Teresa N, Haleigh's paternal grandmother #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess no media were invited to the private vigil. Did rc show? I also see they got the leap on the Christmas out there first before the media tracks them down. I wonder if rc is going to be at his "friend's" house again. If thanksgiving tore him up, Christmas should do him in. Funny though, Haleigh's birthday did not seem to affect him being able to interact with his family. Only after he made a new friend did it seem to bother him.

Does he still live in Welatka? If so, he may be breaking a record for the longest time spent in one place.

They were just short little articles some on firstcoast new I believe. Let me find them.
I read those I think but still do not understand how that event relates to the article that was posted today... TYIA..

Dr. Fessel, I know there was a vigil and that it was held at AS's MH but I don't know too much of anything else.. Will you please give me some info on what has come out about Christmas and the vigil...and how it relates to the article you are referencing? I'm not making the connection. TYIA

Here is one I can't find just like the first one.

Cummings Family Hangs Lights to Honor Haleigh Wed Nov 25, 2009
.PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The family of missing Haleigh Cummings said they hung Christmas lights to honor her, and the community is also chipping in. Haleigh's grandmother said today that the family ... more...

http://search.firstcoastnews.com/sp?keywords=haleigh+cummings

There was another one and I will keep looking.

I guess no media were invited to the private vigil. Did rc show? I also see they got the leap on the Christmas out there first before the media tracks them down. I wonder if rc is going to be at his "friend's" house again. If thanksgiving tore him up, Christmas should do him in. Funny though, Haleigh's birthday did not seem to affect him being able to interact with his family. Only after he made a new friend did it seem to bother him.

Does he still live in Welatka? If so, he may be breaking a record for the longest place he has ever lived.

Whisperer he was there and he must be staying home.

"He actually does wait for her to knock on that door," said Sykes

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/121109-Vigil-held-for-Haleigh-Cummings

So I'm getting confused.......Is this thread going to be strictly about TN, or is it becoming a catch-all for these disappeared articles and what they might mean?

Since it appears both grandmothers want the same thing, it seems a little weird discussing it only in TN's thread, and would be even more complicated to take it to both MG's and TN's threads to discuss each one......

Whisperer he was there and he must be staying home.

"He actually does wait for her to knock on that door," said Sykes

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/121109-Vigil-held-for-Haleigh-Cummings

I don't doubt for a minute that Ron is pacing the floor and waiting for a knock on the door, but IMO he knows it won't be HaLeigh sadly. :(

I'm waiting for that knock on that door too, but it would be LE coming for Ron.

Does it not strike anyone else odd that GGMS says "He actually does wait for her to knock on that door"? Maybe I'm just a cynic, that even sounds made up...like if it were to be HaLeigh at the door...she would be knocking @ GGMS :waitasec:, a place that I imagine to HaLeigh would be most like home...

I don't doubt for a minute that Ron is pacing the floor and waiting for a knock on the door, but IMO he knows it won't be HaLeigh sadly. :(

I'm waiting for that knock on that door too, but it would be LE coming for Ron.

Does it not strike anyone else odd that GGMS says "He actually does wait for her to knock on that door"? Maybe I'm just a cynic, that even sounds made up...like if it were to be HaLeigh at the door...she would be knocking @ GGMS :waitasec:, a place that I imagine to HaLeigh would be most like home...

It does sounds very made up and I think they have made up stuff about him all their lifes to make him look better.

TN, AS and RC are all waiting for the person who has Haleigh to bring her home. For somebody that knew his daughter was gone and would give his life to have his child's life back, I find his optimism questionable. The three of them must still be supporting Misty since they are convinced another person has Haleigh and is waiting for the right moment to return her.

I'm still in awe that TN has any tears left. She is still crying when interviewed, even this last one with Saffer.

I guess I am confused - I would think it is a good thing that the family is asking for FBI involvement as PCSO seems to have gotten nowhere - why are people upset about this is it because Marie and TN seem to be on the same page and want answers and Haleigh found? Is it because peoples desire for RC and TN to be guilty and TN wanting FBI involved doesnt fit that theory? Could it be that the two families have decided enough is enough and are pulling together. I can't find nothing negative about a request from the family to pull in the FBI

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=149409&catid=3

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The grandmothers of Haleigh Cummings said they want the FBI to take complete control of the investigation.

Haleigh was 5 when she vanished Feb. 10 from her father's mobile home, just outside the community of Satsuma.

Misty Croslin, Haleigh's father's ex-wife, was babysitting Haleigh that night when she said she awoke about 3 a.m. and noticed the kitchen light on. The back door was propped open with a brick and Haleigh was missing.

Haleigh's grandmothers Teresa Neves and Marie Griffis said 10-months is too long to go without answers about Haleigh's disappearance.

I guess I am confused - I would think it is a good thing that the family is asking for FBI involvement at PCSO seems to have gotten nowhere - why are people upset about this is it because Marie and TN seem to be on the same page and want answers and Haleigh found? Is it because peoples desire for RC and TN to be guilty and TN wanting FBI involved doesnt fit that theory? Could it be that the two families have decided enough is enough and are pulling together. I can find nothing negative about a request from the family to pull in the FBI

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=149409&catid=3
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The grandmothers of Haleigh Cummings said they want the FBI to take complete control of the investigation.

Haleigh was 5 when she vanished Feb. 10 from her father's mobile home, just outside the community of Satsuma.

Misty Croslin, Haleigh's father's ex-wife, was babysitting Haleigh that night when she said she awoke about 3 a.m. and noticed the kitchen light on. The back door was propped open with a brick and Haleigh was missing.

Haleigh's grandmothers Teresa Neves and Marie Griffis said 10-months is too long to go without answers about Haleigh's disappearance.

I think you hit the nail square on the head w/ that one Busy.

I guess I am confused - I would think it is a good thing that the family is asking for FBI involvement as PCSO seems to have gotten nowhere - why are people upset about this is it because Marie and TN seem to be on the same page and want answers and Haleigh found? Is it because peoples desire for RC and TN to be guilty and TN wanting FBI involved doesnt fit that theory? Could it be that the two families have decided enough is enough and are pulling together. I can't find nothing negative about a request from the family to pull in the FBI

I have to go back and read, I didn't think anyone was upset. I hope Ron and Crystal can do the same.

As I said, they can always talk to Agent Joliceur of the Federal Department of Law Enforcemnt. He is handling the Haleigh Cummings Case. The one and only time RC spoke with them was about the phone calls and that was in August. He had his attorney with him and they were informed he was only going to discuss the phone calls.

Has rc contacted them since. They are the agency that is Federal in this case. LE is not very helpful to the Cummings any longer. Frankly, this is a common complaint with all parents of missing children. They have no news for them. Has the family given up all the POLYS. I believe Marie and Crystal has. Marie even went further...so did Misty.

I say let's hook up RC to one of those private POLYS and voice analyses. Has TN and AS taken any POLY. They have never alluded to taking any.

I think both agencies are suspicious of them and the Cummings want to talk to somebody else. Ron went 5 months w/o talking to them, saying, "I have nothing to tell them, I wasn't there". Pretty limited thinking and reasoning, imo.

Does anyone actually believe rc "passed his poly with flying colors?"...gads, that statement is bizarre....he even threw in Misty passed hers too.

Aren't the red flags this guy puts up glowing in neon lights?

For the FBI to take over I think a federal law had to have been broken that they cover. I am not seeing any sign of that.

The fact is they already have a Federal Agency involved in the case, Busy. FBI to completey take over!?!? This is crazy, imo. I can understand the FDLE which functions in the same way and they are involved with this case. This is another example of blowing smoke, imo. Sounds impressive to the general public but it is very low in ever taking place. The FBi completely taking over this case...uh...unlikely.

I would suggest they contact the DEA and get the darn county cleaned up. If criminals down there actually did time for drug arrests, maybe this would not have happened.

....Now who is contacting the Governor?

If they had some evidence of a kidnapping the FBI would be in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon