Skyline Groundskeeper says he saw no white truck -Timeline Clarified

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he stated he was mowing the soccer field from 7:45 until 8:45 that morning....And If a truck had been there he would have seen it...
The article did say more to come though, so I guess we wait...

I'm not climbing up on any fence though..JMO

the article says 8:30

He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the morning of June 4 and never saw the Hormans’ truck on the road.

He's driving some sort of truck/SUV. Wonder if that's what people saw and then the power of suggestion took it away....

Wonder why we're just now hearing this. Has LE not asked anyone if they saw the white truck anywhere suspicious before now? Especially school staff? WTH?

Just an intuition here. I felt since the press conference and the access road was discussed I felt it was unlikely.

I just feel it's more likely Kyron either walked out of the South entrance to the truck to meet TH and was taken under some pretense (I/E To go see the Doctor) just speculating here.

She could have told him to meet her at the door at 9AM and signaled for him to come out. This is what I feel is the most likely way he was taken from the school.

My intuition is the truck was parked closer to the walkway on the side parking lot. JMO

MOO

I thought it was odd that the DA changed his mind at the press conference about confirming that at least one witness said the truck was there. We don't know who that witness is. I think there's more to this. jmo

Wonder why we're just now hearing this. Has LE not asked anyone if they saw the white truck anywhere suspicious before now? Especially school staff? WTH?

You would think they would have interviewed any and all groundskeeper and maintenance personnel to see if, while doing their work, they had seen Kyron outside the school that morning.

Geezy Louise!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sounds to me like this is the first time the groundskeeper has spoken about this. Uh.......:waitasec:

If LE didn't just stay tight-lipped about his observation, meaning they didn't question the groundskeeper of a site of a possible child abduction, someone who might be most aware of what was going on at the property that morning, that is obviously a huge oversight, to put it lightly.

Wonder if he drives an f250, it looks white? Hey, somebody up in Portland refresh my memory, this man says he was mowing that morning. Was it not raining that day up there?

Yep, you're right. I tried looking for a way to look up previous weather but could only find it for the month of July. So I googled and found this to confirm it was raining on that day and most of that week:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/rain_of_course_plus_one_nice_d.html

You can mow in the rain but it's not a good idea according to this article:

http://www.allaboutlawns.com/lawn-mowing-mowers/mow-your-lawn-in-the-rain-10289.php

He probably wouldn't have noticed it. I would HOPE LE knew this man was working early that morning.

What I'd like to know is if this man was interviewed 10 weeks ago, and if LE thought to check with him when their witnesses placed that truck on the access road.

This makes the sheriff's office look pretty foolish.

He doesn't say when he left. But he's pretty damned sure there was no white truck on that access road.

LE took a gamble and it didn't pay off.

If he left at 8:30, it's all a moot point. Also, if she just quickly drove on the access road, and Kyron ran out and they left, it's possible he could have missed seeing the truck. :twocents:

I need more information, I think.

ETA: I don't think we can assume that LE has not already spoken to this man. We have see no reports to confirm this, and thus far, LE seems to have done their due diligence. I haven't see anything here to make them look foolish.

Yep, you're right. I tried looking for a way to look up previous weather but could only find it for the month of July. So I googled and found this to confirm it was raining on that day and most of that week:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/rain_of_course_plus_one_nice_d.html

You can mow in the rain but it's not a good idea according to this article:

http://www.allaboutlawns.com/lawn-mowing-mowers/mow-your-lawn-in-the-rain-10289.php

Ask some of the locals; IIRC they've said it wasn't raining that morning.

LE either has lying witnesses... or no witnesses and they were fishing for info to fit a *theory only* on how she got Kyron out of the building. :cow:

This is depressing. :(

Oh, BeanE, I fear you may be right. Another fishing expedition, like the MFHP sting.

Doesn't mean it couldn't have been there at 8:45.

The groundskeeper stated that he finished mowing the socer field at around 8:30 a.m. He would the have cleaned up his equipment and moved it to the access road from the soccer field. Might be close to 8:45 by then, IMO

All JMO

Hmmm. When a guy is mowing, he's watching for a lot of things. He's probably running in circles, either small or large. Just because I didn't see the Perseid meteor shower on a clear night, doesn't mean it didn't happen or that it did.

This tells me the GJ isn't going well, and the DA knows that based on the questions being asked by the jurors. He can't get Terri and Kyron out of the building and into a vehicle. The presser yesterday was a fishing expedition.

My feet are dangling off the fence... on the dark side... and I do NOT want to go there.

This is awful. Wth happened to Kyron?????????

If he left at 8:30, it's all a moot point. Also, if she just quickly drove on the access road, and Kyron ran out and they left, it's possible he could have missed seeing the truck. :twocents:

Didn't it say he was mowing until 8:30 ? I didn't see anything about when he left. Doing other stuff here, I'll read it again. But he's pretty adamant that for that time frame, he couldn't have entered or exited had there been a truck parked on the access road.

I think the truck-on-the-access-road is a dead end.

ETA: I don't think we can assume that LE has not already spoken to this man. We have see no reports to confirm this, and thus far, LE seems to have done their due diligence. I haven't see anything here to make them look foolish.

I don't think it's necessarily a moot point. It would only be moot if we're going off the assumption that she parked in one place and then moved the truck in that 15 minute window between 8:30 and 8:45, right? Why would she do that? Why would she move the truck even farther away where it would take more time to get to? Did I just confuse myself?

the article says 8:30

He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the morning of June 4 and never saw the Hormans’ truck on the road.

Thank you, I corrected the time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member