.

Just to be clear...it's been a while and I've read so much about this case it all swims in my head together. Now I think is a good time to remind me...does Ok have the death penalty?

Same here, trino... None of my alerts on my phone went off either... Perhaps IF it's true they're going to wait for a press conference to announce it?

According to deathpenaltyinfo.org, OK does have the DP, method: Injection (Allows for Electrocution -- then Firing Squad should other methods be deemed unconstitutional). Obviously I'm not a local so if that's wrong please correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther