State v Bradley Cooper - March 22, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discussion about the practice of removing shoes when going into the house baffles me. Brad and Nancy grew up in Canada, where people enjoy the full four seasons. It's snowy, slushy, wet, muddy, dry, hot, rainy and so on, so of course people removes their wet, snowy, muddy shoes when they go into the house. If it was a habit to remove shoes in the house until they were 30-something, I think that habit would stick throughout their lives.

I grew up in the northern US and remove my shos when I come into the house as well so it makes perfect sense to me. Others aren't used to it I guess.

I grew up in the northern US and remove my shos when I come into the house as well so it makes perfect sense to me. Others aren't used to it I guess.

When I lived in Japan, it was absolute: Shoes off, house slippers on, at the door. And there were generic small, large, x-large sizes available for guests. Loved it. I've threatened for years to have a sign reading: "This is an American home run Japanese style...take your shoes off".

When I see that guy's face, frowning all the time, it makes me want to smile at him.

When I lived in Japan, it was absolute: Shoes off, house slippers on, at the door. And there were generic small, large, x-large sizes available for guests. Loved it. I've threatened for years to have a sign reading: "This is an American home run Japanese style...take your shoes off".

I lived in japan too. It is taboo to wear shoes in the house. We take ours off at laundry room.

Thinking about all the stuff that we walk on every day (gum, dirt, sidewalk debri) ... good reason to leave the shoes at the door.

When I see that guy's face, frowning all the time, it makes me want to smile at him.

I like to use the term "Upside Down Smile"..Its not too becoming :crazy:

ETA~~ It reminds me of faces kids make when they arent happy with things..or are catching it for doing something wrong LOL

I wonder if he is aware he has a constant frown. What's his name?

I think that's his "take me serious" face, but it's turned into quite the constant frown. I don't know his name.

Hes probally thinking that i should of tested the shop vac!

So because they did a thorough examination of the Cooper house invalidates the defense claims? You think they were looking for something that would implicate anyone other than BC in this house? I think it actually validates what the defense said. They did a thorough investigation of BC, but not much investigation of things that would lead to someone else.

What things would have led to someone else? How do you know they didn't do much investigation?

#213 through #257 photos entered into evidence and published to jury

Wasn't CPD aware at the time of evidence collection that Brad said he vacuumed his car--with the shop vac--because he spilled gas? ?

This just struck me now, Brad & the gas spill. Scott Peterson set a leaky motor on top of the tarp in his shed, the tarp supposedly used to transport Laci's body in the bed of his truck.

That is one disgusting master bedroom.

Curious that they took a photo of the shop vac but didnt check it out.

THANKYOU LORD!!! onto Def. cross exam...Sorry, Mr. Cummings isnt very stimulating :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500