Suspect Drew Peterson #5

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/977864,jo29_peterson_web.article

snip/
You guys ruined it for me, again,” Peterson, 54, said of his romance with 22-year-old tanning salon worker Kim Matuska.

“It’s too much for her,” said Peterson, whose 24-year-old wife, Stacy, has been missing since October. “You got producers trying to get her on television shows, the state police, grand juries. It’s too much.”
/snip

Does Drew seriously believe that everyone thinks that a married man should be having an affair with a 20 something? Come on now..his wife is missing according to him, not dead. That speaks for itself.

I hardly know what to say about his comments. They are unimaginable given the situation. He should be arrested for being the most crass person on earth if nothing else.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/977864,jo29_peterson_web.article

snip/
You guys ruined it for me, again,” Peterson, 54, said of his romance with 22-year-old tanning salon worker Kim Matuska.

“It’s too much for her,” said Peterson, whose 24-year-old wife, Stacy, has been missing since October. “You got producers trying to get her on television shows, the state police, grand juries. It’s too much.”
/snip

Does Drew seriously believe that everyone thinks that a married man should be having an affair with a 20 something? Come on now..his wife is missing according to him, not dead. That speaks for itself.
I hope nobody feels sorry for her. She says she is trying to extricate herself from this. Too bad for her. She was looking for her fame and got it. Now let her live with it. I hope it haunts her! (But don't misunderstand, I don't hope she ends up dead.)

Maybe next time she won't call DP when her friend is arrested for DUI!
She knows DP is being watched at all times. She asked for it quit whining now........

I still see her as murder victim if she decides to stay with him and he isn't arrested in short order.JMO.

I think she doesn't understand all the ramifications of being associated with him.Attorney aside this guy has problems and maybe Grand Jury testimony will put a heat under her to go back with people her own age. She really should back away from this guy if it isn't too late.If she has has a soiled moment in time then it could be exploited.

These people play for keeps.

Drew's Clues

I keep thinking about what Drew has said about Stacy's disappearance. Needless to say, most of us here at WS are absolutely certain Stacy didn't run off with a man. However, I do believe that Drew has given us a clue and only someone close to Stacy can decipher it.

First a little background: I followed the Laci Peterson case very closely. When asked about the boat that nobody knew about, Scott replied that he had bought it as a surprise for Laci for Christmas. As it turned out, it was double-speak. Those close to Laci knew for certain that this was no gift for Laci because she was frightened of water. But, it was a surprise for Laci in that the last thing she would have thought is that her husband would murder her and throw her lifeless body over the side of a tiny tin boat as useless debris - and do it on Christmas as a punctuation point. It was a definite surprise for Laci.

So, I think Drew has given us a clue as to where Stacy is. He said early in the investigation and has repeated often that, "she's where she wants to be." I think that's the clue. In his sick way, he has given her his version of "where she wants to be."

I hope LE has questioned Cassandra and those very close to Laci as to what her desires might me. Being only 23 years old and responsible for four children and a husband, she must have commented occasionally on a place of respite or a short get-away.....even kind of joking around. With all the spying that he did on her, maybe he read an email or heard her comment on her cell phone about a place she'd like to be.

With all the junk that Drew has spewed, this is the comment to which I keep returning. I feel certain that's the clue.

thesleuther, great post! My first thought when reading your post, and the words of DP, saying,"she's where she wants to be", I imagined Stacey might have said to DP, "I'd rather be dead than married to you". That would measure up and to me match to his sick sense of humor. I just would like to grab that guy by the neck and choke him when I hear him talk and watch his smirking and laughing face! :eek: He truly thinks he is smarter than everyone.

Well, that article is important because it also identifies the 22 year old tanning employee.

"Stacy Peterson’s aunt, Candace Aikin, testified Thursday before a Will County grand jury investigating her niece’s disappearance.

Aikin declined to comment on specifics of her testimony but said she was asked about Stacy’s personality, parenting and her relationship with her husband Drew Peterson, who is a suspect in her disappearance.

About a half hour after Aiken concluded her testimony, the 22-year-old tanning salon employee that admitted to spending the night at Drew Peterson's home rushed out of the Will County Court Annex Building after her Grand Jury appearance.

Kim Matuska of Darien declined to comment on her Grand Jury appearance saying only, "I'm trying to get out of this."

"Matuska denied having a physical relationship with Peterson, saying "I'm not seeing Drew.""

My, my her tone has totally changed since her last interview! I don't think she thought she would get called up to the GJ. Guess they burst her bubble.

And I like the way DrewP believes that it is always someone else's fault (isn't it always?) He was a police officer. He has heard about who was getting called to the GJ in other cases, and why they were called. He knows anyone he associates with is subject to being called. Heck, it wasn't the GJ's fault that he chose not to talk to them, but instead chose to talk things over with a 22 yo. I hope she realizes that DrewP did know, and he didn't care. He set her up.

She also said she met Peterson's children, and that at one point he told her he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, the source said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson_30may30,0,5122397.story

"The rest of his life?" Or the rest of hers?

Hopefully someone with more brains than she has got to her, and she is really done with him! Whew what a dumb cluck! He took her in his ultralight and also gave her a cell-phone with GPS! WHOA :waitasec: :eek:

She also said she met Peterson's children, and that at one point he told her he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, the source said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson_30may30,0,5122397.story

"The rest of his life?" Or the rest of hers?

That sure sounds like a marriage proposal to me..and he's still married?

The cell phone with the GPS IS VERY TROUBLING..it sounds like he was already stalking and tracking her whereabouts.

I am surprised that Drew has not filled for divorce through abandonment..since he is so busy looking for wife number 5.

The cell phone with the GPS IS VERY TROUBLING..it sounds like he was already stalking and tracking her whereabouts.

I am surprised that Drew has not filled for divorce through abandonment..since he is so busy looking for wife number 5.

To me, filing for divorce due to abandonment would have been (be) the smartest move he could have made (make). And if he gave her one of those "nanny" phones, you can bet your sweet bippy that he was tracking.
Or maybe this time he was going to use the phone to play the cell towers to establish a false location? Hmm...
Just my opinions here.

We have to remember that he did the same with Stacy while married to Kathleen :(

As for filing for divorce, I don't know the laws in Illinois, but I don't think enough time has passed for grounds of 'Abandoment'.

I noticed that too! It sounds like DP was setting this young girl up with GPS tracking on her cell phone so he could track her just like he tracked Stacy.

I definitely think DP is looking for wife #5. Remember he told the woman he was dating in March, Denise Werner, that he had to wait until November to divorce Stacy and be free to marry again.

I guess his only qualification for a girlfriend these day's is "young". I really don't find the new one nearly as attractive as either KS or SP. Just my opinion.

This man is amoral in my opinion. He doesn't appear to know the difference between what normal folks judge as right and wrong.

Also I think he is a first class example of a sex addict. Stop and think..he is so addicted to sex and love and the high they bring that he has to have that "fix" no matter who it hurts or what people think. Like any other addict he is not thinking rationally about his behavior or how it affects others. DP lives in a fantasy world in his mind, and when the fantasy woman shows that she is "real" he dumps her in ways that leave him the "winner" in his mind. This is probably life long behavior and without serious counseling and behavior modification he is lost. Do they offer that in the Illinois State Prison System?? LOL

I think that Big Bubba his cellmate might offer some sort of services :crazy::eek:

We have to remember that he did the same with Stacy while married to Kathleen :(

As for filing for divorce, I don't know the laws in Illinois, but I don't think enough time has passed for grounds of 'Abandoment'.

Oh absolutely right TG..Drew has been cheating on all the wives prior to divorcing them..I guess he just can't see in this instance with Stacy missing it makes him look even worse. But it adds a lot of credence to what has been said about his past behavior. This old tiger Drew isn't about to change his stripes.

Oh absolutely right TG..Drew has been cheating on all the wives prior to divorcing them..I guess he just can't see in this instance with Stacy missing it makes him look even worse. But it adds a lot of credence to what has been said about his past behavior. This old tiger Drew isn't about to change his stripes.
Maybe this divorce talk is all about convincing the young girls that he is innocent. Like I said, an addict will do anything to get his fix.

So, on the media thread ibnora has posted what today's events. It would seem that because Drew is on bail relief he can't leave the state. Drew has petitioned the court to change that so he can take the children on a summer vacation. I say..son't let Drew out of the state..they all have passports, because they all went on a cruise previous to Stacy's going missing. Which says to me Drew would run, with the kids, and wife #5 to a country where he can not be extradited from.

Don't fall for his pity party about the children needing a summer vacation..they need a vacation from Drew.

So, on the media thread ibnora has posted what today's events. It would seem that because Drew is on bail relief he can't leave the state. Drew has petitioned the court to change that so he can take the children on a summer vacation. I say..son't let Drew out of the state..they all have passports, because they all went on a cruise previous to Stacy's going missing. Which says to me Drew would run, with the kids, and wife #5 to a country where he can not be extradited from.

Don't fall for his pity party about the children needing a summer vacation..they need a vacation from Drew.
I don't think he would flee, he wouldn't leave his Pension behind.

I don't think he would flee, he wouldn't leave his Pension behind.

He can have his pension mailed anywhere. Or have it direct deposited and use the bank funds. He could be tracked that way, but if he chose a country without extradition policies they couldn't get him.

He can have his pension mailed anywhere. Or have it direct deposited and use the bank funds. He could be tracked that way, but if he chose a country without extradition policies they couldn't get him.
I really don't know, but in my opinion it's doubtful that a State/Federally funded retirement would continue if he was accused of a Felony and fled the Country.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back