The Backyard

ok, where are the two 4 year olds??????????

:eek:
fran

It's just the single article I found that the witness mentions seeing two younger girls, but given the depravity of this case I won't be surprised if they find remains of other children in the yard. So sick, so sad.

2akejqx.jpg

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_13222539?source=most_viewed

It's just the single article I found that the witness mentions seeing two younger girls, but given the depravity of this case I won't be surprised if they find remains of other children in the yard. So sick, so sad.

I would imagine they'll have to dig up the entire backyard at some point.

oh yeah , they will excavate that yard big time

http://splashnewsonline.celebuzz.com/

Aerial pictures show toys outside and what is believed to be a shower covered under a blue police tent.

Nearer the house is what is thought to be a soundproof shed.

On a poice truck in the driveway sits a car that matched a description of the abductor's car 18 years ago.
http://splashnewsonline.celebuzz.com...-pictures.html These are by far the best photos I have seen thus far.
There also appears to be a trampoline in the yard.

a swimming pool,toys,bikes and trampeline in back yard? and no one saw or heard kids???
Babies never cried? Someone had to know something in 18 years.
This is so evil...........

a swimming pool,toys,bikes and trampeline in back yard? and no one saw or heard kids???
Babies never cried? Someone had to know something in 18 years.
This is so evil...........

There have been calls. I'm not positive which agency has been issuing them thus far, but there have been apologies made in the case because neighbors have made calls over the last few years which were never seriously looked in to.

This case could have been resolved back in 2006 had the deputy who made the house call made a more thorough search of the property.

Bringing this post over to this thread

2 four year olds??

at first it was said jaycee bore "several children".
then we hear 2 girls 11 and 15
now there are 2 4 year olds?

where are these 2 other children?
this is so confusing.

sad sad sad

that's what i'm sayin!:eek:

"several children"

Then there's this:

Patrick McQuaid, 27, was a child when he saw a blonde girl through the chicken wire fence that used to separate his Bown Lane backyard from the Garridos' yard. He said he believes it was around the summer of 1991, not long after Jaycee Lee Dugard was kidnapped from a South Lake Tahoe bus stop.

"I thought she was pretty," McQuaid said.

After he learned Jaycee's name, McQuaid, who had never seen any children through the fence before, asked whether she lived there or was just visiting. He said she told him she was living there, but before he could ask more questions Phillip Garrido came out and took her into the house.

"I didn't think anything of it. I was young," McQuaid said.

Soon after, Garrido built the eight-foot privacy fence that now separates the two yards. McQuaid said he never saw the girl again. The next time he saw children near the Garrido house was this summer, when he saw two young girls riding in Garrido's car.

Though the two children Dugard allegedly bore with Garrido are 15 and 11, McQuaid said the children he saw in Garrido's car looked younger — closer to 8 and 10 years old.
He took note of it, he said, because he knew Garrido was a registered sex offender.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_13223494?nclick_check=1

I can understand the neighbors not calling the police with hunches that the guy was "weird." But this Mr. McQuaid SAW PG with children and KNEW he was a sex offender - that doesn't deserve a call to the police, if only to say "I'm not sure the circumstances, but I know PG is a registered sex offender and I saw him with 2 children in his car"?

Okay, call me confused but, where is it written that a common everyday registered sex offender can not be around children.
UNLESS, the crime/s the person was convicted of were crimes against a child, I don't think it automatically means they can't be around children.
I could be wrong.
Of course, prudent parents with children would probably not like to have their kids around any sex offender.

This is just IMO only. But just looking at the pictures, there is something major wrong here. This is not the home of a tent preacher (esp one with such a weird message) and it isn't the home of someone who does printing in their garage. This is the home of someone who had either a regular income or access to money. Or who may have been getting money under the table. Big house, several outbuildings and two big lots.

I hate to say it, but whenever I hear sex offender and computer, well you all know what I am thinking.

This is just IMO only. But just looking at the pictures, there is something major wrong here. This is not the home of a tent preacher (esp one with such a weird message) and it isn't the home of someone who does printing in their garage. This is the home of someone who had either a regular income or access to money. Or who may have been getting money under the table. Big house, several outbuildings and two big lots.

I hate to say it, but whenever I hear sex offender and computer, well you all know what I am thinking.
IIRC, his father willed the house to his elderly mother. He doesn't own it or the land. He and Nancy had moved in with her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back