Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm basically thinking out loud.
Ocean, you get what I'm saying right? :waitasec:lol
If the POI was facing the woods, the witnesses couldn't have seen his face.
argg I wish there was more confirmed facts.

He evidently was not trying to hide his face just what he was doing. No I dont believe his face was facing the woods.

He was pointed in the right direction but he had gotten over further into the road and wasn't moving. When the guy came up behind him and saw the truck and the OK license plate on the back he slowly passed this guy by using the other side of the road because evidently no one was coming from the other way. He went by him slowly and that is why he got a good look at his face and ponytail imo. This dude may have looked directly into the witnesses eyes when the witness passed by. I think the POI was on the driver's side door area.

imoo

Me too, any you make a good point.

I've wondered too if this POI description isn't wrong, if the person isn't actually hispanic.

CarpeDiem,
Thanks, I'm starting to confuse myself. :waitasec:

Tonight, I have a feeling the description of the perp is all wrong.

Except LE has cleared the families already. If there was anything like that going on...I would think they would still be working on that angle to find out. Usually in cases of abuse, there are other signs it is taking place. AND we have a POI that was at the crime scene at the time.

Me too, any you make a good point.

I've wondered too if this POI description isn't wrong, if the person isn't actually Hispanic.

Since this county has many Native Americans I would think since they see them all the time they would certainly know the difference. Many times it is the hair and very little facial hair. NA have very straight black hair.

I think the Hispanic population there is very low.

imoo

I keep trying to look on Google to see if there is a road, but I can't tell. It looks like it tho.

Yes, I guess you are right. He would have had to be closer to see his eyes etc. Unless they are guessing at the eyes because of his obviously being NA. It was just a thought anyway. :)

Ok, I'm so confused. NoZme posted this earlier and said that Taylor's house was above the red "A" on the left (the clearing). So wouldn't the road south of their house be E1130 Rd, and Bad Creek Bridge is north of the "A." So maybe the pic with the road closed is at the intersection of E1130 and County Line Rd. See timeline map too. So from E1130 looking north to where the girls were found would be more than the 300 yrds/900 ft from the house.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/E1130+rd+%26+N3890+rd+weleetka+ok#a/maps/l::E1130+Rd+&+N3890+Rd:Weleetka:OK:74880:US:35.376 88:-96.0875:intersection:Okmulgee+County/m:hyb:12:35.37688:-96.0875:0::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

Timeline Map: http://newsok.com/article/3255986

Gosh, you guys have been busy!!! With Father's Day and a big project I am working on, I haven't had time to check in much. I was hoping to stop by and see an arrest; guess I have that to look forwrad to, huh? Anyway, I still see the sketch POI as being the killer. I believe the girls were walking away from the bridge and back towards their home when his truck came upon them from behind. I believe he did a U-turn right in front of them, and stopped his truck in the position that partially blocked the entire road. I believe he got out of his vehicle and shot them both - rapidly. I believe he was in the process of reloading one or more of his guns when the witness drove by. The witness was smart and intuited that something was amis with this guy, and therefore, did not notice the bodies laying in the ditch. Can you imagine what would have happened to the witness if he/she had stopped and asked if "there was trouble"???

show_image.php

(I brought this over from the previous thread.)
Pictured above are the grandparents who were raising one of the murdered girls.

What if someone in the home was abusing the girls?
I'm not talking about the day they were murdered but previous to that day? What if the girls told the person they were going to 'tell'?
I bring up this scenario because the girls were shot so many times. I recently read that strangers usually shot once and run.
Someone known to the victim shoots many times.

90% of children murdered are killed by someone they know.

I am going to call it a night. I am not going there philamena. There is absolutely nothing to base any of this on. The police themselves have said they do not believe that the family or friends are involved. There hasnt been one hint of abuse mentioned. Quite the opposite. Taylor was excelling in her short life, making great grades and was known as a sweet and happy girl.

These people may not be pretty and they may not have a lot of money but I bet they loved Taylor with all their hearts and would never have hurt her.

If there is something new that changes that then I will be the first to ponder another theory in this case but until then they are looking for a stranger and consider him a POI. That is the man I hope they find, arrest and take off the streets.

imoo

Except LE has cleared the families already. If there was anything like that going on...I would think they would still be working on that angle to find out. Usually in cases of abuse, there are other signs it is taking place. AND we have a POI that was at the crime scene at the time.

SS,
I'm just throwing things out.
The girls were executed...why did the killer shoot them numerous times?
Why the the face and body? :(

According to Brown, there were a "couple of witnesses" who saw the POI and gave descriptions. Either together in same car or separately.

June 14th – NewsOK
Brown described the man authorities want to interview as American Indian, 6 feet tall, with brown eyes and a long black ponytail. She said a couple of witnesses told the OSBI they saw the man near where the girls were found dead. Other witnesses said they heard gunshots but did not report seeing the man or his white truck, Brown said.

http://newsok.com/new-sketch-fuels-hope-in-slayings/article/3257467/

I am going to call it a night. I am not going there philamena. There is absolutely nothing to base any of this on.
SNIP
imoo

Ocean,
There is almost nothing to base any of our thoughts about this case on because the known, confirmed facts are so few and far between.( I'm sorry if I offended you. )

Confirmed facts~
The girls were found murdered.
Off a dirt road.
1/4 mile or less from home.
They were lying in a ditch.
Shot to death.
Shot multiple times.
A few people heard the gunshots.
A few people saw the POI.

Wow! Mapquest is SO much clearer than Google. I am going to start using it instead.

SS,
I'm just throwing things out.
The girls were executed...why did the killer shoot them numerous times?
Why the the face and body? :(
Those are questions only the killer can answer. There is no rhyme or reason for it. Why under the chin, too?

I noticed on NG earlier something about the fingernail clippings. (I didn't catch what it said) I wonder if the girls were in direct contact and fighting them off before being shot? This could explain the DNA that Rosser mentioned they were testing on the girls.

Those are questions only the killer can answer. There is no rhyme or reason for it. Why under the chin, too?

I noticed on NG earlier something about the fingernail clippings. (I didn't catch what it said) I wonder if the girls were in direct contact and fighting them off before being shot? This could explain the DNA that Rosser mentioned they were testing on the girls.

I think they said it was one of the things they were going to look at to see if there is any evidence.

Oh really? I missed NG.
Let's hope the ME finds DNA under the fingernails.

There's obviously an issue here where the shooter wanted these girls dead and certainly carried that to its fullest extent," Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation Inspector Stan Florence told FOX News.

An autopsy found the girls had died of multiple gunshot wounds to the chest and face, Chief Investigator Kevin Rowland of the Oklahoma Chief Medical Examiner's office told FOXNews.com.
Notice there is no mention of the girls being shot in the legs.

For a year, Taylor had made the quarter-mile walk down the road to the bridge daily as exercise, Placker told FOXNews.com.

In addition to the ballistics tests, police were examining shoe and tire prints, shell casings and any computer correspondence the girls made.

Okla. Police Receive 'Hundreds of Leads' in Search for Girls' Killers

Jessica Brown of OSBI said the agency has received "hundreds of leads" after releasing a composite sketch Friday of a man believed to have been in the rural area at the time of the murders.

The possible male witness is described as "part American Indian, part Caucasian," about 35 years old, about 6-feet tall, with black hair and a long ponytail.

"Several people came forward giving us that description," Brown said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,367061,00.html (Bolded by me)

I saw a more in depth article quoting Mr. Farrow (Skylar's grandfather) who said that on weekends there are drunks and dopeheads out and about on the roads. This article went further saying that they would be passed out in the middle of the road and they'd have to go around them. Mr. Farrow also said that he'd been robbed three times in the last ten years.

txvicki,
Oh my gosh you're kidding?
Robbed 3 times?! :0
Drunks in the road.
Looks like country living isn't safe in Oklahoma either. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors