Suspicious Comments & Behavior by RC **List Only - NO DISCUSSION**

"comments made by RC" all in one place to get a better picture of the mindset of RC to date. where discussion was necessary to make a point but with no specific comment made by RC, I tried not to include. Hope no one minds that. Wanted to stick to what we know more or less to get a clearer picture. Underlined are comments, actions or behavior that have alerted my antennae from the time they initially occurred. FWIW.

[I]"I'd give my life to have my daughter's life back." "I came home this morning to find that I didn't have a child. Somebody stole my child."

"no, that wuttn't it. I know where them beds were and they weren't no 4 inches. They were 4 feet apart."

There was no fight with no cousin over no gun.

"This is where she resided."

I was at work, making an HONEST living.

On Wednesday, he said he was working on finding a new place to call home because the home where he lived with Haleigh is filled with too many happy memories.

"Do I think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) Probably."(referring to HaLeigh having been tossed in the river and eaten by gators...)

“I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

Regarding the confusion of MC, Jr. and Haleigh sleeping in the same bed....."Ms. Nancy, I have no -- no answer for you. I don`t know how it was miscommunicated."

"I want my family to know I love them. I want my girlfriend to know I love her, my kids to know I love them, Haleigh to know I love her, and this is a setback in my life," said Cummings. "When I come out, it will remind me what I should be doing, not what I was doing, or accused of doing,"

On Christmas, 2009, GGS was interviewed and said that(paraphrasing) "Ronald needed to talk to HaLeigh, so he left the family gathering to do this."

"I'll always believe my daughter is alive until they find her".

"I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

"It's just some wah wah story from the mother. I have custody because I'm the better parent, end of story."

From the Cobra tapes (can't believe no one had snagged this little jewel! LOL):
"I have a lot more knowledge than most mf`n fools."

On the 911 call
Ron just globbed on to her (MC). a normal response would've been to call Misty his ex gf, or the babysitter, (because of all of that visible anger), but Ron wanted the world to know that Misty was his gf.

"Don`t have a clue. I don`t mess with none of that, so I don`t know. I very rarely am in the back yard at all unless I`m washing my car. So it could have came from around my shed. I`m renting. I don`t know if the previous renters had it or what, but I`ve never seen it, I don`t believe"

"Here`s the problem. yall was having this fight…before the kid was missing." (RC in Cobra tape).

When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this...

"I love her, look. I love her. love Misty."

"I love that son-of-a-b**** so she had an affair, *advertiser censored*** it. a
good *advertiser censored** and a half....."

27 days after his daughter disappeared, Ronald Cummings uttered the four most suspicious words of this case to the very person responsible for his daughter’s safety and well being on the night of February 9, 2009: "Will You Marry Me?"

Interview the morning of Feb 10. Ron on his knees,surrounded by media. His phone is clipped to his waist. It rings...three times iirc. The cameras close in on the phone. Ron doesn't budge.

That's not what happened...dope boys don't take/kill kids."

"hang up the *advertiser censored***** phone, we got better people to talk to."

Ronald Cummings took Misty to the race tracks, the fair, and out to eat while his daughter was missing.

"if I find whoever has my daughter before you all do, I'm killing them...I don't care- I will spend the rest of my life in prison....you can put that on the recording...I don't care."

During rat (incident).......
Ron wanted to see how well Misty could lie to LE... as per RC & Cobra discussion.

When reporters remarked to Ron that his son was fine, Ron said, "Imagine that."

"There’s nothing. I do not do drugs."

The police have been telling me that I've been keeping Misty under my wing and that's why she hasn't talked to the cops," Ronald Cummings told a HLN's "Nancy Grace" producer earlier in October. "So now, here you go, I divorced her. So now go find my baby."

I'm going to prison, no 'ifs, ands, or buts,'" He said at the time of the arrest that he wasn't doing anything illegal.

Spoken to UC agent while doing dope deal:

"No dope boys took my daughter, they don't do that. That is not what happened....

"LE wanted to know what took me so long to get home." "I left work at such and such a time" "I drive like a Cracker". (???)

"I have NEVER seen any blocks on this property. I don't go outside in the yard but to wash my car. If I did see the block, it's not where it was".

"I put the lock on that door myself...up high...there is no way the kids could reach it." (appears to be normal height to me)

"They told me I passed mine. passed with 'Flying Colors'. She passed hers too".

Regarding marriage to misty:
[U]"It is what Haleigh would've wanted".[/U]
Regarding locating Haleigh alive:
"I'm going to believe she's alive till they find her"

According to GF/s, whenever ron and she would cross over the Dunn's Creek Bridge, he would say that is the perfect place to throw a body..it would never be found.

"It's nobody's business what I do in my personal life. I go to work, I support my family." He said this to Meredith Vieira the day after he married Misty. Haleigh had been missing over a month and RC hadn't worked at all during that time! (13 March 2009)

"She was the most well-behaved child I ever had"

RC to Geraldo: "Never, ever have I ever hit my child. Me and my child have an agreement. Daddy. Daughter. She has been spanked on her behind the way DCF says that you can take care of disciplining your children."

Nancy Grace (if not THE last interview), when asked, "What does she tell you Ronald?" Ron replied that Misty really hadn't told him anything, that they really don't discuss it. [/I]

Thanks Baz. Good job on that post. Very informative...IMO, it shows how guilty Ron is....I can't wait to see how this story will end.

Thanks again Baz.

"comments made by RC" all in one place to get a better picture of the mindset of RC to date. where discussion was necessary to make a point but with no specific comment made by RC, I tried not to include. Hope no one minds that. Wanted to stick to what we know more or less to get a clearer picture. Underlined are comments, actions or behavior that have alerted my antennae from the time they initially occurred. FWIW.

[I]"I'd give my life to have my daughter's life back." "I came home this morning to find that I didn't have a child. Somebody stole my child."

"no, that wuttn't it. I know where them beds were and they weren't no 4 inches. They were 4 feet apart."

On Wednesday, he said he was working on finding a new place to call home because the home where he lived with Haleigh is filled with too many happy memories.

"Do I think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) Probably."(referring to HaLeigh having been tossed in the river and eaten by gators...)

“I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

Regarding the confusion of MC, Jr. and Haleigh sleeping in the same bed....."Ms. Nancy, I have no -- no answer for you. I don`t know how it was miscommunicated."

"I want my family to know I love them. I want my girlfriend to know I love her, my kids to know I love them, Haleigh to know I love her, and this is a setback in my life," said Cummings. "When I come out, it will remind me what I should be doing, not what I was doing, or accused of doing,"

On Christmas, 2009, GGS was interviewed and said that(paraphrasing) "Ronald needed to talk to HaLeigh, so he left the family gathering to do this."

"I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

"It's just some wah wah story from the mother. I have custody because I'm the better parent, end of story."

On the 911 call
Ron just globbed on to her (MC). a normal response would've been to call Misty his ex gf, or the babysitter, (because of all of that visible anger), but Ron wanted the world to know that Misty was his gf.

"Don`t have a clue. I don`t mess with none of that, so I don`t know. I very rarely am in the back yard at all unless I`m washing my car. So it could have came from around my shed. I`m renting. I don`t know if the previous renters had it or what, but I`ve never seen it, I don`t believe"

"Here`s the problem. yall was having this fight…before the kid was missing." (RC in Cobra tape).

When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this...

27 days after his daughter disappeared, Ronald Cummings uttered the four most suspicious words of this case to the very person responsible for his daughter’s safety and well being on the night of February 9, 2009: "Will You Marry Me?"

Interview the morning of Feb 10. Ron on his knees,surrounded by media. His phone is clipped to his waist. It rings...three times iirc. The cameras close in on the phone. Ron doesn't budge.

Ronald Cummings took Misty to the race tracks, the fair, and out to eat while his daughter was missing.

"if I find whoever has my daughter before you all do, I'm killing them...I don't care- I will spend the rest of my life in prison....you can put that on the recording...I don't care."

Ron wanted to see how well Misty could lie to LE... as per RC & Cobra discussion.

The police have been telling me that I've been keeping Misty under my wing and that's why she hasn't talked to the cops," Ronald Cummings told a HLN's "Nancy Grace" producer earlier in October. "So now, here you go, I divorced her. So now go find my baby."

I'm going to prison, no 'ifs, ands, or buts,'" He said at the time of the arrest that he wasn't doing anything illegal.

"No dope boys took my daughter, they don't do that. That is not what happened....

"LE wanted to know what took me so long to get home." "I left work at such and such a time" "I drive like a Cracker". (???)

"I have NEVER seen any blocks on this property. I don't go outside in the yard but to wash my car. If I did see the block, it's not where it was".

"I put the lock on that door myself...up high...there is no way the kids could reach it." (appears to be normal height to me)

According to GF/s, whenever ron and she would cross over the Dunn's Creek Bridge, he would say that is the perfect place to throw a body..it would never be found.

"It's nobody's business what I do in my personal life. I go to work, I support my family." He said this to Meredith Vieira the day after he married Misty. Haleigh had been missing over a month and RC hadn't worked at all during that time! (13 March 2009)

RC to Geraldo: "Never, ever have I ever hit my child. Me and my child have an agreement. Daddy. Daughter. She has been spanked on her behind the way DCF says that you can take care of disciplining your children."

Nancy Grace (if not THE last interview), when asked, "What does she tell you Ronald?" Ron replied that Misty really hadn't told him anything, that they really don't discuss it. [/I]

Way to Go, Bazme...

:woohoo:

In the above picture, with that SMIRK on his face (as you've stated) he looks like Hitler.

The arrogance is too much..sorry I can't handle it.

I keep looking at that very long gold chain worn on top of a polo shirt? :waitasec: He could be arrested by the fashion police for that faux pas.

If anyone can dig up the picture of the Cummings and Misty in New York posing for a picture, (all smiling), let me ask please..............Does this look like a family distressed over a missing child twenty one days after Haleigh disappears?

Ron told Nancy Grace he is absolutely sure Misty did not leave the home and unfortunately he wasn’t asked to explain why he called Tommy Croslin.

<snipped>

GRACE: To Ronald Cummings, Haleigh`s father, who is with us tonight taking your calls live. Ronald, has the theory that Misty left the home some time during the night been disproved?

RONALD CUMMINGS: I`m not sure. I believe that it has, Nancy. I`m almost 100 percent sure, but I wouldn`t say that and lie to you. I`m pretty sure it has been disproved.

GRACE: Do you believe she left the home and left the children alone, Ronald?

RONALD CUMMINGS: Absolutely not.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

On the 911 call

Wow Baznme this is a real treasure trove, great work!

<snip> http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/11/ng.01.html

CUMMINGS: I came in the house and immediately checked all the bedrooms, the bathroom, everywhere, just to be sure, and walked to the back door, it was wide open. As I walked out the back door, the screen door was propped open with a cinderblock.

UNIDENTIFIED 911 DISPATCHER: And another thing, make sure you and your husband don't touch the door anymore. Don`t mess with the door or anything.

UNIDENTIFIED 911 DISPATCHER: OK. Now listen, tell your husband not to to
touch anything, make sure.

UNIDENTIFIED 911 DISPATCHER: Because we`re going to try and get a canine out there, OK?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: OK. She said don`t touch anything because they are bringing a canine out here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back