State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now that we're done with the finger pointin' for the day, let's bring 'em in and listen to evidence. Make some progress..."

HaHa

I just heard that a juror was sick and there will be no court today. I haven't found a link yet.:banghead:

You're naughty...naughty, naughty, naughty!!!

Judge: "Well, now that we are done all the finger-pointing for the morning, we can bring the jury in and make some progress..."

Lol!

Who is that gal sitting beside Mother Cooper? Anybody know?

What was the instruction to the jury about the earring? I was in the kitchen and missed it.

Listen, sometimes the lawyers need to verify my websleuth comments, you know like the one about Cisco removing the data. This is important stuff. :crazy: :great:

Does the demeanor of the witness right now seem far different from yesterday?

What was the instruction to the jury about the earring? I was in the kitchen and missed it.

It wasn't about the earring. It was that the witness had misspoken about the date of the first appearance hearing and that the first appearance hearing has no bearing on guilt or innocence.

It wasn't about the earring. It was that the witness had misspoken about the date of the first appearance hearing and that the first appearance hearing has no bearing on guilt or innocence.

Thank you. That makes perfect sense.

Does the demeanor of the witness right now seem far different from yesterday?

Maybe someone reminded him this is a MURDER trial he's testifying in, not his fifteen minutes of fame in front of a camera? :twocents:

He reminds me of Booth on Bones (David Boreanz)... I am assigning all of these witnesses celebrity doppelgangers during the trial :)

Dagnabbit I missed the words around the "I don't know" comment. Was that related to the sports bra? Ugh, I hate when I miss things.

No it was about his question to Brad during the wooded search inquiring whether NC was wearing a hat.

I just heard that a juror was sick and there will be no court today. I haven't found a link yet.:banghead:

ETA: Sill April Fools joke to try and lighten the mood here. There will be court today

:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member