Suspicious Comments & Behavior by RC **List Only - NO DISCUSSION**

"It's just some wah wah story from the mother. I have custody because I'm the better parent, end of story." Ron Cummings, explaining on the Today show why he had custody.

From the Cobra tapes (can't believe no one had snagged this little jewel! LOL):

"I have a lot more knowledge than most mf`n fools."

One of the weirdest things that I've heard Ron say, was as early as the 911 tape, when he referred to Misty as his girlfriend. They'd had a huge fight, she had left the home, hooked up with another guy for a few days, came back home, & Haleigh immediately came up missing. Now, for all practical purposes, they were broke-up, & Haleigh being gone, should've cemented that break-up. But no...Ron just globbed on to her. a normal response would've been to call Misty his ex gf, or the babysitter, (because of all of that visible anger), but Ron wanted the world to know that Misty was his gf. I didn't get it then, & I still don't get it.

When Nancy Grace asked if he knew where the cinder block came from, Ronald replied:

"Don`t have a clue. I don`t mess with none of that, so I don`t know. I very rarely am in the back yard at all unless I`m washing my car. So it could have came from around my shed. I`m renting. I don`t know if the previous renters had it or what, but I`ve never seen it, I don`t believe"

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/07/ng.01.html

In the Cobra tapes, Ronald Cummings said:

"Here`s the problem. yall was having this fight…before the kid was missing."

Her name was Haleigh. :furious:

When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on the floor, leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, Miller knew that Ronald was serious — that he would kill Misty, and then take his own life.

In one of his very first media appearance, after his daughter is reported missing, Ron falls to the ground, crying in a high pitched voice in reaction to his daughter missing. But just hours before he was cussing out a 911 operator, refusing to answer questions that might help find Haleigh. And, he hangs up not once but twice on the one life line that will help find his missing child.

In the Cobra tapes, while talking about Misty, Ronald Cummings said:

"I love her, look. I love her. love Misty."

"I love that son-of-a-b**** so she had an affair, *advertiser censored*** it. a
good *advertiser censored** and a half....."

Awwwww.........

On March 8, 2009, just 27 days after his daughter disappeared, Ronald Cummings uttered the four most suspicious words of this case to the very person responsible for his daughter’s safety and well being on the night of February 9, 2009:

marryme.jpg

"Will You Marry Me?"

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/06/ng.01.html

GRACE: Have you asked her what happened?

CUMMINGS: I ask her, but that -- I don`t get any answers from her about, you know -- I don`t see -- what she`s telling me is not inconsistent.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Do you feel that Misty is the key to this investigation?

CUMMINGS: No, I don`t. I think they`re barking up the wrong tree.

R. CUMMINGS: She can`t help that. She can`t help she was the last one to see her. Could have been any one -- any one of us and our children.

R. CUMMINGS: She had nothing to do with this. We`ve -- I had nothing to do with this.

R. CUMMINGS: Came home this morning to find out that I didn`t have a child, that somebody stole my child. It`s not like a bicycle or a car. Somebody stole my child from me.

Interview the morning of Feb 10. Ron on his knees,surrounded by media. His phone is clipped to his waist. It rings...three times iirc. The cameras close in on the phone. Ron doesn't budge.

With a child missing, presumably abducted, what parent would allow his phone to ring repeatedly? Would not jump at the very sound of it? Grab it like a shot? Ron showed no reaction, no anticipation.

He knew there'd be no call from a kidnapper or a neighbor who found Haleigh.

RC talking to undercover about Haleigh:

"That's not what happened...dope boys don't take/kill kids." (paraphrased)

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nas...uspicious-behavior-of-Haleigh-Cummings-father

- He even tells Croslin to "hang up the *advertiser censored***** phone, we got better people to talk to." Why not cooperate with the operator who is trying to get crucial information and assist you in finding your missing child?

In an NBC Today interview, Ronald is asked about what he thinks happened the night Haleigh vanished.

- He acts odd, his shoulders go up and he nonchalantly says that he doesn't know, and he puts an emphasis on the fact that he was at work. It seemed as if he was annoyed and tired of answering that question. He was not acting as if he was concerned about his missing daughter.

- In the same interview he was asked about a statement that his son made, that a man with squeaky shoes abducted Haleigh. He immediately does his infamous shrug, says its "garbage" and then resorts back to the "I was at work" answer and backtracks saying he doesn't know for sure if it is true. Again not concerned about whether it could be true.

- But in an interview with HLN's Nancy Grace, when he was asked about why Misty choose to not go to the bathroom closest to where she was sleeping, but go to one in the hallway. (Because of her story that she got up to use the bathroom the night Haleigh vanished) He said he did not know, and he had not asked Misty about it.

- Why not? If he wanted to find his daughter so bad?

The only time he shows emotion is when the media first arrives on the scene and on the 911 call. But then all the emotion about his missing daughter disappears and he suddenly has a nonchalant attitude.

- The only time he gets emotional is not about the fact that his daughter is missing, but when he learns that his ex girlfriend and the mother of Haleigh could be mounting a custody battle with him. He seems more concerned about himself, and protecting his reputation instead of finding Haleigh.

In an interview on HLN's Nancy Grace he lambasted the mother of Haleigh, saying during their custody fight for Haleigh that she "lawyered up."

- But yet he hires a CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY Terry Shoemaker to represent him, after both he and Misty stated that lawyers were "for guilty people."

In an interview with Nancy Grace, after he divorced Croslin in October, she introduced Ronald as someone not afraid to answer questions.

- But Ronald said his reasoning for divorcing Croslin was because he and Croslin couldn't go anywhere without "being questioned." Which is it? is he afraid of answering questions or not?

- Grace also said in her introduction to Cummings that he was not afraid of the limelight, but yet he also says he divorced Croslin because people were "staring at them."

Grace tried her best to get Cummings to admit during the interview that the reason he divorced Cummings was because he suspected her of his daughters disappearance.

- But Cummings refused to take the bait. Could it be that if he admits her guilt, he is afraid Misty could spill the beans about his possible involvement?

Ronald Cummings Compared to Casey Anthony:

After her daughter Caylee went missing, Casey Anthony got a tattoo. Casey is charged with her daughters murder and is facing the death penalty.

- Ronald Cummings got a tattoo after Haleigh went missing as well.

Ronald proposed to Misty Croslin and made out with her in public while his daughter was missing.

- Photos of Casey Anthony emerged of her making out with another woman while while her daughter was missing.

Casey Anthony was seen partying while her daughter was missing.

- Ronald Cummings took Misty to the race tracks, the fair, and out to eat while his daughter was missing.

added by me-
Casey Anthony-Involvement of taking Xanax aka zannies and alcohol problem.

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin both partaken selling and doing drugs.

Thank you.... My son played football for the bulldogs, so I thought it was fitting. :dance:

Thank you.... My son played football for the bulldogs, so I thought it was fitting. :dance:

Wow. My son played for the bulldogs here in KY and the team moms were the "LadyBulldogs". That's why the name caught my attention. Glad to meet you. Join the family!

Wow. My son played for the bulldogs here in KY and the team moms were the "LadyBulldogs". That's why the name caught my attention. Glad to meet you. Join the family!

Oh WOW! That is so Cool! Bulldogs here in AR. We "Moms" were also called the Ladybulldogs too! Nice to meet you as well! He will soon be going off to OBU to play football and become a "Tiger". Raaaarhhh haha

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back