Suspect Drew Peterson #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get your link to work robthomaseyes!

Today's Topic: Where will Stacy be seen today?

She has been seen in Kentucky, Peoria, and Thailand. So everybody get out your world maps, throw a dart and guess where she will be seen next!

My guess is here: http://www.visittucson.org/visitor/events/gemshow/ Y'know, it's warm this time of year in Tucson (hence, the bikini) and she could have a great time with all that cash. :rolleyes:

Didn't anyone see her at the Superbowl? :crazy: I'm sure she was there somewhere.

LOL I think I saw her during the last play of the game tripping up the defense of the Pats. (Wasn't she wearing a bikini and cheering for the Giants?!)

They were so busy calling and sending cell phone photos of Stacy to DP and Brodsky...they lost the game!

I'll bet DP and JB are pizzed that Joran Vandersloot stole their thunder (and the world's attention) today.

Sucks to be a murderer on an "off-day"!

Today Theresa Parker's husband was arrested. She is still missing yet her husband was arrested for her murder.

DP,you better watch out....LE is watching you.

Today Theresa Parker's husband was arrested. She is still missing yet her husband was arrested for her murder.

DP,you better watch out....LE is watching you.

Justice always prevails, Philamena. His days are numbered.

P.s.- ;) Glad I could make you smile.

OK...Here is the deal: We put in a call to De Vries and talk him into coming across the pond to do some REAL journalism since our journalists don't know what they are doing!! If he can bring down Joran Van Der Sloot after he was "free and clear" from prosecution...Drew Peterson and Joel Brodsky would be a cakewalk for him. :)

Super idea. I really like De Vries and with him on the journalistic side of the case, DP will be locked up in no time. :)

I think I heard somewhere that DP prefers getting drunk...so we would have to find him a drinking buddy who can pour his way to a confession. :)

If find this odd: http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080205/NEWS01/802050325

A local attorney I'm familiar with, Andrew Abood, has been tapped to work with Brodsky:

Peterson's Chicago-based attorney, Joel Brodsky, said Abood is part of a three-attorney team that also includes a former Chicago homicide detective who once worked as a prosecutor.

"Andy's an excellent attorney with a great deal of experience," Brodsky said.

"In the unlikely event there is a prosecution, Mr. Peterson will get the finest defense, bar none."

Abood said one of Peterson's family members contacted his East Lansing law firm, the Abood Law Firm, and passed along Peterson's phone number.

"And we followed up on it," Abood said. The court has since granted him special permission as an out-of-state attorney to practice in Illinois.

So why him? He did represent Lisa Holland, the mother that systematically tortured her 7 year old adopted son to death. Perhaps they were looking for someone with experience representing a defendant that a jury would find easy to hate? He's not even licensed to practice in Illinois. And incidently Brodsky, I've never heard anyone call the guy "Andy". :rolleyes: Anyway, sounds like they're putting together their own "dream team".

For someone who has not been charged with any crime yet, not even jaywalking, they are really putting a team together. I find that strange..to spend time and money on the just incase factor? Drew must be thinking they are very close to charging him, that it is just a matter of time. If not, why else be so prepared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels