Support Thread: Tim Miller & Texas Eq Search

I would be honored to have my nic added to this letter please. (very well written, thank you for taking the time and the effort to do this)

L L & S from California....Go TES!

Love, laughter & sunshine!

Add me to the list, please! I can't be there physically, but made a donation a few weeks ago. Will send more when I can. Thank you so much TES..you make a fellow Texan proud! :)

Still collecting sigs, we have well over 300, thank you all so much!

I could have sworn I'd already posted but I don't see my post here anywhere.

If you haven't already added me, please include me. JusticeorJustUs from Tennessee.

TM, EquuSearch and all that help and support them are living proof that there truly are angels among us.

God Bless you all during your search this coming weekend.

My thoughts and prayers will be with Tim Miller, TES members, and the many volunteer searchers who are there with them this weekend. May God be with all of you and may you find Caylee no matter how well she has been hidden.

I live too far away to be there, but can assure all of you that I will be with you in spirit. You are all honorable, wonderful people!

Please add me to the list.
Thank you for your dedication and all that you do.
Heartbeats and Prayers from Louisiana as you search
(can't be there but sent a little $)

Um, could I consider that a signature? :)

Sure, since the mods haven't said something, I guess it's fine. Sign me up:

Please find Caylee for all of us who love her.
I wish I could be there beside you, searching.

CaliKid

Lovingly Signed, your web fans and family at: Justice4Caylee.forumotion.com, WebSleuths.com, and MyOrlandoFox.com, plus a few extra supporters:
Melissa Moore, Oklahoma City, OK. Oviedo45. Susmihe. MysticOne. BigJohnny.Olga37, Sorento, FL. WatchinfrmCali, green2887. MomTo5. You Fight The Good Fight – Sundance, Mississippi. 3Riderboys. May God Bless All Of You in Your Efforts to Give Caylee Eternal Rest and Thank You also for all of the peace you have given to other families, Dale,Julie,Joseph,Kyndell and Gracyn. All my prayers for little Caylee-loritajones. God bless you and your crew Tim, We pray you find Caylee.- Rosa Carter, West Jordan, UT. Please bring our lil girl home. Thank You for all you have done. Good Luck and God Bless – Dustywoo. You have my admiration for all you do and for all the people you have helped. You Will never be Forgotten, God bless you in your searches and travels, Please find Caylee,- Kidsrspecial! Terry Young, St. Matthews, SC. Shotzie, California. Tim and TES members: We in Texas LOVE you! TXLady. I am honored to contribute to your organization, Thank you for the effort you put forth in finding the missing. Gibby2007. 100%Agave, Bonbon, Michigan. Granny . Chooseme23. JourneysNonnie. Happynurse. OkieDokie62. Tim Miller is my Hero! Kyhillbilly. Pslflorida. Chopperchick60. Grandmaalso. Roe45. AggieMom2009. SoCal90740. MysticAingyl. JulRoop. Nanastears. Mdondo55. Mattm20. Remembering you in my thoughts and prayers, - Lightinthedarkness, TX. Please bring our little girl home.-Tammy, Kaitlyn, Madalyn. Thank you for all you do. I am praying you can bring Caylee home, God bless - Kathyn2. Tim I commend you for all that you do for missing and lost people all over the world. Your efforts are tireless. Also to Leonard Padilla, whom I had the pleasure to speak with on the phone, a very nice gentleman whose heart is in the right place...your efforts and continued caring and love shines. All involved in the search for OUR precious Angel...Kudos to you all. TES you do not deserve the responses you are getting from the Anthony Family, SHAME SHAME On them. Please don't let them get you down, You have US, all of us bloggers and most of the nation on your side, hoping and praying you find her quickly and safely so her poor little body can be laid to rest properly. It is a sad day in America when the relatives and parent of this child will not even help. God Bless You Tim, Leonard, and LEO's, and all the searchers and people who continue to care even after 20 weeks of silence from Caylee's family. You have my respect, love and honor. -Marian Conklin from NY State. Sibby Syracuse - Palm Desert, California. Thank you for all you do!! Dew Lover, Ocala. GrandmaOf12 (Patricia P). Denise McGlynn, Belleville, IL. Twiglet, Hampshire, United Kingdom. Tim, Your daughter would be very proud of you and I am sure she is guiding you to find Caylee. God Bless, stay safe. -Teresa-Indiana. SoCal90740. May God Bless All of You and May God Guide Your Path,- Ginybe in Virginia. Justforcaylee. WorldVision. My prayers are with the entire team searching to bring Caylee home! Thank you! - Tink2. Tim & TES,God bless you for what you do, We are praying for your organization. I know you wil find Caylee..... Be Blessed! – SoonerChick, Oklahoma. God Bless you Tim and all of TES you are all terrific. Please bring Caylee home.- Judy, Illinois. God bless you Tim and the TES group. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all the searchers who are coming together to bring our little Caylee home. May God show you the way. Thank you, Angela from TN. Caylees Voice, Pullman, WA. Cheyanne20, Orlando Florida. Lisa Z, Saint Cloud, Florida. Just_a_mom. Richmond, VA. Good luck to all of you and thankyou! -Roku, Veracruz,Mexico. GMNikki, Iowa. NC Stroller, North Carolina .For all you do to bring peace to so many, thank you! – CeeGee. Love4Children. May Caylee Marie Anthony's loving arms guide you towards her!-Tears4Caylee, Wesley Chapel, Florida.Courage to Tim and all of TES, - Tom Terrific, Buffalo, NY. Michelle Weeks. Mimi40, Birmingham, Alabama. Thank you Tim and the staff of TES for everything you've done to help families find their missing loved ones. You are the wonderful and special people in this world that are so loving that you do whatever you can to help other people, even those who you do not know. Thank you for your determination to help find Caylee so she can be laid to rest peacefully and with a proper burial. I will never forget your kindness and your dedication and I will always support your cause with financial donations whenever I can and if your services are ever needed near where I live, I will volunteer to search with you. Thank you for everything you do, God Bless you and your loved ones. – Petesaparte, FL. Prayers for you all, Bring Caylee home - Linda M. Twinsburg, Ohio. (Mammi Ohio) Mandi Jones - Byron, GA. Jennysmom, Deltona, FL. Prayingforcaylee. Thank you for your hard work and dedication in searching for Caylee Marie Anthony! - Sherri Smith, Maryland. Kel. Thanks Tim & TES,- Fesityoldbroad . Jas- Melbourne, Florida. Tim and Equusearch, My thoughts and prayers go out to you and all the searchers for all that you do for families everywhere. I know you have had lots of resistance from the family of little Caylee but we appreciate you coming back to Orlando to find this little baby. As a grandmother of a 2 1/2 year old little girl I can't fathom the family not cooperating with you to give this baby a proper burial. God be with you all! - Sandi a grandmother in Iowa. May God bless all of those selfless souls who DAILY do the work of angels in human form. I pray that all of the lost will soon be found - PMLs Mom. Can't wait to get to Orlando for the HONOR of searching with you...Love from Georgia. EmMomma. I was looking forward to joining TES in the search but our first grandbaby is due any day now. For the record, I know where my daughter is every day. I know where she is and isn't employed. There is no nanny lined up (pretend or otherwise). I've become slightly obsessed by this case and pray for some closure. This will only come when Caylee has been found, her mother's future doesn't matter to me. Thank you for all that you do ~ Bionic Surfer. Thank you Tim Miller and all of TES for coming back to Orlando to find Caylee! I know many people here in Orlando would like to have closure for our community. I will be there Sat and hopefully Sunday too if you still need us! See you then! – Samijeansg, Orlando, FL. God Bless TES and all the missing children! - Love, Kacey's Nana. PoppyH . Angels walk among us...thanks TM, TES, and all those that are searching for precious Caylee. Be safe. Bring her home - RR0004. Carole, IllinoisMom. To Tim Miller, the TES foundation and those who have been and will be searching for Caylee ~ Godbless each and every one of you. - TallCoolOne. MyDailyOpinions. A new TES member - Lele1953. MomOf5. To Tim and the rest of TES, I have long admired your organization that would reach out and help parents/total strangers to search for their children in a time of extreme emergency. You do it without judgement, and with total dedication. But my admiration has only grown when search for missing persons that some others do not want to find. Thank you for your efforts and may your searchers be safe and your efforts rewarded. - Mysteriew. God bless TES and the MANY volunteers/searchers. Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony. Prayers and hugs, - MD MOMMY. Tim,TES and searchers, Bless all of you for your brave and unselfish hours of work! Please never let a nutty family like the "A's" stop you ever. IMO, they don't want Caylee found because we all know it will put KC away forever!!! We the public are ALL on your side! Go Tim, and GOOD LUCK! GOD be with all of you, be safe! – PassionFlower. Sherry in Tx aka Momtective. I am so glad you are doing this.Thanks, - Diz . A whole lotta Texas Love is goin' with ya'll to Or-lawn-do, Florida. Take care and God Bless - Truthwillsetufree. Gaia713. GO TES,TM,AND LP!! - Essies. Mitzi. Indigomood. Nandee63. LiveLoveLaughLiza. RoxyRay. "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" And as evidenced by the tireless efforts of the fine people of the organizations mentioned...evil doesn't stand a chance. - BondJamesBond. L L & S from California. Go TES! LoveLaughter&Sunshine. I can't be there physically, but made a donation a few weeks ago. Will send more when I can. Thank you so much TES, you make a fellow Texan proud! SCHTown. OcalaGal. nanamichele. JulRoop. TALK2CIN. Watching From Maine. Hammermill. Caringincleveland. Nibbles. Crockett656. Westexas2890. CAYLEE, Rest in peace. You are loved by many - Patti LIElemteach. Thank you & your team for your dedication! - Susan. Just_being_me08, Florida. NanaMichele, Clermont, Fl. Thank you for all your hard work, - momof3,Waterford, MI. Thank you for your dedication to bringing Caylee home. - MysticOne, Ormond Beach, FL. Thank You for all you do! Prayers for you and the search for little Caylee – Tampp1. Snobunny, Aston, PA. I admire the whole TES team, thanks for caring about Caylee - Momatwork, North Carolina. Prayers to all the searchers! What a wonderful thing you do! - Mom_from_STL. Thank you for all you do. You hold a special place in my heart. – Toetag. TM, EquuSearch and all that help and support them are living proof that there truly are angels among us. God Bless you all during your search this coming weekend. JusticeOrJustUs, TN. Thank you, - Lastchance. My thoughts and prayers will be with Tim Miller, TES members, and the many volunteer searchers who are there with them this weekend. May God be with all of you and may you find Caylee no matter how well she has been hidden. I live too far away to be there, but can assure all of you that I will be with you in spirit. You are all honorable, wonderful people! – LaLaw200. Thank you for your dedication and all that you do. Heartbeats and Prayers from Louisiana as you search (can't be there but sent a little $) – Heartfor Truth. Please find Caylee for all of us who love her. I wish I could be there beside you, searching – CaliKid.

That's wonderful BTM! Thank you for all your hard work. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back