Support Thread: Tim Miller & Texas Eq Search

I agree Mom..I couldn't figure out how to sign in unless you sign up to that blog. why can't just send it to be the miracle in visitor messages..

Can't post a reply there, so please add me to this letter to Tim and TES.

Tim and TES members: We in Texas LOVE you!

I am honored to contribute to your organization. Thank you for the effort you put forth in finding the missing. (using my user name is fine...great idea!!!)

Add me to the list please. You can just sign my user name.

Thank you for doing this. It is a great idea!

Please add me to the list also!!! Thank you!!!

Kel :)

Tim and Equusearch,
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and all the searchers for all that you do for families everywhere. I know you have had lots of resistance from the family of little Caylee but we appreciate you coming back to Orlando to find this little baby. As a grandmother of a 2 1/2 year old little girl I can't fathom the family not cooperating with you to give this baby a proper burial. God be with you all!

Sandi a grandmother in Iowa

Please add my name to the support letter. May God bless all of those selfless souls who DAILY do the work of angels in human form. I pray that all of the lost will soon be found.

PMLs mom

Can't wait to get to Orlando for the HONOR of searching with you...
Love from Georgia,
EmMomma

Please add my name.

I was looking forward to joining TES in the search but our first grandbaby is due any day now. For the record, I know where my daughter is every day. I know where she is and isn't employed. There is no nanny lined up (pretend or otherwise). I've become slightly obsessed by this case and pray for some closure. This will only come when Caylee has been found, her mother's future doesn't matter to me.
Thank you for all that you do!:beats:

Great idea! I will sign it right now!

ETA: Guess you will have to sign it for me, since I see no place to register so that I can sign it.

Thank you Tim Miller and all of TES for coming back to Orlando to find Caylee! I know many people here in Orlando would like to have closure for our community. I will be there Sat and hopefully Sunday too if you still need us! See you then!

Samijeansg
Orlando, FL

Please add this:

God Bless TES and all the missing children!
Love,
Kacey's Nana

Add me too!!!!!!!!

PoppyH

Angels walk among us...thanks TM, TES, and all those that are searching for precious Caylee. Be safe.
Bring her home.

(You can sign my username. Thanks!)

To Tim Miller, the TES foundation and those who have been and will be searching for Caylee ~ Godbless each and every one of you.

Please add my username to this wonderful letter.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea