Suspect: Randy Allen Taylor -- Background

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...-says-disappearance-may-be-tied-to-drug-deal/

Hallahan described the evidence against his client as "weak.'
"I don't like the way that people are already saying bad things about Mr. Taylor and they don't know anything about the case,"Hallahan told WTVR. "Hundreds and hundreds of cars go from the Liberty (gas station) every afternoon and every morning. A lot of them are heading North. I could be a suspect. I get gas there and go back to my office all the time."

fwiw I didn't read this before. I know RAT states Alexis was at his place, but this suggests also they have him on camera leaving the station heading north. hummmmm
Keeping Alexis and her family and friends in my prayers.

that as pretty good catch because A. Murphy was headed south. Even if she went to get a dealer she would have went south. This gives us a clue of he obstructed her in that highway some where south, I think the 1st mile or .5 of a mile.

This was my 1st assumption, that her told to pull to a off street south some how which make more sense given all the back road to the side which none ever take, Given the distance he can always walk back to his car. After knocked her out its only a 20 min walk.

. But one thing they could do is get the license plates of the cars around in the movie lot and find out if he car parked there before /after they was parked. This can build a time frame, . Some one might have seen him walking or someone walking, because it very naturally to see people in parking lot or as they park a car in parking lots.

The day before Samantha Clarke disappeared, RAT was being pulled over in Louisa County. Many of us have tried to pinpoint a central area to his residences, his arresst and traffic stops. We considered Louisa County and the Palmyra area as central to everything. Perhaps he was scoping out his disposal sight. Keeping tabs on some place?

GT10008319-00
Offense Location: Louisa
RAT Address at time: BARBOURSVILLE, VA 22923
Offense Date: 9/12/2010
Arrest Date: N/A
Hearing Date:10/5/2010
Charge: 72/55 Amended Charge : 70/55
Final Disposition : Guilty Fine : $90.00 Costs : $71.00 Fine/Costs Paid Date : 01/03/2011

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back