Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
mysteriew, I thought I heard on Greta's show last night or the night before that ALL deaths went before that jury. It's apparently changed as of the beginning of this year, but I didn't catch what the change was.

I just can't see them doing a coroner's jury on all deaths. I mean many will be like long term cancer victims, known HIV, known heart problems, the very elderly with multiple problems where the means and manner of death would be very obvious.

The article I read said she left for church carrying a black bible and was never seen or heard of again.

The way I remember hearing it was that the mother ran away after the death of her second child, who died of SIDS. However, when I read this- the timeline of the children dying, that's a LONG gap of time between the baby dying of SIDS and the mother disappearing. It would seem unrelated to me now. Like, she took off for another reason- not for the reason of being overwhelmed after her children died. She 'ran away' 11 years after the second child died. Wow.

msshelia:

I wonder if chico meant to say 1988 and not 1998? Hopefully, we can clarify this.

I don't like him either Suzi. After everything that has come out about this scumm any who would let him stay at their house has to be a loser.

I would like to think like Betsy does... I hope he is "helping" DP right into a jail cell. Wiring his house for sound, GPS, etc.. on the car and phone. I hope so, anyway!

I think the reports are that the mom has been missing for nine years so thats where the 1998 has come from. I figure Stacy'd have been about 14 yrs old or so at that time so just a mere three years before "meeting" drew.

That's true mysteriew. Did you notice on that last Greta interview he seemed "kind-of" scared. I have read that his son is afraid of him too. He must be a scary dude. Lots of folks afraid of him!

When I was transcribing Mim's interview for this thread, I told people that I absolutely thought he was sort of saying the words- but not believing them. He was saying that he thought Stacy ran off, and that he hopes people are searching across the country. But he looked a little sick to his stomach at the words that were coming out of his mouth. I don't have the exact quote, but he did say "A lot of people have suspicions the longer she's missing"... and Greta asked him... "Do you have suspicions Ric?".. and he said "I have my suspicions". That was the only words he looked like he really wanted to say. I didn't think he looked scared, per se.... I thought he looked like he had just gotten a peice of information that didn't bode well for DP, and he couldn't say what it was just yet.

Absolutely! I thought he sounded like someone had coached him as to what to say and he was scared to death to say something wrong.

When I was transcribing Mim's interview for this thread, I told people that I absolutely thought he was sort of saying the words- but not believing them. He was saying that he thought Stacy ran off, and that he hopes people are searching across the country. But he looked a little sick to his stomach at the words that were coming out of his mouth. I don't have the exact quote, but he did say "A lot of people have suspicions the longer she's missing"... and Greta asked him... "Do you have suspicions Ric?".. and he said "I have my suspicions". That was the only words he looked like he really wanted to say. I didn't think he looked scared, per se.... I thought he looked like he had just gotten a peice of information that didn't bode well for DP, and he couldn't say what it was just yet.

I think the reports are that the mom has been missing for nine years so thats where the 1998 has come from. I figure Stacy'd have been about 14 yrs old or so at that time so just a mere three years before "meeting" drew.

I haven't been able to keep up with all the info about Drew, but I thought I read where he had dated Stacy's sister prior to her. I don't know what years those were, but maybe that's around when their mom disappeared?

ETA: And I'm betting this has been covered here already, but I missed it! :blowkiss:

Was it just a rumor that DP had dated Stacy's older sister- the one who passed away from cancer a while back? If it turned out to be true, that would put DP in SP's life closer to the time of mom's disappearance.

That was kind of my impression MsSheila. I think he believed at the beginning. But I am getting the impression that he is losing faith.

I haven't been able to keep up with all the info about Drew, but I thought I read where he had dated Stacy's sister prior to her. I don't know what years those were, but maybe that's around when their mom disappeared?

ETA: And I'm betting this has been covered here already, but I missed it! :blowkiss:

LOL... jinx

So far I don't think it has been verified that Drew dated the older sis. I haven't seen where the family has ever mentioned it.

I truly feel they should look into the disappearance of her mother. Perhaps she threatened him about the way he was looking at Stacey or something with her sister. I bet if that woman was truly just "missing" this case would bring her out of the woodwork. IF this is the case, like I said earlier, we have a serial murder on our hand, folks!

shelia:

that is exactly was I am thinking!! Drew would have know Stacy and her Mom prior to actually dating/marrying Stacy, if one can find the year(s) that he was dating Stacy's sister, if indeed that is a fact.

LOL... jinx

LOL

I was watching that interview too. I thought Rick looked sick to his stomach. That was the first time I've seen him though, so maybe that's just how he is. I could picture Drew watching and getting upset with his friend. Maybe Rick is afraid of ending up like most of Drew's wives. :chicken:

I had the numbers backwards.....she's been missing 8 yrs having last been seen in 1999 oops sorry

As of today, she is getting closer to going the way of her mother, who Peterson says vanished from Blue Island in 1999. The couple's marriage certificate lists the whereabouts of Stacy Peterson's mother, Christie Toutges, as unknown.
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/news/630677,6_1_NA01_PETERSON_S1.article

If he dated her sister or even knew the family then it makes it even more suspect.

What did Stacy's sister die of? Cancer? Let's hope they got that diagnosis and autopsy right.

I read somewhere that they thought Staci's mom disappeared because she had gone crazy.(But she was on her way to church, so it sounds like she hadn't given up yet) He said Kathleen was crazy and he said the last time he talked to Stacey she sounded crazy. I think that he is the one who is crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637