The Actual Facts... What hard evidence is there against Terri?

We aren't meant to be talking about facts of the case...but evidence against Terri that prosecution would be able to present to a jury to try to convict her of...what?

I've not yet seen evidence and I've yet to figure out what they will try to charge her with.

Many of the things you have listed are not illegal but when taken in their entirety, really puts Terri in a bad light. And now possibly DeDe too since shes unaccounted for for 90 minutes at a very critical time that morning.

Sexting is not illegal but speaks to Terris character very strongly IMO when shes doing it days after Kyron goes missing and with an old friend of her husbands, no less. Shows me: No morals whatsoever. Or common sense.

Multiple throwaway cell phones- sneaky, and makes me wonder why why why?

Unaccounted for 90 minutes or so of Terris morning- she can't have a block of amnesia can she? She knew where she went, where she was. The story of driving baby K around due to an earache is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

MFH Plot- speaks for itself. She wanted her husband DEAD. She just wasn't very smart about who she asked. Had she asked the right shady character, it might have been a done deal. Then what? She'd get social security checks for both Kyron and Baby K till they turned 18, due to the death of their father.. Get J back and she has that child support too. Nice little nest egg for Terri, and no Kaine anymore.

"Forgetting" where she shopped that day. Doesn't even need addressing since its so senseless.

Last one to see Kyron. Brought the truck yet did not stay for science fair so she could bring the project home, which was the reason she borrowed the truck. Suspicious. What was her hurry that morning to get out of the school?

Attempted to create confusion with Kyrons teacher by yelling across a crowded gym room (allegedly) he had a drs appointment. Later blames the teacher for that as "she was new, it was her first year teaching" and also "she was hard of hearing", because the dr. appt. was the 11th, not that day. However, her trick caused the teacher to not be alarmed at Kyrons absence that day, thinking he was "at the doctor" like Terri had yelled to her across a crowded room.

So now, WHERE IS KYRON??

Thanks, AbbieNormal. We can be sure that LE is looking at the totality of these things in their quest for who is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. I'm sure that if the public knew all these things and LE were NOT looking at her, we would be very upset!

Facts-

Terri gave up custody and visitation of BabyK.
Her best friend will not testify before a Grand Jury without immunity.
Terri has never denied being involved in Kyron's disappearance.

Is it a fact that Dede won't testify without immunity? I missed that.

Is it a fact that Dede won't testify without immunity? I missed that.

I don't believe this is a fact, but we do know she went there and did not testify. I wonder if witnesses are ever called to show up and then not called on to testify?

Very well. She would not testify. She cannot be compelled to testify unless she is given immunity. If you want to split hairs.

and if it is a fact that terri never denied having anything to do with kyron's disappearance? I must have missed that too.

and i've not heard that dd would not testify without immunity. not splitting hairs, i've not read or heard anything along those lines except speculation.

and if it is a fact that terri never denied having anything to do with kyron's disappearance? I must have missed that too.

Please provide a link where Terri has denied having anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

Fact: She knew the victim!!! This is about the only FACT that I can tell. Most everything else is gossip and heresay!

this will be a very short thread as we do not know what LE knows about Terri Moulton Horman.

and i've not heard that dd would not testify without immunity. not splitting hairs, i've not read or heard anything along those lines except speculation.

Did you miss the story of Dede leaving the courthouse where the grand jury was meeting? And we were told that she did not answer questions?

I feel that this thread has been started just to argue, not to actually collect facts.

I guess these would go in the unconfirmed category:
Polygraph tests failed
Teacher says Terri was taking Kyron to the dr.

I would probably put the MFH under unconfirmed. Was it proven, or was it some kind of LE tactic, or what?

Also about the person in/near truck - there is confusion about that. It seems like LE has stated they have witnesses who saw someone in/near the truck, but I know some people are questioning it. Do they or don't they have witnesses who saw someone in or near the Horman truck while Terri was inside the school?

The MFH landscaper testified before the grand jury. I doubt Kaine would have used an "LE" tactic to get his restraining order.

In general, I don't think the general public has seen much in the way of evidence. If the grand jury indicts, we'll have a much clearer picture.

I am not trying to argue but I thought her lawyer stated that she was not asked any questions by the GJ. It was all very confusing. But there was no indication that she has asked for immunity other than from speculation so that cannot be used as a fact, and that would not be a piece of evidence against Terri in any case. What we were going here for was just a list of evidence, if any, that implicates Terri and could be used in court. Not an argument.

Citigirl, we are just trying to see what LE can use (from what we know) to try to convict her. They can't use much of the stuff we've heard, as it is not relevant. That is all we are trying to figure out. I'm not convinced she is innocent but I sure don't have evidence enough to call her guilty either.

The only true facts we have:

Kyron went missing from school.

Everything else is conjecture, everything else has been manipulated by media, persons involved, and LE is trying yet guessing.

One fact. Kyron is missing. My microscope can see only that.

Please provide a link where Terri has denied having anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

I don't have one....nor do I have one where anyone who was known to be at the school that morning has denied having anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

We have equal factual evidence against all of them too.

We don't know of any physical evidence or witnesses that connect Terri with Kyron's disappearance.
The polygraphs and sexting would be clearly inadmissible as evidence in a trial and there's only a very slim chance that the murder for hire plot would be admissible.
All I can think of in terms of known circumstantial evidence would be:
  • false statement to teacher about a doctor appointment
  • witnesses sighting truck in two different locations at the school
  • inability to verify whereabouts for 90 minute period that morning
I don't care how easy it is for a DA to get an indictment, if that's all he's got, he won't even seek one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back