Terri: Waved Goodbye at 8:45/Left School at 9:00 -- Significance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Terri alludes to whether baby K was with her. In her email, her statement is that somehow the teacher thought Terri was taking Kyron with Baby K to the Dr. That presumes that the teacher saw baby K there.

That is only assuming that Terri is telling the truth about her interaction with Ms Porter. I would love to know what Ms Porter has to say about this exchange with Terri.

But the teacher thought Terri was leaving with him, and someone else saw him.

But the teacher thought Kyron was in the bathroom sometime AFTER that. It would be much easier to believe Terri was lying [that she did NOT tell the teacher Kyron had a doctor's appointment] had the teacher not said LATER to an adult sub that Kyron was in the bathroom. How perfect for Terri that the teacher would make that mistake on that very same day hence muddying the waters. Or is the teacher being truthful.

So the last person to see Kyron was the schoolmate.

Also, I saw a picture of Kyron's classmates. They look older than 7. Is that what 7 years olds looks like?

That was the information when the June 6 & 7 pressers happened. Since then, (June 18) LE has stated that Terri was the last person to see Kyron. Apparently and not surprisingly, LE (including the FBI) developed a lot more information in the 11 to 12 days between those pressers.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know who they spoke to and what was said in those 11-12 days?

That is exactly what is interesting about BeanE's case review. Lots of things you thought you knew early on turn out to be different when you have much, much more information.

Leave/wave good-bye to Kyron in the school at 8:45.

Walk down hall, talk to people, people oohhhing and ahhhing over baby K, get to car, load stroller, buckle in Baby K...wow its 9:00AM already and just leaving the school.

Nope, no discrepancy at all.

All those people in the hall way and no one saw Kyron being kidnapped or shouting for help...or any strange man even that doesnt appear to be identified..fancy that.

This is an interesting thread. I wonder what LE knows about who saw Kyron and when, who saw TH and when and whether TH had baby K with her looking around at exhibits after Kyron went off.
But, we have no info about that because LE has not released what they know. People focus on TP. What if his recollection is contradicted by TH, teachers or other adults? What really interests me is TH's own statements - at least the statements that we know of. That she last saw Kyron at 8:45 a.m., that she left at 9:00 a.m. and that she was thereafter at Fred Meyers at 9:12 a.m.. That's where I see a discrepancy. From what posters are saying, it would have been nigh impossible to get into that store and purchase an item by 9:12 a.m. if she left Skyline at 9:00 a.m. What does that mean?

So the last person to see Kyron was the schoolmate.

Also, I saw a picture of Kyron's classmates. They look older than 7. Is that what 7 years olds looks like?

Does anyone know off hand a link to show that this statement of TP's acct being last one to see Kyron was later ammended and since had been reiterated by LE that it was Terri who last saw Kyron?

If anyone has it please post, if not I'll go on a search to find it and post because I know this[TP being last to see Kyron] has been ammended for many weeks and it was only very early on in investigation that Stanton said this..

ETA~ Thanks STEADFAST I see you already beat me to the punch with the info.. Again Thanks:)

But the teacher thought Kyron was in the bathroom sometime AFTER that. It would be much easier to believe Terri was lying [that she did NOT tell the teacher Kyron had a doctor's appointment] had the teacher not said LATER to an adult sub that Kyron was in the bathroom. How perfect for Terri that the teacher would make that mistake on that very same day hence muddying the waters. Or is the teacher being truthful.

Or maybe the teacher saw his backpack and jacket on the chair or remembered seeing it, thus using logic that he had to be at school somewhere - most likely going to the bathroom or getting a drink of water? I think she was being truthful because the left backpack and jacket. All TH had to do was tell him to leave those items there, that he'd be back later. And then the teacher sees those items, and assumes that he's in the school somewhere. It's a very easy setup to confuse the teacher. And it worked.

I think someone did a dry run from the school to Fred Meyers and forgot to add in all the other tidbits....:) I believe this was very much premeditated... :(

Not to mention finding a parking spot.. parking.. and getting baby K out of the car seat.... I think someone else may have given her that receipt to help her with an alibi... Probably why LE wanted the surveliance video too....:angel:

Jumping off your post. ITA.
Not to mention the Parking Location! The photos of her parking spots that morning aren't close to the door nor the drive thru window (if there is one) but on the far side of the lot.

She had to grab her daughter, take off the car seat buckles..sprint across the parking lot..grab her purse and medical cards (if needed) carefully of course because I presume carrying a young child in her arms.

Jus sayin'

PORTLAND, Ore. -- KGW has learned that investigators are trying to determine the identity of a person who was seen sitting in the truck Terri Horman was driving the day Kyron Horman disappeared **snip**

According to several sources in the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators, the person was seen by at least two witnesses while Terri was in the school with Kyron. **snip**

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

So which is it? Was Terri the last person to see Kyron? OR - did she have someone in the truck? In my opinion, it can't be both. moo

It is my understanding that all of the above info was per TP as was the original statement per LE that TP was lst to see Kyron. As we know since then TP's statement at the very least has been found to be time discrepant and LE ammended original statement to state that Terri was last to see Kyron and since has stood firmly on this...

So my opinion of the above info of which you speak is that possibly this too was found discrepant therefor IMO I have filed it away in the "NOT GOING TO BASE ANY THEORIES OFF OF" just for the simple fact that LE found discrepancies with his other part of his acct for the mornings events so I'd not personally put much weight in this portion, either.. But JMO about that..:)

It seems to me that the only VERIFIED time we have is the 9:12 a.m. checkout on the FM receipt. My own feeling is that the 9;00 time was estimated. I think she probably left Skyline sooner. Makes sense in that she left Kyron at around 8:45... MOO

All JMO

I just did the google map... driving from 11536 N.W Skyline (school) to 22075 N.W. Imbrie (Fred Meyer) takes 12 min... Even if she left the school at 8:45, I think it is impossible to have done everything she did and check out of Fred Meyers a 9:12...

This is when her crazy driving record sheds some light on the confusion - she jumped in the truck, didn't take the time to put on her seat belt, drove 90 mph, did not slow down for stop signs... and that's how she got there so quickly. :)

eta: oh, and violated Oregon's famously vague and mysterious 'basic rule' of driving...

This is when her crazy driving record sheds some light on the confusion - she jumped in the truck, didn't take the time to put on her seat belt, drove 90 mph, did not slow down for stop signs... and that's how she got there so quickly. :)

eta: oh, and violated Oregon's famously vague and mysterious 'basic rule' of driving...

I absolutely LOVE this post!!! ami we have very similar senses of humor!! lol.. lmao ..:rolling:

And all that with baby girl and an unconscious/tied up/duct taped/ child in the car. :eek:

And all that with baby girl and an unconscious/tied up/duct taped/ child in the car. :eek:

Above BBM..

I, personally never have thought anything of the sort..
I recall seeing a post where this ONCE was mentioned but by far and wide I believe the majority do not believe this specific description of events to be anything that happened that morning.. JMO

:croc:
I think this was a set up to look like something it wasn't by someone it wasn't to keep someone who isn't out of jail. That someone wanted someone else to go to cause they look alike and will be intentionally confusing to people who witness it
...jus like my post.:crazy:

This is what I am beginning to envision:

Initial formal interview with LE:
"Okay, when again did you last see Kyron?" "Like I told you, at 8:45 a.m. when I dropped him off near his classroom." "And then what did you do?" "Well, I went to FM to get baby medicine." "Did you actually buy anything there?" "Yes. I even have a receipt!"
Subsequent LE interview:
"Okay Terri, we would like you to go over with us what happened again the day Kyron disappeared. I know you have told the story several times but we need to be very clear and sure." [TH thereafter gives her story once again]. "Terri, here's the thing. We are having a problem understanding your time line. You say you left Kyron at 8:45 a.m. and then went to FM. Well, we have witness who saw you at the school at 9:00 a.m. She says she saw you by the south entrance and was sure of the time because she had just checked her watch since she had to be somewhere at 9:30 a.m. Another witness also said she saw you at around 9:00 a.m.. Can you clarify that?" "Oh, that's right. I went to look around at other exhibits after I dropped Kyron off. So, I did leave at 9:00 a.m. but I last saw Kyron at 8:45 a.m."
Now TH is beginning to worry. LE has asked her her story several times. They found a discrepancy. She had to change her story. She feels nervous about that. What else did she miss? She feels the need to memorialize the new facts so she can prove to herself and anyone else that they make sense and do not make her look suspicious. Hence, the e-mail to her friend. But, like most criminals, she could not foolproof the entire thing. Now that she knows someone saw her at 9:00 a.m., the possibility of an FM purchase at 9:12 a.m. does not make sense. She soon realizes it's time to get a lawyer.

You'll notice in the email she doesn't say she went to the first FM, although she does say she went to the second one. What she says about the first FM is " I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am." Maybe the mystery accomplice bought something there and gave her the receipt. It's possible Terri planned to take Kyron out of the school at 8:45 when the bell rang but the coast wasn't clear, so she had to wait until 9:00. The accomplice wouldn't know that, so got a receipt for the time planned to correspond to driving from school to FM starting at 8:45.

I don't think Terri knew she was seen at 9:00 with Kyron by a south entrance door.

I'll be very surprised if there is proof TH was at the first FM buying anything at 9:12.
I even suspect the story of her friend about the second FM.
I do believe TH was the last person the see Kyron at the school and the last person to ever see Kyron.
No way do I see her taking him from the school and then driving around to two different FM stores with him in the truck. That just doesn't make sense. Oh, and didn't she also go to Albertsons and the bank also before going to the gym?
Give me a break! I'm waiting to be proven wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member