The Anthonys New Attorney - Brad Conway

The fact he believes the Zanny story has me worried.

Doesn't worry me as much as it disappoints me.

i expected him to take a tougher stand with their BS.

Still really admire the guy...but they'll drag his reputation down with theirs.
As far as the statements regarding KC and her defense plan, I sincerely hope her team isn't trying to get him to strengthen their case by injecting it in his with the parents...He needs to row his own boat...not entertwine stories.

I wish he hadn't relayed that statement. I had hopes for the boy.:confused:

Me too.

I was impressed and had high hopes. MN did a good job of clearly saying he would not respond to anything related to KC's defense or JB -- did not cross the line. While BC was responding to what the A's think, I would have not responded since it goes to KC's "story" which as nothing to back it up.

BC should stick to the defense of the A's and keep neutral else if I was LE I would never ever consider immunity for them since they are not neutral and spouting defense propaganda as a proxy.

Depends if BC is the defense for the CA/GA or the defense for the A Family including KC and JB.

Doesn't worry me as much as it disappoints me.

i expected him to take a tougher stand with their BS.

Still really admire the guy...but they'll drag his reputation down with theirs.
As far as the statements regarding KC and her defense plan, I sincerely hope her team isn't trying to get him to strengthen their case by injecting it in his with the parents...He needs to row his own boat...not entertwine stories.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

New lawyer seems like a good guy, except he might be willing to play the game...which would make him, at least in my estimation, not such a good guy. If he is a good guy, wanna bet how long he'll last with this group? Who is paying all these lawyers and experts? Has the US justice system truly become one where you get free experts and 'killer' lawyers if your child goes missing and turns up in trash bags after you've repeatedly lied to and obstructed the police trying to find your child and after you've throw chaos, confusion and law enforcement into the lifes of your friends, your family and the public at large? Sometimes I think there's not really much justice in our justice system.

If he still "plays the game" after positive identification of Caylee, then I'll chalk him up to just another "whatever... kool-aid drinking fool".

BUT, if after identification, he at least breaths some rationale statements in like, if there are KC's fingerprints on the tape, then you can imagine that George and Cindy are dealing with not only the death of their granddaughter, but the fact it happened at their daughters hands. THEN, I'll give him some more kudos.

Just as Casey pushed the limit with the LE at Universal and just how far she could take her lie without being busted, Cindy will take this to the extreme of "just what if there is a sliver of hope... even the tiniest one". And until that point, she'll still hold on... Even with the Anthony's statement regarding the remains... they said not once, but twice, our hearts go out to the family if this is found not to be Kaylee (something to that effect). Like Cindy was still hoping against hope, this wasn't her grand daughter. Just like Casey was forced to admit the truth, I'm afraid based on the evidence, Cindy will soon be forced to face what her daughter did.

If he still "plays the game" after positive identification of Caylee, then I'll chalk him up to just another "whatever... kool-aid drinking fool".

BUT, if after identification, he at least breaths some rationale statements in like, if there are KC's fingerprints on the tape, then you can imagine that George and Cindy are dealing with not only the death of their granddaughter, but the fact it happened at their daughters hands. THEN, I'll give him some more kudos.

Just as Casey pushed the limit with the LE at Universal and just how far she could take her lie without being busted, Cindy will take this to the extreme of "just what if there is a sliver of hope... even the tiniest one". And until that point, she'll still hold on... Even with the Anthony's statement regarding the remains... they said not once, but twice, our hearts go out to the family if this is found not to be Kaylee (something to that effect). Like Cindy was still hoping against hope, this wasn't her grand daughter. Just like Casey was forced to admit the truth, I'm afraid based on the evidence, Cindy will soon be forced to face what her daughter did.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said!!!

I appears the A's hired BC because he'll play the game MN wouldn't.

I appears the A's hired BC because he'll play the game MN wouldn't.

This is why I have a newfound respect for MN. He was not going to utter that silly nanny story for any amount of publicity. He stuck to his guns. Just because you're an attorney doesn't mean that you have no morals. I expected more of BC. He could have said, "The A's still believe the story that was relayed to them by KC". This way it wouldn't have seen as if he believed that crazy *advertiser censored* zanni the invisible nanny story made for 4 year olds.

Just FWIW: A dear loved one of mine is suffering from cancer, going through chemo, and is also in a lot of pain from surgery. He had smoked marijuana as a younger person, so decided to try some again now, having heard it is good for nausea and would improve appetite.

Basically, it did neither.

He has obtained prescription medications which are working quite well. And I certainly prefer to see him use legal medications - if for no other reason than they are manufactured to government standards, subject to FDA regulations, etc.

Don't know where all the "lore" regarding the success of the "medical usage" of marijuana has come from - have there ever been any real tests done, such as clinical trials, that have shown them to be effective, or is it all just individual people saying it worked for them?

Just FWIW: A dear loved one of mine is suffering from cancer, going through chemo, and is also in a lot of pain from surgery. He had smoked marijuana as a younger person, so decided to try some again now, having heard it is good for nausea and would improve appetite.

Basically, it did neither.

He has obtained prescription medications which are working quite well. And I certainly prefer to see him use legal medications - if for no other reason than they are manufactured to government standards, subject to FDA regulations, etc.

Don't know where all the "lore" regarding the success of the "medical usage" of marijuana has come from - have there ever been any real tests done, such as clinical trials, that have shown them to be effective, or is it all just individual people saying it worked for them?

Well I can testify from way back when, it gave me the munchies, made me laugh, and helped me sleep. Seriously though, I believe it's proven to help with Glaucoma (sp).

New lawyer seems like a good guy, except he might be willing to play the game...which would make him, at least in my estimation, not such a good guy. If he is a good guy, wanna bet how long he'll last with this group? Who is paying all these lawyers and experts? Has the US justice system truly become one where you get free experts and 'killer' lawyers if your child goes missing and turns up in trash bags after you've repeatedly lied to and obstructed the police trying to find your child and after you've throw chaos, confusion and law enforcement into the lifes of your friends, your family and the public at large? Sometimes I think there's not really much justice in our justice system.

Yep, so far new guy says he's workin' for free, Lee said on NG tonite he's Pro Bono, JB is workin' for free cause KC doesn't have a job. Dang where are these guys when I have to hire a lawyer?

The reason I have a problem with this is that he claims that there will be no more "inconsistencies" when the A's meet with LE. But already he's made it clear that the A's are sticking with the Zanny lie. If I was the States Atty, I would deny immunity based on that alone. Brads made several conficting statements today. I had hopes for Brad, but he's already taking the path that failed for everyone else who gots involved with the A's then got burned.

Unfortunately, I agree.

At first glimpse, BC seems to be a God-send, but it does appear as if he's begun to quench his thirst with a bit of Kool-aid.

There was no baby-sitter/Nanny.

I also noted total evasion on the topic of the A's selling their story to pay for KC's defense. :rolleyes:

I see BC as a very good attorney. The attorney can only present the story that his client(s) presnt to him. He is doing a good job of trying to help the A fam. He is simply doing his job to the best of his ability with the client(s) he is representing. At least he is not pulling the circus clown act, lol!

ETA: It is clear he is trying to pull the truth from the A's, difficult task, but nonetheless, he is asking for immunity for truth. Darn good lawyer if you ask me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back