Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
More ~
He met SP 2 yrs. ago when she came to the church. Somewhat active in the church. DP would come less frequently. During 1st year he knew her as a counseling pastor she reached out to him with issues of life, dealing with life as a young mom. He thought she was very sweet, very kind, someone you don't need to be around much to know she loves her children. He says DP was nice enough, more reserved. He says there were issues in the marriage, some regular issues, some deeper. He tried not to look at any obstacles in the marriage as insurmountable. Both at different points seemed to be working on the marriage.

Stacy met alone with the pastor in August ~ she'd asked to meet with him alone to talk. The next day he met with her at a coffee shop in Bollingbrook. Started out with small talk, and then onto the issues with the relationship, marriage. She kept hinting that there was something more she wanted to talk about. "If you'd like to share it with me, I'm here to hear it, if you're comfortable please share it." "He did it." Pastor had a feeling what she meant but had to clear it up. "He did what?" "He killed Kathleen." Stacy gave him details that he can't share now. He asked her why she shared this with him, she said she hadn't ever told anyone else. Pastor can only speculate why Stacy confided in him then. Pastor believes what Stacy says is true because of specific information that she told him about the night Kathleen died and DP not being home that night. Pastor doesn't know why Stacy stayed with DP after that but he guesses it might be from fear. Stacy didn't tell pastor why DP killed Kathleen, or did she ever tell the police. Pastor doesn't know why Stacy didn't tell police what she knew about Kathleen's death.

whoa!!!...thanks, panthera!

It's no wonder Stacey didn't go to the police about what she knew about Kathleens death. Who would trust DP's friends? She had to be scared and thinking she had no way of getting out. I'm thinking she told the Pastor just in case something happened to her.

I agree with you. I think Stacy felt trapped with no one she could trust. She probably didn't know which, if any, of the Bolingbrook police officers could be trusted. She confided in the only person she felt could be trusted.

The fact that the pastor returned to his office to find a voice mail from DP saying that he knew the pastor had met with Stacy is just one more illustration that Stacy was being stalked.

I agree with you. I think Stacy felt trapped with no one she could trust. She probably didn't know which, if any, of the Bolingbrook police officers could be trusted. She confided in the only person she felt could be trusted.

The fact that the pastor returned to his office to find a voice mail from DP saying that he knew the pastor had met with Stacy is just one more illustration that Stacy was being stalked.

To me, that was the most chilling moment in the interview. I was waiting for Greta to ask if the pastor thought Drew had been watching them or following them - so ultra creepy that he immediately got a message to "meet" with Drew! :eek:

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that the pastor should never meet with him alone near a canal. :(

Also, I'm not trying to make light of it, but when the Pastor said they met "in a coffee shop," I thought Greta almost laughed and so did I. All I could think of was Morphey, and I wondered just what else goes on in these Bolingbrook coffee shops? :eek: Confessions to ministers, meeting new boyfriends, meeting old boyfriends, stalking by husbands, stalking by policemen, cover-up phone calls. It's all happening at the Denny's and the Krispy Kreme!

To me, that was the most chilling moment in the interview. I was waiting for Greta to ask if the pastor thought Drew had been watching them or following them - so ultra creepy that he immediately got a message to "meet" with Drew! :eek:

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that the pastor should never meet with him alone near a canal. :(

Also, I'm not trying to make light of it, but when the Pastor said they met "in a coffee shop," I thought Greta almost laughed and so did I. All I could think of was Morphey, and I wondered just what else goes on in these Bolingbrook coffee shops? :eek: Confessions to ministers, meeting new boyfriends, meeting old boyfriends, stalking by husbands, stalking by policemen, cover-up phone calls. It's all happening at the Denny's and the Krispy Kreme!

LOL @ it's all happening at the Krispy Kreme. I also thought when the pastor said he had a voicemail from Drew that Drew must have seen them out. I think DP likes to intimidate people.

This just brings me back to this gps unit. It seems that the easiest way to keep tabs on Stacy would be for Drew P to put a thingy on Stacy's car so he can use a gps unit in his vehicle to check her whereabouts. Just like how LE does it. He wouldn't necessarily need dept issued equipment as this stuff is available all over. He could be a ways away and be able to see exactly where her car was located on the gps. Do a drive by to confirm and knowing the anal Drew P when it comes to keeping tabs he probably kept a log of it all. Seems an easy way for Drew to know exactly where Stacy was who she was with and where.

So Drew knew that Stacy met with the pastor and called him immediately afterwards- but he doesn't know who Stacy "ran off" with now to go on "vacation". right.

Oh yeah- Joel- timeline?

LOL @ it's all happening at the Krispy Kreme. I also thought when the pastor said he had a voicemail from Drew that Drew must have seen them out. I think DP likes to intimidate people.

DrewP told the minister he wanted to meet with him but I believe what DrewP really wanted was just to let him know that he knew that Stacy and the minister had met.
Mr. Sociopath had to let him know that nobody was fooling him. Always in control. Always trying to intimidate.
I don't think DrewP had any intention of really meeting with the minister. He just decided to get rid of Stacy instead.

Susan

This just brings me back to this gps unit. It seems that the easiest way to keep tabs on Stacy would be for Drew P to put a thingy on Stacy's car so he can use a gps unit in his vehicle to check her whereabouts. Just like how LE does it. He wouldn't necessarily need dept issued equipment as this stuff is available all over. He could be a ways away and be able to see exactly where her car was located on the gps. Do a drive by to confirm and knowing the anal Drew P when it comes to keeping tabs he probably kept a log of it all. Seems an easy way for Drew to know exactly where Stacy was who she was with and where.

When DrewP tried to have Shirley the neighbor hide Stacy's car on the day of the first search warrant, I thought that was pretty stupid since he had to know LE would eventually find it and search it anyway.
Now I wonder if he was just trying to buy time to remove the GPS he had been using to track her. Maybe he forgot about it in the chaos of dumping the body and cleaning the bedroom, realizing it only when he received notice of the search warrant, too late to run outside and remove it.

Anyone here know if removing a hidden GPS thingy would take more than a minute or two? If the car were parked in DrewP's driveway, he couldn't risk being seen tampering with Stacy's car in broad daylight.

Susan

It's no wonder Stacey didn't go to the police about what she knew about Kathleens death. Who would trust DP's friends? She had to be scared and thinking she had no way of getting out. I'm thinking she told the Pastor just in case something happened to her.

--->>>GREAT thought process here MCDRAW!! Sadly she covered her self in every way but helping herself get away safely.

Wonder what the pastor felt about just HOW he could help her, and what afterthoughts he has had in how he should have helped her? I also wonder IF IF she expressed the doubts you post to the pastor about the BBPD friends that DP had there?

I read somewhere in these threads that the pastor had been transferred to another church. IF IF that is true was it because of his safety and that he told a church person of this confession, and the transfer was 'arranged'? OR what?

And this is when the planning of Stacy's 'disappearance' began, imo. He knew she met with the pastor, called the pastor to intimidate him, and started putting his plan together. Though I don't think he intended to murder her that day with the kids being home and all, I feel he became enraged when she wouldn't back down on the divorce. He premeditated this just as he did KS. jmo of course.

All I want for Christmas is DP behind bars. And Stacy found.

I was just thinking. What if Stacy really did leave out of fear? She told the pastor, why didn't anybody come forward to the police back in August when she told the pastor? From Kathleen's letter it seemed SP harrassed her, maybe SP knew what DP did and couldn't take it anymore with all the lies. I know my husbands first wife up and left him and the kids when the kids were just 2 and 9 months. They were both young, younger then SP. Maybe she really did just leave. Our kids are grown now, 20 and 19. I have been with their father for 10 years and in 10 years their mother called them one time ... and they were teens. Never heard from her again. I guess I just need to see more evidence against DP. Chances are he did have s/thing to do with her disappearance but then again, some young mothers just can't take it.

I was just thinking. What if Stacy really did leave out of fear? She told the pastor, why didn't anybody come forward to the police back in August when she told the pastor? From Kathleen's letter it seemed SP harrassed her, maybe SP knew what DP did and couldn't take it anymore with all the lies. I know my husbands first wife up and left him and the kids when the kids were just 2 and 9 months. They were both young, younger then SP. Maybe she really did just leave. Our kids are grown now, 20 and 19. I have been with their father for 10 years and in 10 years their mother called them one time ... and they were teens. Never heard from her again. I guess I just need to see more evidence against DP. Chances are he did have s/thing to do with her disappearance but then again, some young mothers just can't take it.
I suspect there are significant differences. Ask these questions:
1. Did your husbands first wife disappear off the face of the earth and not even communicate with her family or friends?
2. Does your husband have a history of people around him turning up missing, dead, or commiting suicide?
3. Does your husband have stories around her leaving that don't make sense or contradict themselves, or what others have witnessed?
4. Did your husband have anything to hide when his first wife left him?

I suspect that since you have been with him for so long, that none of these things are true. Too many things add up to murder in Stacy's case.

I suspect there are significant differences. Ask these questions:
1. Did your husbands first wife disappear off the face of the earth and not even communicate with her family or friends?
2. Does your husband have a history of people around him turning up missing, dead, or commiting suicide?
3. Does your husband have stories around her leaving that don't make sense or contradict themselves, or what others have witnessed?
4. Did your husband have anything to hide when his first wife left him?

I suspect that since you have been with him for so long, that none of these things are true. Too many things add up to murder in Stacy's case.

You see, this is the clincher for me. There just is not that many coincidences. I'm sorry, but no.

Drew Peterson is asking the public for financial help with his legal defense.

The former police sergeant who is a suspect in his wife's disappearance has set up a Web site to collect money from people who believe he deserves a defense without going broke.

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, says any money collected on DefendDrew.com will go into a trust account over which Peterson will have no control.

Brodsky says the money will be used for legal fees and to hire a private investigator to look for Stacy Peterson, who vanished in late October.

Any remaining money will be put into a trust for Peterson's children.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanbureau/drew.peterson.defense.2.608427.html

Isn't this really the "Pay Joel Brodsky fund"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther