The Baker's Many Housing Moves

I guess that's possible. Aren't you supposed to turn in your mailbox key when you move out, though? Not that I can see these 2 really caring about rental agreements or anything, unless they had to turn the key back in in order to recieve their deposit back.

:waitasec:

I'm unsure regarding a 'group' mailbox drop like that. When I lived in Lockhart, TX, which was very rural.. we had them.. but I don't remember having any access key, nor having to return one to the landlord when we moved.

There were only 3 to a duplex unit so it may be different than other places.

they may not even be key mailboxes. maybe I will check out the pics in the morn. yawn.

I'm unsure regarding a 'group' mailbox drop like that. When I lived in Lockhart, TX, which was very rural.. we had them.. but I don't remember having any access key, nor having to return one to the landlord when we moved.

There were only 3 to a duplex unit so it may be different than other places.

The one's that we have, the keys are supplied by the postal service. You are supposed to drop the keys in a slot at the mailbox when you move but most people don't. The postal service just usually changes the lock when they have a new person on the route and gives them the new keys.

So I suppose it's possible that they were there checking on mail. Doubt they went through the formalities of having their mail forwarded.

MOO

Kamille, you can probably save me from doing a search here: is it possible that AY didn't rent this MH himself, but rather stayed with a family member who did rent it? TIA

I still don't understand how they moved so many times and managed to turn the utilites on in each place,with their habit of not paying bills.. I've only moved 3 times in my life and couldn't bring the deposit from one place to the other,'cause they were different companys..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back