Teresa N, Haleigh's paternal grandmother #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very good for Ron's PR image if he did that, whisp. imo.

I'm not sure T ought to be casting her shadow on Gov. Crist's campaign. jmo.

Date: 02-09-2009Name: Haleigh Ann-Marie CummingsIncident: Missing Endangered ChildStatus: ActivePhotos: 2 Videos: 0View More Details
Date: 08-21-2005Name: Robert Edward JulianIncident: Missing Person(s)Status: ActivePhotos: 3 Videos: 0View More Details
Date: 08-21-2005Name: Charles Alfonzo WaldenIncident: Missing Person(s)Status: ActivePhotos: 3 Videos: 0View More Details
Date: 05-31-2005Name: Little, Linda LoisIncident: Missing PersonStatus: ActivePhotos: 1 Videos: 0View More Details

Date: 08-20-2003Name: Disappearance-Leigh AbelIncident: DisappearanceStatus: ActivePhotos: 1 Videos: 0View More Details

Date: 08-20-1995Name: Kornelia WhitworthIncident: Missing PersonStatus: ActivePhotos: 1 Videos: 0View More Details

Date: 12-16-1994Name: Mary Joetta RoderickIncident: Missing PersonStatus: ActivePhotos: 1 Videos: 0View More Details

Date: 02-25-1994Name: Eileen Maryann GillisIncident: Missing PersonStatus: ActivePhotos: 1 Videos: 0View More Details

Date: 06-05-1990Name: Emma Lee StatenIncident: Missing PersonStatus: ActivePhotos: 1 Videos: 0View More Details

Date: 05-11-1989Name: Frances Lorraine ByrneIncident: Missing PersonStatus: ActivePhotos: 1 Videos: 0View More Details

Date: 05-12-2001Name: Missing Person/ Lillian MartinIncident: MissingStatus: ColdPhotos: 1 Videos: 0View More Details

Date: 03-13-1995Name: Koss, Phillip JohnIncident: Missing Adult/ EndangeredStatus: ColdPhotos: 2 Videos: 0

http://www.westopcrime.com/index.php?loc=casefiles&sub=missing

These are people reported missing from Putnam County?

These are people reported missing from Putnam County?

No....
OOOpps, may be from Putnam Co. I was thinking Satsuma. Sorry.

ETA: No, they are not all missing from Putnam Co.

Date: 05-31-2005Name: Little, Linda LoisIncident: Missing PersonStatus: ActivePhotos: 1 Videos: 0View More Details
She is missing from Daytona Beach.

Date: 08-20-2003Name: Disappearance-Leigh AbelIncident: DisappearanceStatus: ActivePhotos: 1 Videos: 0View More Details He is missing from Volusia/Orange Co.

I think the rest are from Putnam.

I thought so, i followed a link from the sheriff page.

Yes, I think you're right. I went to FDLE site and they're on missing persons list.

IJBD. I never heard of any of those, I don't think.

I am back and see that you guys copied some posts yourselves! I apologize for having to leave at such a bad time. :(

Let me know if you need any more posts moved over. Give me the post #.

I am looking and will edit out the ones that are not from putnam in my orginal post.

Is this the thread that was discussing TN wanting the FBI involved?

If so, can anyone explain to me the difference of FDLE and the FBI. I thought FDLE was an offshoot of the FBI for Florida. Agent Joliceur is FDLE and has been assigned the case. Not getting too much cooperation either, I might add.

Do the grandparents wish the FEDs to handle the entire case? The same agency that deals with terrorists? I would think they would refer smaller cases such as this to Local Departments and they have, the FDLE. As far as corruption.....well, drugs seem to be the common factor in that area. You may want to start with that. Citizens should demand stricter laws and punishments for drug offenders. ......er...you may have to start at the family level...just a little advice to the people requesting FBI intervention. Clear the drugs and corruption will slow down.

One other piece of advice...have your offspring talk to Agent Joliceur of the FDLE, Federal Department of Law Enforcement. He is the one in charge of your case.

Ok, there are 8. So, I wonder why MG made that cryptic statement about people going missing or being misplaced in Putnam Co. That's not an excessive amount if you look at other counties in Fl.

Is this the thread that was discussing TN wanting the FBI involved?

If so, can anyone explain to me the difference of FDLE and the FBI. I thought FDLE was an offshoot of the FBI for Florida. Agent Joliceur is FDLE and has been assigned the case. Not getting too much cooperation either, I might add.

Do the grandparents wish the FEDs to handle the entire case? The same agency that deals with terrorists? I would think they would refer smaller cases such as this to Local Departments and they have, the FDLE. As far as corruption.....well, drugs seem to be the common factor in that area. You may want to start with that. Citizens should demand stricter laws and punishments for drug offenders. ......er...you may have to start at the family level...just a little advice to the people requesting FBI intervention. Clear the drugs and corruption will slow down.

One other piece of advice...have your offspring talk to Agent Joliceur of the FDLE, Federal Department of Law Enforcement. He is the one in charge of your case.

I bet if they set up a command post in each of their front yards someone would start talking.

Ok, there are 8. So, I wonder why MG made that cryptic statement about people going missing or being misplaced in Putnam Co. That's not an excessive amount if you look at other counties in Fl.

I would have to compare the populations but that does not sound that high. Maybe she knows some of them.

OMG....she didn't say just people. I don't see Marie as one to speak cryptic.

I think Ron and Crystal hand in hand asking the feds for help would go along way in finding Haleigh. Hope the grandmas can encourage it.

This article makes me question the articles that have come out in the last day or so about Christmas and the Vigil.

Dr. Fessel, I know there was a vigil and that it was held at AS's MH but I don't know too much of anything else.. Will you please give me some info on what has come out about Christmas and the vigil...and how it relates to the article you are referencing? I'm not making the connection. TYIA

Dr. Fessel, I know there was a vigil and that it was held at AS's MH but I don't know too much of anything else.. Will you please give me some info on what has come out about Christmas and the vigil...I'm not making the connection. TYIA

They were just short little articles some on firstcoast new I believe. Let me find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven