Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be a possibility that CA had it in the house since she was a nurse. Maybe for an emergency for something. Or she could of stole it from the hospital where CA works at. I think the CA is the connection to her getting the syringe though.

Cindy is not a hospital nurse-she works in an office - I believe co-ordinating home care. However, I'm sure she will take the blame if she thinks it will help KC!!:waitasec:

Now that the syringe will be of greater importance in this case, how long do you think it will be before the Defense floats a story that "Zanny" was a known intravenous drug user?

Well... mind-boggled. So many thoughts, not the least of which is, "Wonder if they're picking the songlist for Casey's memorial? Will they televise that, too?"

Somehow, I do not think 'Amazing Grace' would be appropriate. But, that's just me...

I think I love you. ;)

Don't syringes come with those do-it-yourself refill kits for printer ink cartridges? Seems like they might have purchased one of those at some point since they do a LOT of printing (remember all that stuff the lady found printed out in their trash?). I mean they all (especially KC) spend a LOT of time on the computer.

Oh good! You're here! I'm hoping you can take a look at some of the DNA, mitochondrial, serological etc... reports and maybe give us an interpretation of what they mean.

Please!!

This from WFTV..

"Records show the Gatorade bottle they found was partially full of a fluid that was later through testing determined to contain chloroform and cleaning fluid. Inside the bottle was a plastic pouch containing a syringe where investigators also found chloroform."

http://www.wftv.com/news/21539718/detail.html

OK maybe I have been out of the loop, but I don't remember hearing about cleaning fluid also found in the gatorade bottle. Is this new info ? Anyway, if there was cleaning fluid like ammonia or whatever it could mean she made the chloroform herself ?
ITA, I don't rember ANY reports on the bottle/contents till now, and now we know why!!

I gotta get my map showing exactly where they found this bottle!

Cindy is not a hospital nurse-she works in an office - I believe co-ordinating home care. However, I'm sure she will take the blame if she thinks it will help KC!!:waitasec:
Could be that they keep supplies there for the home care nurses...

I feel sick and relieved? I have always wondered about the syringe.

I've gotta get away from this case. It is CRAZY that I am feeling relief that she chose chloroform over neck-breaking. I don't think I have ever felt more anger...bordering on pure hatred... toward KC than I do today.

Oh good! You're here! I'm hoping you can take a look at some of the DNA, mitochondrial, serological etc... reports and maybe give us an interpretation of what they mean.

Please!!

Oh you're too nice!!! :) Got me all warm and fuzzy! I'll read it over and see what I can do, but I'm a chemist and my background/understanding of genetics is pretty limited. Anything in particular that you want me to look at?? I'd love to help out in any way that I can!

I am skimming over all of this as I must go to work. I hope and pray they found a fingerprint or so as they will say it wasnt kc.who used this stuff,it would make it so much easier.She is already fried!! :furious: what a piece of work :croc:

I'm not half as concerned about where she got the needle syringe as where she got the chloroform! That's what I want to know!

Now that the syringe will be of greater importance in this case, how long do you think it will be before the Defense floats a story that "Zanny" was a known intravenous drug user?

And unfortunately for JB and crew, IV drug users are not generally regarded as "10"s. Too bad about that........;)

Question? Do needles have serial numbers on them that can be traced back to where they were sold? Anyone here know?

Please!!

Yes please! I've been looking them over and I can't make sense of them and gave up. I figured I would wait for one of our smarty pants to interpret them for me. :innocent:

Wonder where she got the packaged syringe with needle attached ? It's not like you can just buy these at the drug store (well, unless you are a diabetic and she's not)...plus this does not look like an insulin syringe.

You can buy them at the drugstore. I buy them to use for my dog to inject his medicine into marshmallows since it's such a bitter medicine and he has to take it everyday. They just ask what I need them for. I've also gotten them to use with medications in my aquariums. Also, the syringe could have been used to measure out the chloroform if she had a precise dose she was using to just get her to sleep in the trunk while she was with friends and perhaps the combo of the chloroform and the heat killed the poor child or if she was making it herself, she could have made it too strong. Another possibility is a chemical reaction on the mixture if it was exposed to excess heat if she left the chloroform mix stashed in her car. Not sure if that would happen, but I do know that some substances can be negatively effected if exposed to high temps. Just a thought.
you know, this forex trading

I used to breed dogs and we could get syringes and needles from the vet supply catalogs for giving immunizations. They are very easy to come by...no prescription needed.

I've gotta get away from this case. It is CRAZY that I am feeling relief that she chose chloroform over neck-breaking. I don't think I have ever felt more anger...bordering on pure hatred... toward KC than I do today.

Ditto. I am not relieved about the act of using the chloroform. I am relieved that the inculpatory evidence exists and will be so hard to refute. No more circuitous logic.

As for anger, I am so upset I just cancelled a coffee date with a friend. I'm putting myself on a self-imposed TO until I can compose myself (and stop crying).

xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member