Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must of posting at the same time. You can delete my post if you want.

Your probably right evelyn. I just needed to reread it.

Guess it's just my impatience getting in the way. I really thought that the killer and/or killers of these angels would have been done and over with by now.

RIP Taylor and Skylar

I think this article has some clues in it. Like I said before in regards to the shed the girls made into a club house & the prowlers & the fact she had just been allowed to walk the area around the home. All I know those poor GPs how he must be beating himself up.

is there a link for it?

Tonight:

http://www.adaeveningnews.com/local/local_story_172185516.html

Officials continue search for suspect in Weleetka murders

OSBI Public Information Officer Jessica Brown said the television show America’s Most Wanted aired a short synopsis about the crime Saturday. There will be another airing this Saturday if no suspect or suspects are found by then...............

Hey, you guys notice that in this version it says the witness said the POI was sitting down. Others stated standing in front of the truck and others said beside the truck with the door open. Important to me and others because we've been looking for a man 6 feet tall but you can't tell tell that if he's sitting down. Hopefully an error in this report only.

Hey, you guys notice that in this version it says the witness said the POI was sitting down. Others stated standing in front of the truck and others said beside the truck with the door open. Important to me and others because we've been looking for a man 6 feet tall but you can't tell tell that if he's sitting down. Hopefully an error in this report only.

"sitting" outside of his pickup. First time I have seen that. Amazing that there have been 3 instances/witnesses of this POI. But NOONE seeing the shooting, hmmmm.

I think this article has some clues in it. Like I said before in regards to the shed the girls made into a club house & the prowlers & the fact she had just been allowed to walk the area around the home. All I know those poor GPs how he must be beating himself up.

What if something had been dropped on that road or the woods and they were there looking for it. For some reason they thought the girls got possesion of it?

I just read a story on AMW's website where there was a murder committed because the package of drugs was delivered to the neighbors house.

I looked for a link to the People Mag article but couldn't find one.

strach304: I noticed that too. Was he standing or sitting?? Maybe that came from a couple of different witnesses?

Well they have now said that more witnesses have come forward that saw him so maybe he was sitting back on the tailgate of his truck when the other witnesses saw him.

Maybe.

"sitting" outside of his pickup. First time I have seen that. Amazing that there have been 3 instances/witnesses of this POI. But NOONE seeing the shooting, hmmmm.

It is easy though I would think to look up and down that road to make sure no one was coming before he raised the guns and fired. It only took such a very short time and it was over.

imoo

Have we checked on any crimes commited the week-weekend the girls were killed ? I just thought about that.

Something besides just the name, linking Edward Gordon to Skyla.

This article about the trial in Kansas gives Ed's address as 202 E 20th St, Baxter Springs.

http://www.joplinglobe.com/siteSearch/apstorysection/local_story_128223625.html?start:int=15

This court record for Rose Marie Getman lists her address (in 2000 ) as the same place.

[URL="http://www.odcr.com/detail.php?Case=058-TRC%200005253&County=058-"]http://www.odcr.com/detail.php?Case=058-TRC%200005253&County=058-[/URL]

There's a pic of Edward Gordon on this link.

what ya thinking Tulsa? Were they both living there together at the same time?

Welcome to websleuths :blowkiss:

Have we checked on any crimes commited the week-weekend the girls were killed ? I just thought about that.

No but where do we look? I was hoping for some news of a located body. That may tie in with a drug deal type execution orthe POI turning up dead, etc.

This guy, Creech, was mentioned earlier on by SeriouslySearching. Thought I might put up the pictures. This guy Creech lives in Weleetka, and is listed in the sex and violent offender directory. Oklahome LE puts out warrants for arrests in Eastern Oklahoma just a couple of days ago. I just wonder if anything could be connected here.

sors.sor_data.retreive_img_data

Composite.jpg

Nunya, (6/15/2008 5:01:21 PM)
friends of ours own property out by keystone. even though their entire property is fenced. their three kids aged 10, 13 and 15 are not allowed to wander about their own property of 150 acres, let alone beyond their gate and onto the country roads around their property. they are scared to death of the low lifes and meth users living in the back hills. they recently got robbed during the daytime hours. there is not enough law enforcement to police the area thoroughly. they now have a security system that sends images of their property and home to their computers at work.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080614_12_Almos62838

I found this on a newspaper site link above. It tells its own story I think.

This guy, Creech, was mentioned earlier on by SeriouslySearching. Thought I might put up the pictures. This guy Creech lives in Weleetka, and is listed in the sex and violent offender directory. Oklahome LE puts out warrants for arrests in Eastern Oklahoma just a couple of days ago. I just wonder if anything could be connected here.

MissHolmes, this guy just creeps me out. Remove the facial hair and he sure favors the composite. Isnt he a level three sex offender?

But surely this guy would be known in that area wouldnt he? Or has someone already identified him and this is why they may have an arrest warrant out for him.

Are they keeping this close to the vest until they nab him?

imo

Composite.jpg

Is there an arrest warrant out for Creech? If so, that would be a suspicious coincidence.

The guy is, indeed, creepy, although I don't believe this tragedy is related to a sex crime.

My theory:

The two girls - because they were walking - found a bag/box containing either drugs or cash. The POI may have been trolling the road and saw them pick it up. After the witness(es) drove by, he went after the girls. I also think he asked them for the bag/box, which they handed over to him. However, because he could be identified, he killed them. HE could mean more than one individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge