Suspicious Comments & Behavior by RC **List Only - NO DISCUSSION**

Comments by RC that were/are still interesting in my estimation.

Ronald Cummings: "if I find whoever has my daughter before you all do, I'm killing them...I don't care- I will spend the rest of my life in prison....you can put that on the recording...I don't care."

"When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on the floor, leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth." Reported by TM of Equusearch.

Behavior that was/is still interesting in my estimation.

Flying trip to Welaka morning of Haleigh's disappearance coming dangerously close to kids/parents at bus stop.

Living in Welaka Xmas day and left to go talk to Haleigh?

On road rage trip en route to GGS in Welaka? Does Welaka hold the key? Is that where Haleigh is?

Selling his 'private life' marriage to the media and flying to NYC on the Today Show's dime, then pretending his private life has nothing to do with the disappearance of his daughter.

Ronald Cummings: “if I find whoever has my daughter before you all do, I’m killing them…I don’t care- I will spend the rest of my life in prison….you can put that on the recording…I don’t care.”

The fact that the call was being recorded would be the furthest thing from my mind...

If he were truly distressed and out of his mind with worry for his daughter what would make him have this selfish thought at this particular moment?

oh, i forgot about this one...

During rat (incident).......

Ron wanted to see how well Misty could lie to LE...

JMO

When reporters remarked to Ron that his son was fine, Ron said, "Imagine that."

(I still don't have a clue as to what he meant by that)

I've always thought it was strange that RC initially told the media that the back door had been (possibly) pried open with a crow bar. It's almost like he didn't think the information would be verified to the contrary. :waitasec:

IMO, Ronald Cummings left Junior home with Misty Monday afternoon while he went to pick up his daughter at the bus stop so he could do something to HaLeigh behind his back. Ron Cummings, allowed Junior's sister “to get stolen” and not just Misty who Ron said was the last person to see his daughter. BS Ronald.

Ron Cummings had complete control of his daughter Monday, Feb 9/2009 so there is no way he allowed her to “get stolen” from him, that’s a crock. Ron drove his daughter to school and waited in his car with his son while Misty walked HaLeigh into the school. I heard Ron worked outdoors Monday afternoon for his Aunt but according to Misty, Ron stayed home until it was time to pick up his daughter at the bus stop (around 3 pm). Although Misty’s nephew gets off the same bus as HaLeigh and lives close by, on this particular day Ron picked up his daughter only. Misty claimed she stayed at the trailer when Ron left to go to the bus stop because Ronnie Jr was taking a nap, HOWEVER, I think Ron wanted Junior at home so he wouldn't hear or see what he was doing with HaLeigh. perhaps Ron planned to give HaLeigh a drug on the ride home. Misty said she was sleeping while HaLeigh was stolen and Junior was supposedly sleeping so Ron could be alone with HaLeigh. Ron told us his daughter told him when he dropped her off at home that she would expect to see him that night after he returned from work but I believe Ron lied and he told HaLeigh he would be waking her up when he got home from work!!!! Ron said he and his daughter made agreements about what he was going to do to her when he felt she deserved to be punished, so I think the fact there was an agreement made between these two at this crucial time is circumstantial evidence.

WBG said Misty told him she planned to visit her father Monday and Misty told the polygrapher she was with Ronald and his children all day. IMO, Ron was either planning an abduction with Misty’s brothers & cousin Jo while Joe was in Satsuma or he pulled this off all by himself and he was outdoors digging a hole in the woods somewhere for his daughter before he showed up at PDM Bridge. Terry Shoemaker, Ronald Cumming’s lawyer, confirmed Ron left for work 45 minutes early that day and it seems obvious he was up to something behind Junior’s back.

A phone call from Ron to Tommy this evening could mean Tommy’s involved in Ron’s plan

I wonder if Joe came to Satsuma to help Ron with a personal matter. Joe PLANNED to have everything wrapped up by a certain day so I suspect Joe didn’t come just to visit relatives.

<snipped> Ron Cummings was charged with drug possession in 2002 and 2004, both times after drugs were found with him in cars&#8221;.
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...gs_vanished_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_l

bluesky, you may be absolutely right, but I just can't quite grasp this. I think Ron is about as rotten as they come, but I don't see him outright killing Haleigh. Besides we don't know when she actually died and your version doesn't seem to go along with our astrology thread. Now, he may have been doing something very evil and be in cahoots with anyone, but I don't get the feeling he could take her life and then be so nonchalant over it. I agree, he did something, something very bad, but to someone else . I don't know, I wish we could find Haleigh. I'm praying she will be found soon. JMO

Geraldo's interview with Ronald Cummings at the camp out location (Note: It is TN who consistently informs us that SHE is the one that is going to call LE).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzEDdhRT00o

Geraldo states that he talked to Marcus and Chad (Crystal's fiance). Both stated that Ron told them "he was 75 percent sure he knew who took Haleigh..."

Time for damage control Mr. Cummings:

RONALD CUMMINGS : "There is no way &#8212; I do not know who took Haleigh. If I had &#8212; if I had, uh, five percent of where Haleigh was at, I would be there now and not here."

RONALD CUMMINGS : "Yes, they&#8217;re absolutely lying. No, for no reason have I ever told anybody that I have any clue where my child is at. If I had any clue where my child &#8212; you know, national TV, they&#8217;re a bunch of liars. Chad and whoever told you this are a bunch of liars. I never even spoke with them."

GERALDO RIVERA : "You swear to God you never hit your pregnant woman?" (Crystal)

RONALD CUMMINGS : "Never. Never, never have I ever hit any woman, period. Never. And I&#8217;d like to know where all these allegations are coming from because I would like to talk &#8212; talk to law enforcement and have these false allegations, um, known that, um, the false allegations against me, somebody needs criminal charges pressed against them."

GERALDO RIVERA : "What about the allegations of cocaine use, methamphetamine use?"

RONALD CUMMINGS : "There&#8217;s nothing. I do not do drugs."

GERALDO RIVERA : "You don&#8217;t do drugs? All those arrests were all &#8212;"

RONALD CUMMINGS : "No."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/021910-Croslin-Cummings-recorded-in-drug-bust
(Pop another pill Cummings!)

... found the mutilated rodent in his mailbox and suspected ...

... afraid the headless rat was a sign Cummings was going to kill him.

A witness ... saw Cummings driving his truck and saw him slow down in front of Croslin's house. Then, she said, he appeared to put something into the mailbox.

Cummings denied the allegation, deputies said, and also voluntarily agreed to be questioned about the incident and to provide a written statement

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090812/ARTICLES/908129940?p=2&tc=pg

Attachments

• 177818312_f46de10660[1].jpg
    177818312_f46de10660[1].jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 6
"The police have been telling me that I've been keeping Misty under my wing and that's why she hasn't talked to the cops," Ronald Cummings told a HLN's "Nancy Grace" producer earlier in October. "So now, here you go, I divorced her. So now go find my baby."

updated 12:22 a.m. EDT, Sat October 17, 2009
By Philip Rosenbaum
CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/16/...irl/index.html

The interview was conducted on Sunday, January 24, three days after his arrest.

"I'm going to DOC (Department Of Corrections). I'm going to prison, no 'ifs, ands, or buts,'" said Cummings.

Ronald spoke about the night he was arrested. He said at the time of the arrest that he wasn't doing anything illegal.

"I was in the store buying some cigarettes, and I came out of the store, and the dude called me to the car, and I got in a car with him," said Cummings. "When I got out of the car, there was like 6 carloads of FBI, FDLE, whatever&#8230;SWAT. They laid me on the ground, and that was the end of that. I've been here in solitary confinement since then," he added.

http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0127/22358399.mp3
Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012810-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-

(JMO: RC is ALWAYS the "victim" isn't he?)

Spoken to UC agent while doing dope deal:

"No dope boys took my daughter, they don't do that. That is not what happened....<tape cut out here>

To Cobra on tape:

"LE wanted to know what took me so long to get home." "I left work at such and such a time" "I drive like a Cracker". (???)

Such and such a time???

Concerning the cinder block:

"I have NEVER seen any blocks on this property. I don't go outside in the yard but to wash my car. If I did see the block, it's not where it is was".

Concerning the lock:

"I put the lock on that door myself...up high...there is no way the kids could reach it." (appears to be normal height to me)
Concerning the polys:

"They told me I passed mine. passed with 'Flying Colors'. She passed hers too".

Regarding marriage to misty:

"It is what Haleigh would've wanted".

Regarding locating Haleigh alive:

"I'm going to believe she's alive till they find her"

Quit Working!
RC obtains the child support back pay, Missing Child donations from whomever (benefits and whatnot) and did not use that money to seek out the whereabouts of his daughter. I suspect his attorney actually got most of this money, for what purpose an innocent man that is not even a POI by LE would need legal representation is unclear to me.

I read on another sight that RC was supposed to start "Parenting Classes" on Feb 9 (the day of his daughter's disappearance). I have not had time to research this, supposedly it was discovered in a legal document search (maybe this topic covered in one of the many WS threads/posts here ... IDK). If this is a fact, I would most definitely add this to this here discussion of "suspicious behavior". I will research this within the next couple of days unless someone has links or more info ahead of time.
Anyone know anything about this? Just curious here ...

Dumping bodies:

According to GF/s, whenever ron and she would cross over the Dunn's Creek Bridge, he would say that is the perfect place to throw a body..it would never be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back