Stephen King Mistaken For Book Vandal.

Hi hilmamajen..Ive read 99% of his books too and he always had me on edge, but he dissappointed me with The Cell...did you read that one?

Actually, I really liked Cell, but I have a thing for zombies. I don't think it was his best, though :)

I'd know him if I saw him, I've been a huge fan since I was 12 or 13!

This is a great thread! Some of the best laughs I've had in a while :-D

Me too!!!
I have read every book he has written sometimes twice!!

Actually, I really liked Cell, but I have a thing for zombies. I don't think it was his best, though :)

Pardon me, but if you want to discuss your sex life, shouldn't you create a thread for that purpose instead of hijacking this one?

This thread is about how Aussies can't read and don't recognize celebrity authors. :mad:

Pardon me, but if you want to discuss your sex life, shouldn't you create a thread for that purpose instead of hijacking this one?

This thread is about how Aussies can't read and don't recognize celebrity authors. :mad:

As snarky as this place can be sometimes, it's so nice to see people with a true sense of humor. :dance:

Continue the bashing and written jousting. BTW, if I choke on my bagel again and have to go to the ER, I'll let ya'll flip a coin to see who gets the bill. (Note to self. . . . teach the kiddos the Heimlich today. . . . )

As snarky as this place can be sometimes, it's so nice to see people with a true sense of humor. :dance:

Continue the bashing and written jousting. BTW, if I choke on my bagel again and have to go to the ER, I'll let ya'll flip a coin to see who gets the bill. (Note to self. . . . teach the kiddos the Heimlich today. . . . )

Thanks, FLMom. I wasn't sure it would be clear I was only joking. One never knows around here...

Oh gosh! So sorry... Can you show me to the proper category for posting about zombiephilia?

Oh gosh! So sorry... Can you show me to the proper category for posting about zombiephilia?

Well, if you're keeping zombies in your bedroom, it should probably be discussed in "PET CORNER."

(P.S. Thanks for reading my post in the proper light. You've earned the "hip" in your hat. :clap: )

I thought Alice Springs was a kind of chicken they served at Outback Steakhouse!!!

I thought Alice Springs was a kind of chicken they served at Outback Steakhouse!!!

Hey, if I ever have a girl child I'm calling her Alice Springs.

Well, if you're keeping zombies in your bedroom, it should probably be discussed in "PET CORNER."

(P.S. Thanks for reading my post in the proper light. You've earned the "hip" in your hat. :clap: )

Aw! :blushing:

No, thank YOU! I loved your post. Thanks for the laughs!!!

Stephen King comes to Oz quite a bit I believe.Once he rode his motor bike round our big land...If he came into my store I would recognize him straight away.
How come a book store owner has not seen his pics on his books...what were they bloody blind..
What a funny story..
Anyway why do they need bookshops up there? No-one up there can read....they are all too busy sitting on the dole and beating their kids...;)

This is the first time I have read this thread, Nova and Dingo you are both so much fun, the banter between you two is hilarious, you guys just bounce of each other. Thanks for the laughs. BTW I wouldnt have know Stephen King if I fell over him, am not a fan of his books either.

Stephen King should come on over and autograph this thread. Bring along his son too for good measure.

Stephen King should come on over and autograph this thread. Bring along his son too for good measure.

I second that!!! :D

*wishes she was in Oz* I really would love to visit one day...

One day I will come to Australia with my daughter when she is older. I have been wanting to visit my friend Diane for years.

Australia is such a beautiful country

We have 6 states and 2 territories here Filly:)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back