Terri: Waved Goodbye at 8:45/Left School at 9:00 -- Significance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BeanE
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 10:00 PM

During police interviews Sunday, a student said he last saw Kyron later that morning near the south entrance to the school. That was the last time the boy was seen, Staton said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...on_horman.html

Later in the investigation didn't this become not accurate per LE, and they reiterated that Terri was the last person that saw Kyron before he "disappeared".

Hence the very reason that there has been so much discussion here of LE seeming to discount TP's story given to the media or at the very least found that TP was mistaken about the time.

This may sound far fetched but I'll post it anyhow.... Maybe DeDe stopped there on her way to work. and she's refusing to talk because it will make her an accomplice, and the word is she may be requesting immunity... Maybe LE said forget it.. and letting her go down with the ship.... :) just a thought....thought I'd throw it out there...MOO :)

What am I missing? Where does she (or anyone) say she saw him at 9:00?

According to LE, Kryon was last seen at 9:00. Also, according to LE, Terri was the last person to see Kyron. 1+1 = 2.

Terry says she left the school at 9:00. (The same time as LE indicates that Kyron was last seen, Terri being the last person to see him.)

Obviously, the 8:45 time of the school bell ringing could not be the last time Terri saw Kyron. However, that is what she has claimed. Why would she claim that?

I was just about to start this exact thread ! I read the emails several times, and after thinking about it, don't see a discrepency. She waved goodbye to Kyron at around 8 :45 a.m., and actually left the school at around 9 : a.m.

Originally, a " source from the school " saw Kyron by his classroom door at 9 :a.m..... But, that stopped being mentioned, although if was never retracted at all....

Whoa! Great Sleuthing, folks! :woohoo:

The whole timeline moves earlier when you take that receipt into consideration, too.

Steadfast said:
Another June 5 article: At 8:45 a.m. when the bell rang, Terri walked her stepson down the hall close to his class. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...the_day_k.html
(Note that the bell rang at 8:45)

The bottom line for me is that Kyron was not in the classroom at 8:45, while Terri says he was, or that he was on his way. If anyone saw him later, he was undoubtedly with Terri or he would have been sent to class, right?

But the teacher thought Terri was leaving with him, and someone else saw him.

Something is sooooo wrong with TH's story!

I think she left the school and had Kyron with her. Just because "nobody saw them" doesn't mean it didn't happen. If it didn't happen then we have a pedophile out there somewhere, and should be very alarmed. LE doesn't seem to think this is the case.
Did a bell ring at 8:45 and the hallway fill with students getting to their rooms, and if the science fair was going on until 10am then why did the students have to be in their classrooms at 8:45? Why were they not permitted to continue to tour the exhibits until 10? I don't understand how it was organized.
I have never seen anyone say that Terri was seen with baby k while at the school. Was baby k with her, was she carrying her (a 19 month old can get heavy after awhile) or did she have her in a stroller (if in stroller, how did she manage the steps?)? Or, was there really a second person in her truck like some people say, and that person was looking after baby k while Terri toured the school with Kyron? I think if she had the baby or not is BIG, cos if she didn't have her, then another adult in the truck was watching her, or she used a "babysitter", because Kaine was not at home during those hours. I still have never gotten confirmation she had that baby with her while she was in the school. Does anybody know for sure????

thanks-
abbie

I think she left the school and had Kyron with her. Just because "nobody saw them" doesn't mean it didn't happen. If it didn't happen then we have a pedophile out there somewhere, and should be very alarmed. LE doesn't seem to think this is the case.
Did a bell ring at 8:45 and the hallway fill with students getting to their rooms, and if the science fair was going on until 10am then why did the students have to be in their classrooms at 8:45? Why were they not permitted to continue to tour the exhibits until 10? I don't understand how it was organized.
I have never seen anyone say that Terri was seen with baby k while at the school. Was baby k with her, was she carrying her (a 19 month old can get heavy after awhile) or did she have her in a stroller (if in stroller, how did she manage the steps?)? Or, was there really a second person in her truck like some people say, and that person was looking after baby k while Terri toured the school with Kyron? I think if she had the baby or not is BIG, cos if she didn't have her, then another adult in the truck was watching her, or she used a "babysitter", because Kaine was not at home during those hours. I still have never gotten confirmation she had that baby with her while she was in the school. Does anybody know for sure????

thanks-
abbie

No. Kaine is the only one who stated she had the baby "with her" that morning. He didn't say where or whether the baby went inside the school, and no one in LE and no one from the school has said definitively.

Something I think is significant about TP's accounts of the day is that, living on the same street as the Hormans, he is the one child from the school that Terri might have had easy access to just after the school bus came or during the evening of the 4th. Strange that the one student Terri would be able to get to is the one student that we hear from that he saw Kyron after Terri left the school. My bet is that LE had a little talk with TP after his interview and discovered that he had been influenced in his recollections by Terri.

Kyron disappeared on the morning of 6/4... How can anyone say with certanty just WHO the last person was to see him ? Since he has never been found ??? IMO, it would be accurate to think that the person who took Kyron was the last person to see him...

All JMO

It was the PTA president, Ms. Zimmerman. She saw them in Kyron's class at 8:15 when TH was photographing him in front of his exhibit. Terri said in her emails that his jacket and backpack were left at school, so I am assuming that is when he brought them in to class (if we are to believe TH's account of the events).
Have any LE spokespeople stated that Terri was last seen with Kyron at any particular time? (If this has been a quote from them, listed here already, I apologize).

Obviously, LE does not have to tell anyone (press, suspects, even family, and definitely not the public) the truth if they are working the case. What matters is finding the truth and finding KYRON.

I believe that Terri has lied from the beginning. I believe that Terri arrived at the school with Kyron quite early, intending to get his picture taken with his project and then leave with him, making sure she was seen. I believe that she and Kyron left earlier than 8:45am. I believe that LE knows this and so do some of the parents and staff of Skyline school.

This is my strong OPINION.

No. Kaine is the only one who stated she had the baby "with her" that morning. He didn't say where or whether the baby went inside the school, and no one in LE and no one from the school has said definitively.

Actually, Terri alludes to whether baby K was with her. In her email, her statement is that somehow the teacher thought Terri was taking Kyron with Baby K to the Dr. That presumes that the teacher saw baby K there.

Here is what a LE source said about Terri's story the day after he went missing (doesn't address the time though):

"His stepmother and he were in the school looking at the science fair, had been in 2 or 3 different classrooms. I am told he went up one stairwell, she went up the other stairwell. She saw him walking down the hall toward his classroom, and that’s the last she saw him.”

(From a telephone interview made by KATU with MCSO Lt Mary Lindstrand)

Whoa! Great Sleuthing, folks! :woohoo:

The whole timeline moves earlier when you take that receipt into consideration, too.

The bottom line for me is that Kyron was not in the classroom at 8:45, while Terri says he was, or that he was on his way. If anyone saw him later, he was undoubtedly with Terri or he would have been sent to class, right?

But the teacher thought Terri was leaving with him, and someone else saw him.

Something is sooooo wrong with TH's story!

Yeah, and if she was checking out at the FM store by 9:12, then someone must have seen her hauling butt out of the school and into the car, and saw her screeching out of the parking lot to get there so fast. Her story doesn't make sense, unless she had an accomplice helping her get an alibi that day.

It must be impossible. 7 miles to drive, go in a store to look for medicine, purchase something and get a receipt all in 13 minutes? It would take her 7 minutes just to get there - and she would have to be driving 60 miles an hour the whole way.

I'd say impossible, too. 7miles away@60 mph would be 7mins at the minimum which we all know that the roads around Skyline are not "hwys" but rather 2 lane, curvy roads, then add in stop signs, red lights, waiting for oncoming traffic when making turns, and of course any traffic at all(even if it were not busy, just one slow poke on 2lane rds can hold you several mins) So all of that taken into account along with all that goes into getting baby K in and out of the truck(that alone can take several mins) and then Terri entering the store, looking around for the "mystery medicine" and more than likely also speaking to a FM employee to find out that they are out of stock of this particular medicine, then finding, waiting in line, and purchasing whatever other "mystery item" that Terri has the receipt time stamped for 9:12a.m. at the first FM...

Doesn't add up with her saying she left Skyline at 9 a.m.

I tend to agree with someone upthread that mentioned that it is possible it was an accomplice that got the first time stamped receipt from Fred Meyers..

What I do know for certain is that LE has seen every second of surveillance footage in and out of the 1st FM so they already know this what we are discussing here. They know if it was Terri in the FM or if it was an accomplice. With surveillance video and a time stamped receipt LE can align the footage to the exact moment the transaction was made down to the second and they can see who and what purchased and by whom.(I personally know this from having wallet stolen and thieves going on spending spree purchasing Nintendos, Wiis, Xboxes all within minutes of having stolen my credit card and LE subponeaed the surveillance and in court showed the thieves purchasing each game system)

So, although it is frustrating to personally not know for sure all of the details of that morning and for now that leaves us to continue to speculate and nit pick each situation to death. I do however feel that LE knows exactly who and what was purchased at both FM that day.. JMO

I just did the google map... driving from 11536 N.W Skyline (school) to 22075 N.W. Imbrie (Fred Meyer) takes 12 min... Even if she left the school at 8:45, I think it is impossible to have done everything she did and check out of Fred Meyers a 9:12...

I am still finding it hard to swallow that not ONLY was Terri the last KNOWN person to see Kyron, she also dropped him off in a hallway with no adult supervision. She stated in an email that Kyron was suffering mini-seizures and sometimes zoned out & forgot where he was, he would walk into a room and then back right out of it...who in their right mind would leave their kid in a hallway and NOT under the care of a teacher under those circumstances?? This is just mind-blowing to me.

I'd say impossible, too. 7miles away@60 mph would be 7mins at the minimum which we all know that the roads around Skyline are not "hwys" but rather 2 lane, curvy roads, then add in stop signs, red lights, waiting for oncoming traffic when making turns, and of course any traffic at all(even if it were not busy, just one slow poke on 2lane rds can hold you several mins) So all of that taken into account along with all that goes into getting baby K in and out of the truck(that alone can take several mins) and then Terri entering the store, looking around for the "mystery medicine" and more than likely also speaking to a FM employee to find out that they are out of stock of this particular medicine, then finding, waiting in line, and purchasing whatever other "mystery item" that Terri has the receipt time stamped for 9:12a.m. at the first FM...

Doesn't add up with her saying she left Skyline at 9 a.m.

I tend to agree with someone upthread that mentioned that it is possible it was an accomplice that got the first time stamped receipt from Fred Meyers..

What I do know for certain is that LE has seen every second of surveillance footage in and out of the 1st FM so they already know this what we are discussing here. They know if it was Terri in the FM or if it was an accomplice. With surveillance video and a time stamped receipt LE can align the footage to the exact moment the transaction was made down to the second and they can see who and what purchased and by whom.(I personally know this from having wallet stolen and thieves going on spending spree purchasing Nintendos, Wiis, Xboxes all within minutes of having stolen my credit card and LE subponeaed the surveillance and in court showed the thieves purchasing each game system)

So, although it is frustrating to personally not know for sure all of the details of that morning and for now that leaves us to continue to speculate and nit pick each situation to death. I do however feel that LE knows exactly who and what was purchased at both FM that day.. JMO

Let's not forget circling around for a parking spot....:angel:

June 18 press conference

A couple other time references:

POSTED: 6:50 am PDT June 7, 2010

Gates said the last time Kyron was seen was at 9 a.m. Friday at Skyline Elementary School, but there have also been reports that a classmate saw Kyron in what Sheriff Dan Staton said was the "late-morning hours."
He would not comment on who last saw Kyron.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23816333/detail.html

Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 10:00 PM

During police interviews Sunday, a student said he last saw Kyron later that morning near the south entrance to the school. That was the last time the boy was seen, Staton said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/still_no_trace_of_kyron_horman.html

So the last person to see Kyron was the schoolmate.

Also, I saw a picture of Kyron's classmates. They look older than 7. Is that what 7 years olds looks like?

I just did the google map... driving from 11536 N.W Skyline (school) to 22075 N.W. Imbrie (Fred Meyer) takes 12 min... Even if she left the school at 8:45, I think it is impossible to have done everything she did and check out of Fred Meyers a 9:12...

Thanks for this little tidbit of info and I'd add that if any traffic@all(as i stated before 1 slow poke on a 2lane rd. can hold you up several mins).. This IMO as you said above is practically impossible with her leaving as early as 8:45 from Skyline...

Does not add up! And as I've been taught my entire life-
ADDS UP=TRUTH and DOES NOT ADD UP=LIES :pinocchio:
[when things like this do not add up IMO its because major components of the "story" are fabricated sprinkled with bits of truth]

JMO but I say seeking truths view of them leaving even earlier is a good possibility and also the possibility that was given upthread(forgive me I can't remember who posted)that possibly an accomplice is who visited 1st FM and received the 9:12a.m. receipt..

eta~
snipped from frognTtown Let's not forget circling around for a parking spot....
And yes as frog just reminded me this other little tidbid adds only more time onto an already impossible timeframe and timeline of events..

Steadfast, thanks for making a thread where we can pull all the time references together and look at them. I haven't had a chance to look at them all together yet, but will try to do so later today.

Great thread!

BeanE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members