The Anthonys New Attorney - Brad Conway

From what I've seen and heard so far, I think he's doing the best he can with what hes got.
IMO, the Anthonys are very scared since their house was declared a crime scene and turned upside down by LE.
As long as they hang on to that fear they will be more likely to take
Brad's advice and stay away from all reporters.

Oh this is hilarious! Well, it may be a good thing because CA needs a new drug. Whatever she's been taking lately has made her way too dopey.

:sothere:

I was thinking that smokin da weed would be the only way I could be in the Anthony's company for more than 10 seconds.
Maybe this is why he seems so calm and subdued? :eek:

Smokin the kind! is so helpful to those suffering spinalcord issues. It keeps the opiates away for sometime in comtrolling pain. " The Kind" also provides an appetite when patients are dealing with infection, surgeries, blood pressure issues & so on.... I hope the A's appreciate the dedication & integrity of their new attorney.

Anybody who would dfend the A's is NO GODD in my book

To me, it depends on how he/she does it. I believe everyone should have defense and help. That includes KC and the Anthony's.

That way we can ensure that only the truly guilty go to jail.

He's the first person on the A team that I like....so far.

I wonder if they originally retained him due to the upcoming depo for ZG........then this happened :(

So I am guessing this will all be put on hold out of respect. But I do agree this atty seems like he may be their saving grace.

IMO

The A's new lawyer is on CNN Headline news right now & just said the A's still feel that Zanny has something to do with Caylle's disapearence...Not the one though that LE interviewed & is suing KC.

Also that the A's will not be making a statement at this time.

The A's r devestated & they have done nothing wrong. They won't do a poly either!

The A's new lawyer is on CNN Headline news right now & just said the A's still feel that Zanny has something to do with Caylle's disapearence...Not the one though that LE interviewed & is suing KC.

Oh come on people. Casey did this. It is obvious.

*Thanks for giving us a play by play. :blowkiss:*

Talking @ the house & not aware of any further searches at it. Talking @ funds the A's have used...they r not profiting from this. That he dosen't know who is funding KC's defense. They have no privacy the A's without it being made public. They can't cry & everything is being analized when they do speak. And to respect their privacy.

CNN.COM/CNN I think is the link to watch the interview live. Didn't catch what was after the/ So that might not be right. Maybe it was LIVE

Oh come on people. Casey did this. It is obvious.

*Thanks for giving us a play by play. :blowkiss:*

Your Welcome! I tried my best but I don't type to fast...:rolleyes: They probably will reshow the clip during the day. It was on CNN Headline news

Oh my....... Conway has been hitting the kool-aid also.

A's still think ZG took caylee

Talking @ the house & not aware of any further searches at it. Talking @ funds the A's have used...they r not profiting from this. That he dosen't know who is funding KC's defense. They have no privacy the A's without it being made public. They can't cry & everything is being analized when they do speak. And to respect their privacy.

Here's a big boohoo. If they are still blaming Caylee's death on the flying nanny, I have no reason to believe anything they say.
Let them take the LD, if they are so innocent.

I do feel that BC is somebody they needed & it seems the A's r finally taking his advice since the body was found. Much better spokesperson even though I he has to try & make the A's not look guilty of anything. That's what lawyers r for guilty r not. I do feel the A's have helped in someway to try & hinder the investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back