The Baker's Many Housing Moves

Sure W1df10wr

Respectfully brought over from #20 pg22 post#545

10-22-2010, 08:00 PM
elepher50
Help find Adji Join Date: Aug 2008

It also questions the date in posts after this, however if you look at the slideshow in one of the captions it says something about not changing the date on the camera.

I was reviewing those old threads before we broke out into a forum and there was some incredible info and sleuthing that had been done before we got this dedicated forum for Zahra. Hope this helps.

Here are the lists of former addresses that I have: (sorry if already posted)

Granite Falls Addresses:

4910 Burns Rd.
2993 Countryside Rd.
10 Quarry Rd.
Oak Grove Road
114 Camelot Rd.
69 Dudley Shoals rd. (LE search here)

Hudson Addresses:
4010 Phillip Lane (trailer neighbors reported seeing AB/EB at night, last address prior to 21 NW st., LE cursory(?) search here)
2393 Carefree Ct.

Hickory Addresses:
Congress St. (not sure if this is in Hickory, but I think so)
21st NW ave.

(Not a complete list, I know.)

Granite Falls Addresses:

4910 Burns Rd.
2993 Countryside Rd.
10 Quarry Rd.
Oak Grove Road
114 Camelot Rd.

Hudson Addresses:
4010 Phillip Lane (trailer neighbors reported seeing AB/EB at night, last address prior to 21 NW st., LE cursory(?) search here)
2393 Carefree Ct.

Hickory Addresses:
21st NW ave.

The Congress street address is also in Granite. Also, I have a 21st Street NE address in addition to 21 21st Ave NW. You can check it out in my sig.

Does anyone know when the Bakers moved to 21 21st Ave NW? Did anyone actually see Zahra there? Which address did the Baker's live at before 21 21st Ave? I'll post this in the questions and answers thread too.

Granite Falls Addresses:

4910 Burns Rd.
2993 Countryside Rd.
10 Quarry Rd.
Oak Grove Road
114 Camelot Rd.

Hudson Addresses:
2393 Carefree Ct.

Hickory Addresses:
21st NW ave.

Here is a map from the list of the first few addresses (not including Hickory addy's)

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sour....832288,-81.415558&spn=0.145573,0.362206&z=12

Y'all are quite welcome :)

There are for sure some routes/areas she had to be incredibly familiar with.

:)

Someone asked about where she lived with Adam. I've put what I know as purple instead of (previously) blue markers if Adam lived with her at the address.

If y'all see any errors, please let me know.

:)

Someone asked about where she lived with Adam. I've put what I know as purple instead of (previously) blue markers if Adam lived with her at the address.

If y'all see any errors, please let me know.

Did we ever nail down the addy for her father, where she and AB both lived?

That's what I'm thinking too, since we don't know if MF moved to a new residence after the time when AB/EB lived with him. Might have been a different residence altogether. We know EB's mother moved alot, KWIM?

Agreed! That was the only address not from public records or criminal records, so we should be good, I think.

She could have lied to the cops, too, so the dates and things aren't etched in stone. The arrest ones have a dot and the purely public record ones don't on the map.

Bumping this thread in case anyone wants to take a second look at Free2Ride's pics of 4010 Phillip Lane. (post#9)

I'm confused. At which address did husband/x-husband Aaron Young live right across the street?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back