Suspect Drew Peterson #5

I also feel that DP didn't do this alone. I think he killed Stacy, got Tom Morphey to help him move a container to his Denali, and after dropping Tom off at his house, met someone else who helped dispose of the body.

The person who helped dispose of the body could be anyone from an underworld , to a long-term friend who owed DP big time.

I totally agree with you Leila!

Whoever helped DP move the body must be scared shi!less! If not they should be.

Then again if it was Tom Morphey he might of struck a deal with LE & thats the reason they're searching again.

If DrewP had any other help, I think it would be mainly in the area of suggestions and ideas on where to leave a body. DrewP would know very well that to trust anyone with that kind of info would be to give them power. It might cause him to be blackmailed or other risks. To involve them would give them proof and he would be in their debt forever. The exception might be if he had a relationship/partnership with someone and the two had been engaged in other serious illegal activity previously.

I think that DrewP only trusted TM because he thought TM was family and could be manipulated to keep quiet, and that because of his history that if it ever came to TM's word against DrewP that no one would ever believe TM.

Drew's Clues

I keep thinking about what Drew has said about Stacy's disappearance. Needless to say, most of us here at WS are absolutely certain Stacy didn't run off with a man. However, I do believe that Drew has given us a clue and only someone close to Stacy can decipher it.

First a little background: I followed the Laci Peterson case very closely. When asked about the boat that nobody knew about, Scott replied that he had bought it as a surprise for Laci for Christmas. As it turned out, it was double-speak. Those close to Laci knew for certain that this was no gift for Laci because she was frightened of water. But, it was a surprise for Laci in that the last thing she would have thought is that her husband would murder her and throw her lifeless body over the side of a tiny tin boat as useless debris - and do it on Christmas as a punctuation point. It was a definite surprise for Laci.

So, I think Drew has given us a clue as to where Stacy is. He said early in the investigation and has repeated often that, "she's where she wants to be." I think that's the clue. In his sick way, he has given her his version of "where she wants to be."

I hope LE has questioned Cassandra and those very close to Laci as to what her desires might me. Being only 23 years old and responsible for four children and a husband, she must have commented occasionally on a place of respite or a short get-away.....even kind of joking around. With all the spying that he did on her, maybe he read an email or heard her comment on her cell phone about a place she'd like to be.

With all the junk that Drew has spewed, this is the comment to which I keep returning. I feel certain that's the clue.

Drew's Clues

I keep thinking about what Drew has said about Stacy's disappearance. Needless to say, most of us here at WS are absolutely certain Stacy didn't run off with a man. However, I do believe that Drew has given us a clue and only someone close to Stacy can decipher it.

So, I think Drew has given us a clue as to where Stacy is. He said early in the investigation and has repeated often that, "she's where she wants to be." I think that's the clue. In his sick way, he has given her his version of "where she wants to be."

I hope LE has questioned Cassandra and those very close to Laci as to what her desires might me. Being only 23 years old and responsible for four children and a husband, she must have commented occasionally on a place of respite or a short get-away.....even kind of joking around. With all the spying that he did on her, maybe he read an email or heard her comment on her cell phone about a place she'd like to be.

With all the junk that Drew has spewed, this is the comment to which I keep returning. I feel certain that's the clue.

What I get out of that is, maybe she said when she dies,wants to be in heaven with her mom or sister....
So she's where she wants to be sooner, with help from Drew.

What I get out of that is, maybe she said when she dies,wants to be in heaven with her mom or sister....
So she's where she wants to be sooner, with help from Drew.

From the first time I heard this quote, I thought the same thing.

It's creepy.

fran

He knew she missed her Mom & sister. So he made sure she was able to be with them.

Sick azz that he is!

I think they have been working with the family on his statements about where she went..that's my guess anyway. She's where she wants to be...she took her bikini, going to a beach somewhere...she took her passport....she took the deed to the house and $25k and ran off with another man. That's what we know of what Drew at the very beginning said.

I interpret that to mean, she'd rather be dead then have to keep living with him knowing about Kathleen. That she is dead in water..the bikinni and beach. That he paid another person, besides Tom M ( who he also paid) to help him get rid of the body(she ran off with another man, and the reference to the $25K missing from their safe). The passport and deed to the house..she is now away from the house and the passport says to me that she is in a whole other area then the general neighborhood / stomping grounds.
Remember the trucker storys that turned out to be a hoax..perhaps they weren't as much of a hoax and the trucker or other person transported her to water.

I've thought and thought about that quote. Did he mean in heaven with her mother and sister? Did he mean a place she enjoyed? Did he mean a place the two of them had been, maybe close to where a significant moment came for the two of them? Or if he was aware of her conversations with Rossoto and did he mean somewhere close to him? He accused her of having a crush on the pastor, could he mean somewhere close to him? I too believe it is a clue, but there are so many possibilities. Like SPeterson it would be up to 'his' perception of things. LOL, and I don't seem to think like he does.

Sorry SuziQ. If I run across a link to a transcript I will post it here.

Oh I wonder what's going through 'ol Drewp's head. :eek:

That's ok, I got it to work finally. My computer is old and cranky.

Well, that article is important because it also identifies the 22 year old tanning employee.

"Stacy Peterson’s aunt, Candace Aikin, testified Thursday before a Will County grand jury investigating her niece’s disappearance.

Aikin declined to comment on specifics of her testimony but said she was asked about Stacy’s personality, parenting and her relationship with her husband Drew Peterson, who is a suspect in her disappearance.

About a half hour after Aiken concluded her testimony, the 22-year-old tanning salon employee that admitted to spending the night at Drew Peterson's home rushed out of the Will County Court Annex Building after her Grand Jury appearance.

Kim Matuska of Darien declined to comment on her Grand Jury appearance saying only, "I'm trying to get out of this."

"Matuska denied having a physical relationship with Peterson, saying "I'm not seeing Drew.""

Matuska..isn't that a Greek name..meaning similiar to Kathleen..

I hope this young lady is truly not in a relationship with Drew. Maybe the ISP, her Mom and a few friends have finally helped her to see the light.

No mention of the boys though..I'd say this GJ isn't over until they talk to the boys.

I don't know TG, I don't belong to Facebook so I don't know what is there.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/977864,jo29_peterson_web.article

snip/
You guys ruined it for me, again,” Peterson, 54, said of his romance with 22-year-old tanning salon worker Kim Matuska.

“It’s too much for her,” said Peterson, whose 24-year-old wife, Stacy, has been missing since October. “You got producers trying to get her on television shows, the state police, grand juries. It’s too much.”
/snip

Does Drew seriously believe that everyone thinks that a married man should be having an affair with a 20 something? Come on now..his wife is missing according to him, not dead. That speaks for itself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back