Steve Thomas

wenchie said:
I'll bet that Stever Thomas is just kicking back, watching this ridiculous sideshow and waiting for the truth to come to light: that this Karr guy has nothing to do with the murder of Jonbenet, and was nowhere near the state of Colorado at the time that it happened.

Safe bet!

close_enough said:
it just looks so phony, imo....let's get a photographer to come out so i can 'grieve' or whatever it is she's doing, for the camera....i kinda grimace everytime i see it...

There is a similar photo taken that day of Patsy where she is striking even more of a pose. Knowing me.....I'll have to go find it now that it is back in the current conversation! :angel:

close_enough said:
it just looks so phony, imo....let's get a photographer to come out so i can 'grieve' or whatever it is she's doing, for the camera....i kinda grimace everytime i see it...
I think it is extremely distasteful of Patsy to be seen haming it up at JBR 's grave for a photo. Every time I see that picture I just want to throw up. It justs looks so set up and MELODRAMATIC and dare I say, TASTELESS.

That's Our Patsy! I sooo wish she was still around - what an entertainer she was!

I am pretty sure that was her pageant coaches when she was Miss WV. I'd have to get back to you on their names - Big Patsy fans though.

Thanks. That sounds right, since I found that picture googling images of Miss West Virginia 1977.

kazzbar said:
I think it is extremely distasteful of Patsy to be seen haming it up at JBR 's grave for a photo. Every time I see that picture I just want to throw up. It justs looks so set up and MELODRAMATIC and dare I say, TASTELESS.

I completely agree about that picture.

But in fairness, one can "pose/act" one's genuine feelings. And a lot of people had criticized PR for not seeming appropriately upset by her daughter's death. Perhaps she overcompensated in an attempt to demonstrate her true feelings.

BeeBee said:
Don't get me started on Steve Thomas. I don't like him and he did many, many things wrong. he was used to going after drug offenders and when you have one in your radar, then you start building your case around him. Then he was put on this murder case, put Patsy on his radar and went from there. As far as checking other alibi's? If someone said they were asleep that was good enough for him. And. I heard of many who's alibi was that they were asleep.

He was more concerned that he had to shave off his beard and mustache and cut his long hair for the Ramsey case. Guess it didn't attract the women like before.
BeeBee ,with all due respect, it's interesting how everyone I can think of involved in that case on the police department, CBI, ect that thought it was an inside job is no longer on the case. Either fired, or quit because they thought it was handled ineptly. What about the first dectective on the scene? Linda Arndt? She was fired by the BPD. She ended up suing them for firing her. I don't know how the case turned out and would appreciate any info anyone else has. I read her depositon. It is quite interesting. She noted how at 10AM the time given by the "kidnapper(s)" the parents showed no reaction at all to the fact that the time was coming and going...ect.

packerdog said:
And how about the veil get-up she wore to the funeral?
Trying to emulate Jackie Kennedy. Yet another ceremony to dress up and put on a performance at. I'm sure she was distraught and grieving, but I'm also sure she savored the attention, just a little bit. The veil provided a taste of drama and mystery, and she could hide, but was still totally visible.

Nuisanceposter said:
Trying to emulate Jackie Kennedy. Yet another ceremony to dress up and put on a performance at. I'm sure she was distraught and grieving, but I'm also sure she savored the attention, just a little bit. The veil provided a taste of drama and mystery, and she could hide, but was still totally visible.

Yep, I believe she did savor the attention...because she was a total narcissist. It's was all about her....never about "that child."

Read her book and depositions......details surrounding her daughter's murder were answered with a lot of "I don't remember" moments......However - she remembers Crystal Clear that John told her how beautiful she was for their daughter's funeral. That's all that really matters to her - Appearances Sake no matter what it takes!

IMO - Steve would love this sharing this thread with Patsy! :dance:

You know, RR, I have the hardest time with that comment about John telling her she looked beautiful. That's the day they're laying their daughter to rest, and what is Patsy's concern? Her appearance. She spent a good bit of time discussing how she was going to dress herself for the funeral and then capped it off with this comment from John praising her beauty. Make me puke.

The only funeral I've been to was my father's, and I can tell you, not a single person in my family was concerned with their appearance to that degree. We were concerned with the actual funeral itself, making sure the reverand had the proper notes to give the eulogy my dad deserved, making sure we knew what we were going to say when we went up to eulogize him, did all of the relatives get the directions to the church...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back