State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't just look at one piece of evidence exclusive of any other information - you have to ask, with everything you know, "does it make sense?", "what is the probability?".

I thought he was G after the first trial, still in that camp somewhat, but that sentiment has nothing to do with my post.

I was trying to clarify something about the prints. Do I have to believe he is NG to question the perceived integrity of certain evidence?

Remember what trying on the glove did for OJ?

Yes, but after all these discussions for years , it could be solved in seconds.

I don't know who all remembers but part of the significance for the Franklin was that LE thought the shoes could have matched a shoe print left on the deck planks.

It didn't.

Why not settle the Size 10 shoe argument in court?

Why is it a bad idea for Jason to be asked to try and put his foot in a pair of the Franklins?

As critical as many have been of Holt and Cummings, they are not idiots. What I might go along with is to have another man who wears size 12 shoes try on a pair of Franklin size 10s. I would also have the same demonstrator place his hands in the shoes to see how they would fit.

Good morning<yawn>

Are we LIVE yet??

:seeya:
Good morning and pleasantly anxious for the defense to begin.
Now we will see the other side of the hand. Still raining here and the Daytona 500, that was canceled yesterday, (first time in 54 years of racing) is schedule to begin at noon. I will be watching both today.

As critical as many have been of Holt and Cummings, they are not idiots. What I might go along with is to have another man who wears size 12 shoes try on a pair of Franklin size 10s. I would also have the same demonstrator place his hands in the shoes to see how they would fit.

Gracielee's husband would do! :rocker: He has already done the test for us.

Who is this man and did he testify in the first trial? Thanks

You can't just look at one piece of evidence exclusive of any other information - you have to ask, with everything you know, "does it make sense?", "what is the probability?".

My post was about the conception of a certain piece of evidence. Of course all the evidence/circumstances should be considered.

FACT: JY owned a pair of shoes that could have made that print.
NOT A FACT: only 197 shoes could have made that print.
LIKELY: there were at least 20,000 pairs of shoes which could have made that print

I don't have to believe in the rarity or commonality of the outsole to believe JY is G or NG, and if you believe JY is G you should hope the jury shares that sentiment.

Omg, Trooper Hicks!!!

I put him on the defense list last nite.

He investigated the auto accident !!

Tire impressions showed it was an accident.

Defense opening with a BANG !!!

:woohoo:

The DT sure has him decked out in military uniform, much more impressive than his State Trooper's uniform.

Omg Trooper Hicks!!!

omg, omg, omg.

I put him on the defense list last nite.

He investigated the auto accident !!

Tire impressions showed it was an aciident!!

:woohoo:

What does this mean?

Back to shoe statistics...

But we KNOW that one person in the US (one out of 300,000,000) had a pair that would have matched that footprint and his wife ended up REALLY dead. A shoe owner who have the means, motive and opportunity to kill her. A shoe owner who did not hurt little CY.

Agree that 25,000 is a large number - but - is it really in relation to the population? My computer calculator shows that as 8.333333333e-5 (and that's pretty darn small....)

Pictures taken 3 weeks ago..................accident 5 years ago.

Wow! Can't believe they found him! Please keep us up to date on his testimony. I am SUPER interested.

Look at the service medals this guy has, very impressive witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther