Special Thanks to Muzikman

We need umlauts to put over the "u" in Muzikman cuz you are uberkool!

Attachments

• male-rock.gif
    male-rock.gif
    83.9 KB · Views: 178
PLEASE let us know if you need more money in your account for the documents. To think that you got all those documents on your own dime, for a year and you are looking for a new job to boot, and you never ever complained. You are too good to be true. Where have you been all my life? LOL!!!!!

Will you give us any clues who you were, we were all trying to figure it out, did you say you were in the elevator with the Anthonys?

MM thanks for all your time that is dedicated to supply WS with all the latest docs and updates. Justice for Caylee is in all you do. You are appreciated.

This says it all! Thank you MM!!!!

picture.php

MM you are so appreciated here at WS ! I am always grateful for everything you do for us !

Thank you Muzikman:rocker:

I also really enjoy your personal observations when you attend hearings.

MM, you have found your calling, now we just have to help you find a job that pays you for what you do the very best. I'm thinking working as a PI/document sleuther and retriever for Donald Trump (I hope he pays well). You really do have a fan club chanting your name frequently. Thank You!

Most important of all Caylee would thank you if she could MM. She has a true champion in you!!!! Kudos!
:takeabow::genie:

I am blushing. :blushing:

kaRN stated why I do what I do. What is most important to me is seeing Justice served in this case that took place right here in Orlando.

By making sure EVERYTHING POSSIBLE is public, so that all of you GREAT sleuthers here can sleuth, analyze and get to the bottom of everything. So that there is NO DOUBT as to who is responsible. Ya'll have done an incredible job, IMHO.

And the MM Delivery Truck from GeorgiaPI is great! Many may not remember this, but it is THANKS to GeorgiaPI, who helped me obtain that very first Doc Dump (and split the cost) so that we could sleuth Casey's Cell Phone pings. He helped get me started, and did an INCREDIBLE job on the Ping Maps that helped everyone here.

I can't name all of the incredible posters here for fear of leaving someone out - and it would take the rest of the page - so I will say this:

Thanks to all of YOU that care so much for Caylee and spend so much time making sure JUSTICE is served! That is what is most important.

Peace to all, and everyone have a GREAT HOLIDAY!

:) :) :) :) :)

Muzikman

Like everyone here I would also like to say thank you a millions times over and not only for the DOCs but you constant help on any question...you are always there for all of us and you deserve a huge thanks!!!!

Wow! What an awesome thread! Filled with awesome peeps! :blowkiss:

Muzikman has become a friend to many through his efforts and KUDOS are well deserved, but I wanted to clip from an old posting of mine from back in October (immediately after a different hearing) to point out to those who were not members here back then, why I believe Muzikman goes beyond being a great person and advocate for Caylee (see bolded below)

CLIPPED FROM OCT POSTING, DIFFERENT THREAD

But to end on a positive note, I am very appreciative of our "co-sleuther" Muzikman, for representing not only a lot of us on this forum, but Caylee in particular by attending today's hearing.

I am appreciative for all his efforts, both physical and financial, in pursuit of justice for Caylee, and including us in his search.

I am appreciative that he attends these hearings with no fanfare, choosing NOT to become part of the circus by attempting to get as close to "key players" in this case in order to get a moment of "camera time", instead choosing to position yourself out of camera range if possible.

I appreciate your sincerity, professionalism, dignity and respectful manner in reporting your perspectives from the courtroom, without attempting to draw attention to yourself, instead of Caylee.

You have earned my utmost respect before today's hearing, and it is that respect that I am going to focus on for the remainder of the evening, along with my belief that Caylee WILL be served justice and the respect she so greatly deserves.

Muzikman, thank you.

Tonight I want to add that after posting the above (in Oct), I received a PM (the first) from MM thanking me for my kind words, whereas I replied that I would like information to contribute to the paypal account for his expenses.

MM responded that he certainly appreciated my intent, but that to date, through the generosity of all other members, he had been able to reimburse himself, and money remained in the account for future documents, but would let me know if funds were needed in the future. (so I RAOK'd his kitty instead!!)

That statement alone told me that he is not only the person described above, but also an incredibly honest, trustworthy person.

MM, shine on my friend.....

As always Muzikman, you make it HAPPEN for us here @ WS!:clap:

Thank you seems almost too trivial! We really appreciate everything you do for us here.

MM, you are awesome!

<when are you gonna buy my gremlin?>

Have we ever seen a :rocker:MM:rocker: You Tube Video?

Have we ever seen a :rocker:MM:rocker: blog?

Have we ever seen a request ( veiled or implied) from :rocker: MM :rocker: asking for $$ or recognition or accolades?

:rocker: MM :rocker: told Tricia to stop the donations.

:rocker: MM :rocker: does not publicize his intent to attend hearings.

:rocker: MM :rocker: answers questions and volunteers opinion only when asked, posts important information in a timely manner, and asks nothing in return.

Every case should be lucky to have his attention and dedication. Big shoes to fill heh??

Just wanted to add my thanks to Muzikman! You do so much to help us all with the documents you provide. And I really am fascinated with your first-hand report from inside the courtroom. :)

You rock our world Muzikman! I'm on the spacecoast and would love to meet you!

I don't think I can come up with anything that hasn't already been said about you, MM.

So please just let me extend my thanks for all your hard work on the frontlines and behind the scenes. We are truly blessed to have you as a member of this forum.

Thank you for all the good you do for Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back