Stephen King Mistaken For Book Vandal.

Which state is Diane in Autumn?

She lives in Toowoomba, Queensland. My husband is scared to fly and my daughter is too little to take on my own so when she gets older we are definitely going :)

Diane is in a alovely area Autumn......the trip will be worth it when you get around to it.

She is an avid hiker and biker and her love for photography has shown me the most beautiful places. I love her pictures she sends me in emails. She is such a good friend I hate that she lives so far away, well let me correct that I wish I lived next to her :D Im hoping two years from now in your summer time we will make the trip. My daughter will be close to six then and Im hoping she will be able to sit for a long flight.

Are you sure you want to come in our summer time?:)

Are you sure you want to come in our summer time?:)

Yeah, it might work best at that time. The heat would be nice, I freeze my butt off where I live. She wants me to come visit in September, I think its a festival that they have there.

Pretty much anyone who knows anything lol

And guess what? we even got ourselves electricity and running water!!

I sure didn't pay attention in school to my geography. LOL I was too busy twirling my hair so Fred Schmed would be smitten with me. Congrats on the convenience of the electricity and water. That was too funny.

Pretty much anyone who knows anything lol

And guess what? we even got ourselves electricity and running water!!

Oh, narla. Dear narla. Poor narla.

The civilized world doesn't count lightning and rain every 17 years or so as "electricity and running water."

But the Australia Commission for Media Relations thanks you for trying.

Oh, narla. Dear narla. Poor narla.

The civilized world doesn't count lightning and rain every 17 years or so as "electricity and running water."

But the Australia Commission for Media Relations thanks you for trying.

;) it doesn't?

I sure didn't pay attention in school to my geography. LOL I was too busy twirling my hair so Fred Schmed would be smitten with me. Congrats on the convenience of the electricity and water. That was too funny.

I didn't either but I know how many states you guys have..I really thought most people knew Australia had states..

LOL- was he?????

I didn't either but I know how many states you guys have..I really thought most people knew Australia had states..

Word travels oh so slowly from the edges of the galaxy to us here at the center. As Einstein explained in his Theory of Relativity.

As far as we know, Captain Cook only discovered Sydney harbor last Tuesday.

Word travels oh so slowly from the edges of the galaxy to us here at the center. As Einstein explained in his Theory of Relativity.

Hi Nova..you are a cheeky monkey.:slap: :D

hehehe

Not knowing Australia has states is akin to not knowing what hemisphere we're in!

Now some of you will probably ask me what a hemisphere is :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back