Support Thread: Tim Miller & Texas Eq Search

Sign for me as well. Lele1953..a new TES member

Thank all of you so very much! To add your name, just reply here. I'm compiling the names as they are added into one document. We've had a suggestion that we take out a full page ad in Friday's Orlando Sentinel with the letter and all the sigs, so we are looking into that possibility. Someone on Justice4Caylee.forumotion said they saw Cindy this evening on the Fox news, and she was having some sort of meltdown. The poster said she gave us permission to search with TES. LMAO. Gee, thanks, Cindy.

Thank all of you so very much! To add your name, just reply here. I'm compiling the names as they are added into one document. We've had a suggestion that we take out a full page ad in Friday's Orlando Sentinel with the letter and all the sigs, so we are looking into that possibility. Someone on Justice4Caylee.forumotion said they saw Cindy this evening on the Fox news, and she was having some sort of meltdown. The poster said she gave us permission to search with TES. LMAO. Gee, thanks, Cindy.

:blowkiss:

Please add mine too.

To Tim and the rest of TES,

I have long admired your organization that would reach out and help parents/total strangers to search for their children in a time of extreme emergency. You do it without judgement, and with total dedication. But my admiration has only grown when search for missing persons that some others do not want to find. Thank you for your efforts and may your searchers be safe and your efforts rewarded.

GOD bless TES and the MANY volunteers/searchers. Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Prayers and hugs,

MD MOMMY

Tim,TES and searchers,
Bless all of you for your brave and unselfish hours of work! Please never let a nutty family like the "A's" stop you ever. IMO, they don't want Caylee found because we al know it will put KC away forever!!! We the public are ALL on your side! Go Tim, and GOOD LUCK! GOAD be with all of you, be safe!

Not to appear ungrateful or rude, but has this been cleared by Tricia or a mod?

I am so glad you are doing this. Please add me to the list.
Thanks,
diz

A whole lotta Texas Love is goin' with ya'll to Or-lawn-do, Florida.
Take care and God Bless,
Truthwillsetufree

Just post a reply with your user name, or whatever name you would like to use, and I'll add it manually to the original copy...sorry I wasn't more clear! lol...And consider yourself added, thank you!
I must be technologically challenged also. Please add my name, too. Thanks in advance

please add my name and prayers to the list! GO TES,TM,AND LP!!:woohoo::blowkiss:

Please add me as well.
Mitzi

With Love and Admiration, LaneyT'sMumMum

Beautiful, well-written letter. Please add me to your signatures for TES.

Sign me up also. Great idea and thanks for doing this

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

And as evidenced by the tireless efforts of the fine people of the organizations mentioned...evil doesn't stand a chance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back