The Baker's Many Housing Moves

Well, in all fairness, we haven't verified that.

But it certainly does look like the same trailer in the video. JMO

It can be verified in an address search. I did it many weeks ago.

Ok, gotta question. The neighbors that "saw them" at night at Phillips, are they sure they saw Elisa AND Adam? Or could it have been just her or her and someone else?

Ok, gotta question. The neighbors that "saw them" at night at Phillips, are they sure they saw Elisa AND Adam? Or could it have been just her or her and someone else?

No, it was both EB and AB.

Here ya go, Sarx:

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Haas said Adam and Elisa Baker were spotted in the neighborhood about three weeks ago.

"They came here at night," Haas said.

Peggy Johnson claims a few days later, "the most awful smell was coming up out of the manhole in my yard."

Yeah, they came at night, that's what I remember and how exactly do you see into a car at night and see both passengers? Or did they get out and walk around?

Here ya go, Sarx:

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Haas said Adam and Elisa Baker were spotted in the neighborhood about three weeks ago.

"They came here at night," Haas said.

Peggy Johnson claims a few days later, "the most awful smell was coming up out of the manhole in my yard."

The problem I have with that siting is that it is written as though the person who told the media that they were there is just passing on information that she was told. She is telling the media that they were "spotted" in the neighbourhood. She is not saying that she saw them both personally. I wonder if anyone can truly claim that they absolutely saw both of them and that maybe they even spoke them.

MOO

The problem I have with that siting is that it is written as though the person who told the media that they were there is just passing on information that she was told. She is telling the media that they were "spotted" in the neighbourhood. She is not saying that she saw them both personally. I wonder if anyone can truly claim that they absolutely saw both of them and that maybe they even spoke them.

MOO

There is video of people (Haas included, I believe) saying they personally saw them, but I don't have that link handy, and I've tracked down enough links for one day. It is out there, though...if anyone else wants to look for it, have at it. I know I posted the link to the video in the SAR thread quite some time ago...so it's there somewhere.

Well, it would certainly appear that the horrible smell was NOT coming from Zahra that they had dumped in the drain.

I just do not feel that this is credible. How could they have seen them both and been sure it was both of them in the dark?

Well, it would certainly appear that the horrible smell was NOT coming from Zahra that they had dumped in the drain.

I just do not feel that this is credible. How could they have seen them both and been sure it was both of them in the dark?

I'm simply linking to what they have said, Sarx. I don't profess to be their eye doctor. ;)

Yeah, they came at night, that's what I remember and how exactly do you see into a car at night and see both passengers? Or did they get out and walk around?

I will say this, during the earliest stages of the case, I read somewhere that EB and AB were seen hanging around some mailboxes. Can't offer much more than that, because I didn't save the link. But later, I wondered if the last known address prior to 21NW street had a row of mailboxes. Free2ride goes out for a looksy, takes some pics and sure enough...right by the manhole cover is a row of mailboxes. Not too far from the empty trailer and "holler" neighbors have reported seeing them by.

Maybe it's coincidence, maybe not...I leave that up to you.

ETA: And if you look at the map loop we THINK might have been the disposal route, Mission Rd. (the road you would take from Phillip lane ) is dead center between Pine Mountain Rd. and Dudley Shoals.

I will say this, during the earliest stages of the case, I read somewhere that EB and AB were seen hanging around some mailboxes. Can't offer much more than that, because I didn't save the link. But later, I wondered if the last known address prior to 21NW street had a row of mailboxes. Free2ride goes out for a looksy, takes some pics and sure enough...right by the manhole cover is a row of mailboxes. Not too far from the empty trailer and "holler" neighbors have reported seeing them by.

Maybe it's coincidence, maybe not...I leave that up to you.

ETA: And if you look at the map loop we THINK might have been the disposal route, Mission Rd. (the road you would take from Phillip lane ) is dead center between Pine Mountain Rd. and Dudley Shoals.

I remember that. And I remember someone else suggesting that perhaps he was awaiting his "child support" due to arrive at his old address, since they has just recently moved.

Anyway, I was just wondering if perhaps EB and AB might have been there visiting someone they know. Don't think it was the ex though, not if he moved out quite some time ago. Maybe they had neighbors there who were still friends, I don't know. None of the neighbors I've heard thought much of EB, though. So, if they WERE there that night, WHY were they there?

Just food for thought.

I remember that. And I remember someone else suggesting that perhaps he was awaiting his "child support" due to arrive at his old address, since they has just recently moved.

I guess that's possible. Aren't you supposed to turn in your mailbox key when you move out, though? Not that I can see these 2 really caring about rental agreements or anything, unless they had to turn the key back in in order to recieve their deposit back.

:waitasec:

No, I don't think that is why they were there, I do recall the possiblity being speculated on tho during the time we were duscissing them being seen near a row of mailboxes which is I think why it is mentioned here now. To help jog everyones memory about the mailbox sighting.

Maybe tomorrow I will seek out a link. To darn tired tonite.

I'm with you, Sister. I can't take one more link search tonight.

Bedtime for this Kitty. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back