Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know my opinion on Ben already. I think there's big difference between empathy and attention-seeking behavior. Ben is the "friend" who didn't want to tell another friend that his wife was obviously cheating on him. Ben is not necessarily a huge devotee of truth. JMO.

I have to agree. In my opinion he is profiting from a coopers death even though he claims not to be receiving money he is at the very least receiving his 15 minutes of fame. He doesn't appear to be grieving just getting on TV and into the papers as much as possible. I see a book deal and lots of commentary for him at the trial and the lead up to it. He's just getting in early. This to me is horrible no one should be benefiting from this babys death. Jmo

While I believe RH former friend BM is enjoying his 5 minutes of fame, I do not doubt the veracity of the info he has provided during that 15 minute stint.

I've had a pretty awful thought for the last few days seeing as how RH liked watching snuff. I had the thought that maybe he had rigged something up to watch Cooper ....I know that is awful but it wouldn't surprise me.
LE would have found it by now though if he had. IMO

I was on the same thought when it was released that he had went to the car about lunchtime. But I am thinking not now. Although I do believe that he knew Cooper was in there when he did put the light bulbs in the vehicle.

I had to replay the video showing the mother looking like she was chewing gum and looking nonchalant when hearing the police officer say the word "sexting". I would have at least looked astonished or angry or something but she kept chewing her gum and looking straight ahead. I find her lack of emotion so very strange...

I wonder if she was told about that by the police/detectives after they interviewed JRH. I don't know what they would have told her about their talk with JRH before they actually arrested him.

Is it possible Ross had no long term gf, other than Leanna?
When he mentioned a gf's parents making unkind remarks about him
(he'll never make a good husband or father. Wasn't that the gist of it?),
is it poss he was referring to Leanna's parents and now by golly, Ross was showing them?

Or could have bn an earlier gf & her parents.

JM2cts.

Interesting this would come up. While reading this post, I had recollections of an old bf that was like this. Betrayed his own brother even in death to support his own distorted self-ego to prove his worth to be superior via his status. There are people in this world that are so self-absorbed and vindictive they are capable of most anything. I do believe this man to be just that.

While I believe RH former friend BM is enjoying his 5 minutes of fame, I do not doubt the veracity of the info he has provided during that 15 minute stint.

I think with the horror of this, he feels that at least he can do something to get some justice for CH

Ugh, I chatted online with the aunt of Jamison Dean Grey who died in a hot car last year at 3 months of age. The family thinks the father left him in the car on purpose, but he only got four years and she said he'll probably get out with time served since he's been in jail for a year http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...rney-to-decide-on-charges-in-babys-heat-death

What an injustice! He claims he forgot his son because he was smoking pot. Get this, he claims he was standing next to the car smoking pot, but didn't remember his 3 month old was in the car. Poor, poor baby. I sure hope Cooper's father receives a harsher sentence.

http://themamacurd.blog.com

Until people start receiving harsher punishments I think we will see the rates of car deaths continue to rise! I do not believe the majority of these deaths are accidents!

I'm thinking ... no, back then he had a lot of "online girlfriends":

"He was socially awkward," says college friend Brett Wagner. "He was deep into chatting online, even back in college. He wasn't great around women in person, but he was pretty witty online."

Adds another college pal: "He always had a ton of computers, hard drives, all that, in his bedroom. He played online games and chatted with people all the time. That was his thing. But he was single when I knew him best. Single guys always use the web to find girls."

http://www.people.com/article/justin-ross-harris-double-life-death-son-cooper-leanna-toddler-hot-car

The statements by Brett are in direct contradiction to another friend's statements, Ben. "He was just a great and outgoing personality. He always liked being the center of attention. He was the Ferris Bueller of Tuscaloosa." "He dated "a lot of girls," McRea remembers. http://www.nbcnews.com/#/storyline/...-dad-he-was-ferris-bueller-tuscaloosa-n153156

So, which one is telling the truth?

The statements by Brett are in direct contradiction to another friend's statements, Ben. "He was just a great and outgoing personality. He always liked being the center of attention. He was the Ferris Bueller of Tuscaloosa." "He dated "a lot of girls," McRea remembers. http://www.nbcnews.com/#/storyline/...-dad-he-was-ferris-bueller-tuscaloosa-n153156

I don't see JRH as socially awkward unless he has changed dramatically since college.

They possibly both could be -- BM knew him throughout high school and college; Brett knew him in college -- perhaps RH was more intimidated by college girls or the experience itself; he didn't have a "good time guy" reputation preceding him into college, whereas he may have when he was younger, so he had to start over making friends and first impressions -- like anybody does when they start college.

JMO

college friend Kristen Riker comments on the Ross Harris she knew:

"He was a very family-oriented, nice, genuinely great guy," she told TODAY. "He was very computer-savvy, he was able to help me out on projects when I needed it. ...He was very outgoing, he would tell jokes, he was the life of the class."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tes-statements-interviews-testimony-and-video

They possibly both could be -- BM knew him throughout high school and college; Brett knew him in college -- perhaps RH was more intimidated by college girls or the experience itself; he didn't have a "good time guy" reputation preceding him into college, whereas he may have when he was younger, so he had to start over making friends and first impressions -- like anybody does when they start college.

JMO

He didn't start college, or the University of Alabama until he was 26 years old - I believe.

He didn't start college, or the University of Alabama until he was 26 years old - I believe.

I think he finished in three years so maybe he had a year under his belt.

Of course, it took him no time to do his Masters. Lol

Again, sorry. Nowhere to put this. Just guessing. But, um, I was just thinking....

image.jpg image.jpg

Not to insult Ben Mc, but his idea of "ladies man" may not jibe with that of the average guy. I don't doubt that BMc may have been a bit in awe of how "cool" JRH was, but I am thinking it's all relative.

BMc seems like a nice enough guy, but not really the social "Ferris Bueller" type he perceives his probably equally awkward friend to be. I just think JRH is/was a social misfit who was desperate wannabe.

I have to agree. In my opinion he is profiting from a coopers death even though he claims not to be receiving money he is at the very least receiving his 15 minutes of fame. He doesn't appear to be grieving just getting on TV and into the papers as much as possible. I see a book deal and lots of commentary for him at the trial and the lead up to it. He's just getting in early. This to me is horrible no one should be benefiting from this babys death. Jmo

I don't think he is that significant in this case to receive a book deal. Has he shared any sort of shocking info that people would want to read a whole book about it? For other high-profile cases, it is usually the people who worked on the case or are related to the victim or killer who get those book deals.

Question: Why were LE waiting for LH at HD? How did they know she would go there?

Not to insult Ben Mc, but his idea of "ladies man" may not jibe with that of the average guy. I don't doubt that BMc may have been a bit in awe of how "cool" JRH was, but I am thinking it's all relative.

BMc seems like a nice enough guy, but not really the social "Ferris Bueller" type he perceives his probably equally awkward friend to be. I just think JRH is/was a social misfit who was desperate wannabe.

bbm
Social misfit/wanna be, I concur.
Im a pretty good judge of men and I can tell ya JH was not a player or ladies man. Hence his sexting with females 1/2 his age. Not to be mean but he looks like a dork, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside