Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for the info. I am just blown away. The Pastor knows more than I would have imagined. Did the pastor mention whether DP knew that Stacy knew or not?

More with pastor, Neil -

He confessed to killing Kathleen, the pastor doesn't want to give detail about what words were said, but Stacy told him that Drew did confess to her.

He hasn't spoken with Drew since Stacy disappeared. Drew knew that the pastor got together with Stacy and he called the pastor that same day that they met and wanted to meet with the pastor. He said "I thought we could meet since you just met with Stacy" - and this was right after Stacy had told him about the confession.

There are specific details that Stacy shared with pastor that's being backed up by the investigation and the news - it completely backs up what she said about him killing Kathleen.

Watching Greta now.................Stacy said she had to get it off her chest.
Drew confessed to Stacy. DP said, "You know where I was" on the morning after Kathleen's death. He hasn't talked to DP. DP contacted the pastor by voice mail asking that he meet with him, saying since you just met with Stacy. The pastor said he did speak to DP on the phone, but they never met.

More ~
Pastor tried to control his own anxiety hearing this information. She said she just had to get it off her chest. He thinks she expected him to just not say anything at the time and just used him as a sounding board. Greta, "he actually confessed to Stacy to killing Kathleen Savio?" Pastor, "yes". Stacy told pastor that DP told her "you know where I was" the night Kathleen died (the comment was made to SP the following morning). Pastor hasn't seen DP for months, doesn't know if DP thinks SP might have told him this information. DP left a voicemail for the pastor shortly after Stacy had told pastor about Kathleen, pastor was scared, DP wanted to meet with him. Pastor said what is in the news since Stacy disappeared completely backs up what she said. Pastor makes an appeal for anyone who knows anything about Stacy's disappearance to come forward.

Thank you everyone for the info. I am just blown away. The Pastor knows more than I would have imagined. Did the pastor mention whether DP knew that Stacy knew or not?
DP knew that Stacy knew - DP confessed to Stacy. Stacy then told the pastor and gave details (which the pastor wouldn't disclose) which makes him believe that Drew wasn't just trying to scare Stacy, but had actually killed Kathleen.

ETA: It's a good thing that this pastor didn't meet with Drew after meeting with Stacy, he might've accidentally given away the fact that he knew he was in the presence of a murderer and the pastor's life might've been at risk!! It's amazing that Drew called the pastor the very afternoon that he met with Stacy.

He said there are some things he can't share and some he doesn't know. But DP did tell Stacy he'd killed Kathleen.

I really like this pastor. He seems sincere and firm about the information he has to share. There are some details he's not comfortable sharing and I wonder if those details have been shared with LE, and he's been asked not to make those details publc.

Greta asked if he feels SP is dead, and he said he prays she's alive, but he doesn't believe she is.

Greta just posted this comment on her blog about wether the Pastor has testified before the GJ.

Comment by Greta Van Susterenhttp://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...r-you-to-tune-in/all-comments/#comment-175790
December 10th, 2007 at 10:21 pm i don’t know if he has but this is odd: he was ON the grand jury that began to hear evidence on savio death and had to notify the prosecutor and was excused…weird coincidence

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...ime-for-you-to-tune-in/all-comments/#comments

Oh now Greta's got that attorney Brodsky on. :doh: He's saying that the pastor had a duty to report the information he'd been given since he's a certfied marriage counselor & his duty is to protect SP from DP if she's afraid of him. He's trying to discredit the pastor. Greta is refuting what the attorney said.

Joel Brodsky is on and he's tearing him apart. :( He's accusing the pastor, Neil Schori, of changing his story. Greta clarified that she's had to hound the pastor to get the interview. Brodsky says the pastor has been all over the place with a different story every time.

Joel Brodsky on Greta....

He listened very closely to interview with pastor, there's a lot of problems with "the story". He says it's a violation of law and morality that the pastor didn't go to police if he knew that DP killed Kathleen and that Stacy was afraid of him.

Greta said they hounded the pastor to get him to do the interview, he didn't want to come to the media. Brodsky says the pastor is telling everyone different stories and he'd love to be able to cross-examine him.

Joel Brodsky is on and he's tearing him apart. :( He's accusing the pastor, Neil Schori, of changing his story. Greta clarified that she's had to hound the pastor to get the interview. Brodsky says the pastor has been all over the place with a different story every time.
I don't like Brodsky or believe him. He has his own skeletons in the closet (that have been in the media,like domestic violence).

DP knew that Stacy knew - DP confessed to Stacy. Stacy then told the pastor and gave details (which the pastor wouldn't disclose) which makes him believe that Drew wasn't just trying to scare Stacy, but had actually killed Kathleen.

ETA: It's a good thing that this pastor didn't meet with Drew after meeting with Stacy, he might've accidentally given away the fact that he knew he was in the presence of a murderer and the pastor's life might've been at risk!! It's amazing that Drew called the pastor the very afternoon that he met with Stacy.

Yeah it's a good thing they didn't meet. The Pastor must have been able to appease Drew in the phone call, or the Pastor's name would be listed in our Trail of Bodies thread!

Which one is it Brodsky? First the Pastor was breaking his confidentiality, now he broke his obligation to go to the authorities.

Yeah it's a good thing they didn't meet. The Pastor must have been able to appease Drew in the phone call, or the Pastor's name would be listed in our Trail of Bodies thread!
No doubt!! That pastor is actually very lucky to be alive. If Drew ever suspected that Stacy told the pastor that Drew killed Kathleen, Drew could've killed him "accidentally", too!! :eek:

Which one is it Brodsky? First the Pastor was breaking his confidentiality, now he broke his obligation to go to the authorities.
Oh, but he'd love to be able to cross-examine the pastor! :rolleyes:

Greta just posted this comment on her blog about wether the Pastor has testified before the GJ.

Comment by Greta Van Susteren
December 10th, 2007 at 10:21 pm i don’t know if he has but this is odd: he was ON the grand jury that began to hear evidence on savio death and had to notify the prosecutor and was excused…weird coincidence

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...ime-for-you-to-tune-in/all-comments/#comments

Why did he have to notify the prosecutor and why was he excused? He didn't know the Peterson's or the Savio's at the time did he?

Why did he have to notify the prosecutor and why was he excused? He didn't know the Peterson's or the Savio's at the time did he?
I thought this meant the most recent grand jury that was convened after SP disappeared ~ not the coroners inquest. :confused:

It's apparent by Greta posters and what I saw in the media, that there was two Pastors, one who spoke with the media last week, that seemed to downplay the confession. One older, one younger. Well duh, Brodsky, two different pastors will tell two different stories. Does Brodsky have any critical thinking skills?

It's no wonder Stacey didn't go to the police about what she knew about Kathleens death. Who would trust DP's friends? She had to be scared and thinking she had no way of getting out. I'm thinking she told the Pastor just in case something happened to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther