Special Thanks to Muzikman

Thank you one hundred times over Muzikman!! Know that you are very much appreciated!

Thanks, MM!! :rocker:

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

...and then some!!

:takeabow: Take a bow!

Thanks, Muzikman! I think when this case is over we should have a WS convention and we can all meet each other. I would love to shake your hand.

I am a Sysop on two gaming sites and every year we hold conventions in Knoxville Tenn. to play live spades and meet our internet buddies! It's a blast! We have peeps from Brazil, Germany and the UK that fly over to attend! :dance:

Sorry about the O/T!

MM....you TRULY are "ROCKIN' "!!! Thanks for all you do!!

MM you da best!!!!

Not to mention being a rocker helps!

Ty for all you do!

I have to admit I was trying to figure out who you were in the Court Room photos!

:rocker:THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE BOARD!!!!:rocker:​

electric_guitarsmall.jpg

To MM, who not only brings us the hot docs, but also has the fortitude to attend hearings....A HUGE THANKS!!!!! We would often be lost in the media storms without you. Your a great member here, and your postings are always helpful, insightful, and written with just enough sarcastic humor to suit me. Thanks so much for everything you do to make Ws the best place on the web.

Most important of all Caylee would thank you if she could MM. She has a true champion in you!!!! Kudos!
:takeabow::genie:

MM
Thank you Thank you Thank you!! I am a very slow reader and my typing is worse so I really like the fact that I can find the links that you post and take my time to read them slowly.....your work is beneficial and highly anticipated when things heat up with docs and such. I would like to know if there are still some shekels in the fund for financing your fees for the docs you acquire for us. If there is any need to restock the pot please let me know.
Thank you again

This thread is such a well-deserved gesture!
Now I will show the ultimate form of respect for MM (refer back to Mr. JWG):

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Muzikman... You Rock!
:Banane57::Banane08::Banane08::Banane09::Banane53::bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide::Banane09:

Thank you, for all you do!!!

:bow::rocker: Thanks MM you are awesome!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back