State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! A friend called the domestic violence hotline!! A friend with a background and education in the field! Huge IMO.

OMG, she called Interact. This might be both interesting & as was said last night, documented history.

oHhhhh Domestic Violence councillor...met in fall of 2007..introduced by Hannah P....she referred Nancy to some formal domenistic violence group.."Interact"
ETA,,so much for accusations that no one stepped up to the plate for Nancy...
Why Def. trying to keep out...

Good for this lady. I'm glad to hear she called interact on behalf of her friend.

She called interact after talking to HP. Jury sent out so judge can hear what she is going to testify to.

This is going to be tricky because she's going to testify what she heard from HP via NC. That's hearsay.

Nicole Brown Simpsons contacts with a domestic violence counselor was allowed to give testimony.

I'm not sure I like the idea of the judge suggesting questions to be asked by the prosecution.

Well if NC did contact Interact, why don't we just call the interact counselor and send this gal back to work?

I am glad she called but she really doesn't have any first hand knowledge of anything directly from NC.

Nancy did make contact with Interact. So maybe we will hear more on domestic violence. I hope the prosecution is aware that Nicole Brown Simpsons dealings with a domestic violence hotline were allowed at trial.

Hey there:

In court today. There is something really strange going on with all of this. There are a LOT of new people here with badges (ID) not LE.

I am wondering if we have an Interact counselor in the house?

Also, there is going to be a lot of off-jury battling over this. Kurtz is having baby Tigers already. Not sure if you can tell that from the feed.

See?

Nancy's friends DID try to help her. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about and should be treated as such.

BTW, Nancy's friends formed a 501c nonprofit in Nancy's name (Nancy's Butterfly Fund) to raise funds for domestic violence programs, partnering with Interact of Wake County in 2009-2010, and since 2010, with the statewide organization NC Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCCADV).

And did you know that this fund (in both Canada & North Carolina) has raised over $100K to benefit domestic violence programs since it was formed in April 2009?

Now...what have you (the royal 'you') done to make a difference?

Nancy did make contact with Interact. So maybe we will hear more on domestic violence. I hope the prosecution is aware that Nicole Brown Simpsons dealings with a domestic violence hotline were allowed at trial.

We don't know that NC did make contact. The prosecution should simply have Interact come testify if she made contact. And anyone NC spoke with at Interact CAN testify. But this is 2nd or 3rd hand information. I'd be shocked if the judge allowed it.

Witness statements and Det. Narrative do not match regarding NC refusing to call Interact and witness calling on NC behalf.

Of course it's relavant in this trial. Just as it was relavant in the O.J. trial. Hopefully it won't result in the same outcome at the end of trial though. :(

I haven't heard any testimony to indicate that. The Det. notes state NC refused to contact Interact.

It sounds like they called Interact due only to the money situation? She doesn't say anything about calling due to domestic violence of any kind, just the money. Or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels