Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think that libel attorneys would have their hands FULL with reports from National Enquirer and other national media heads instead of worrying about some armchair sleuths on the internet, wouldn't you?! The money to be made off some of those statements and articles would certainly be more worthy of their attempts to gouge people instead of going after pennies. I guess they feel perhaps going after John Q. Public online one dime at a time would be more lucrative since the chance of winning without this group being able to hire a team of high priced attorneys is simply like shooting ducks in a barrel.

How will Drew pay for an attorney to bring a libel suit? he's soooooooo broke, remember? He can't possibly spare a penny on it.

:rolleyes:

Who is Lynn Wood?

Honestly, I am sitting here looking at the cover of the NE and HOW do they get away with the things they are saying about Drew? I just don't understand.

"Searching your house is like a major violation of your rights. So it's like, OK, I have nothing to hide, so it's like, come and look. But they did so under court order, and I didn't have no choice," Drew Peterson said.

Interesting comment for a 29 year veteran of law enforcement to make...that searching a house is a major violation of rights? How so, when there is a warrant? I'm sure in his 29 years he's done this to others plenty of times and had no problems with it. Why does he suddenly feel the job he's done all his life is a violation of rights?

Lin Wood is a high profile attorney that represented the Ramsey's, Gary Condit, Kobe Bryant's victim and Richard Jewell who was thought to be the Atlanta bomber.

If I remember correctly, he's representing Howard K Smith in one of his law suits. Maybe the one against Rita and the book?

Lin Wood is a high profile attorney that represented the Ramsey's, Gary Condit, Kobe Bryant's victim and Richard Jewell who was thought to be the Atlanta bomber.

If I remember correctly, he's representing Howard K Smith in one of his law suits. Maybe the one against Rita and the book?

Correct and credited. And color Rita poor.

He handles libel, slander, defamation, emotional distress et al cases on behalf of those who have been injured.

You forgot to mention he represented parents who most likely murdered their child.
And he also used/uses threats of lawsuits to quiet those who say negative things about the Ram's. :sick:

OK Now I am feeling very shaky about posting anything on here anymore. I thought we were here to share our opinions, theories, and try to reach logical conclusions. I am quite confused at this point.

Are we only allowed to discuss things which are known facts about people? Can't we speculate on cases anymore? Maybe there is a thread which lines out what we can and cannot discuss and I have missed it?

OK Now I am feeling very shaky about posting anything on here anymore. I thought we were here to share our opinions, theories, and try to reach logical conclusions. I am quite confused at this point.

Are we only allowed to discuss things which are known facts about people? Can't we speculate on cases anymore? Maybe there is a thread which lines out what we can and cannot discuss and I have missed it?

--->>>At 3 AM, a few posts of minor pauses found in miles of posts on this case, should not cause confusion.:angel:

Carry on.:angel:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You forgot to mention he represented parents who most likely murdered their child.
And he also used/uses threats of lawsuits to quiet those who say negative things about the Ram's. :sick:

He's a nice guy that way.

Here is info I found at Findstacy.com, that I had previous posted in the errie coincidence thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1861715&postcount=47

Today, 02:31 AM
SuziQ
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1861715", true);

Also found at Findstacy.com:

We provide global commerce, assuring fast and efficient worldwide-integrated shipping services for all international customers, as defined by every customer. Committed to providing the best resources required for commerce, and maintaining delivery of on-time shipments internationally to every customer&#minus;Reference Url: <a href="<A href="http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business">http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business Directory</a>

Year Established 2000
Legal Representative(CEO) Michael Robinson
&#minus;Reference Url: <a href="<A href="http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business">http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm">Business Directory</a>

Nashak Enterprises

Offline Contact Information
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Robinson
Job Title: President
Address: 436 Rebecca Lane, Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
Zip/Postal Code: 60440
Telephone: 1-630-6755091
Fax: 1-630-7719108

I have a question. It may have been answered before and I apoligize if so. How old is Stacy's sister Cassandra? She must be younger than 18 to have a guardian or is she handicapped in some way? No real reason for asking other than curious. Thanks.

He handles libel, slander, defamation, emotional distress et al cases on behalf of those who have been injured.

Good, maybe Stacy's entire family, and the Savios will hire him, and Tom Morphey. They may just feel they've been injured publically by Drew peterson.

Good, maybe Stacy's entire family, and the Savios will hire him, and Tom Morphey. They may just feel they've been injured publically by Drew peterson.

He well could. Lin also represented Beth Holloway (Natalee Holloway's Mother) and Sharon Rocha (Laci Peterson's Mother). Civil litigation attorneys will gun sling in a courtroom for anyone.

He well could. Lin also represented Beth Holloway (Natalee Holloway's Mother) and Sharon Rocha (Laci Peterson's Mother). Civil litigation attorneys will gun sling in a courtroom for anyone.

What's so amazing is how Drew has no problem slandering his wife, who of course could sue him since she's "still alive". You'd think a man who knows his wife is "still alive" wouldn't slander her and open himself up to a lawsuit.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member