The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why but your post made me imagine Great Granny Sykes at her age and her health being in wetsuit in the St Johns. GMAB. God bless HaLeigh and her parents, grandparents and great grandparents

But, could you imagine Granny in a small jon boat (like the one that was parked on a trailer in her backyard)...............she was an experienced crabber and I would imagine very adapt at handling a boat. I'm not saying that she may have picked up the bundle attached to a cinderblock but she is definitely capable. And, I'm sure there are plenty of family members very able to run a jon boat to any area of that river. All it would take is anchoring the bundle to a crab pot buoy (a marker that floats on the water, with a line attached to a crab pot. The buoy is marked to show ID of owner. Maybe Tommy's story has a bit of truth to it, maybe Haleigh's body was put into a bag and attached to a cinderblock and thrown into an area well known by someone so that that someone could retrieve it after Tommy and whoever was with him, left the area. Maybe a location was dictated to Tommy on where the bundle was to be thrown.............I would not put this out of the realm for anyone in this case.:twocents: Granny is very capable of running that boat, she isn't that old. People her age do it everyday.

:waitasec: So you think when Ron got off work, he dove in the St Johns and swam around until he found HaLeigh?
Then moved her body?
Really?
Was this before of after Misty called 911?

I don't think Ron swimming around in the river has been mentioned until you mentioned it just now, and I agree this image is a bit ludicrous, however, there are thousands of boats available to use in that area by anyone, including Ron, to move Haleigh's body from whatever area she was taken to first.

Why would anyone put Haleigh in that river? Isn't there a swampy pond or something right behind where they lived? Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought there was. jmo

Bodies are often disposed of in water. A river with a current to carry the body along would be ideal. If weighed down, the body could also be easily entangled with debris such as fallen trees and just stay there forever.

But, could you imagine Granny in a small jon boat (like the one that was parked on a trailer in her backyard)...............she was an experienced crabber and I would imagine very adapt at handling a boat. I'm not saying that she may have picked up the bundle attached to a cinderblock but she is definitely capable. And, I'm sure there are plenty of family members very able to run a jon boat to any area of that river. All it would take is anchoring the bundle to a crab pot buoy (a marker that floats on the water, with a line attached to a crab pot. The buoy is marked to show ID of owner. Maybe Tommy's story has a bit of truth to it, maybe Haleigh's body was put into a bag and attached to a cinderblock and thrown into an area well known by someone so that that someone could retrieve it after Tommy and whoever was with him, left the area. Maybe a location was dictated to Tommy on where the bundle was to be thrown.............I would not put this out of the realm for anyone in this case.:twocents: Granny is very capable of running that boat, she isn't that old. People her age do it everyday.
I see what you're saying, however no I do not believe Great Granny would be capable, and I don't believe she was involved in any way. Not a chance would Teresa or Ron or Great Granny be involved in anything like that, and imo Tommy did whatever happened, and I don't believe Ronald or his family would cover for Tommy, or dispose of their precious HaLeigh. JMO

OMG!! This is hysterical... GGma going out in a boat to fish her great granddaughter out of the river. What would be the point?

Joe or Tommy would have no reason to be dumping Haleigh's body in the river to cover up for Ron. If that's where her body was put, it was to cover their own butts, they didn't even like Ron.

I'm sorry, but y'all ain't making no sense. A good theory needs to fit the facts. When it does, it stands on its own. That one doesn't even have any legs. Sheeesh.

OMG!! This is hysterical... GGma going out in a boat to fish her great granddaughter out of the river. What would be the point?

Joe or Tommy would have no reason to be dumping Haleigh's body in the river to cover up for Ron. If that's where her body was put, it was to cover their own butts, they didn't even like Ron.

I'm sorry, but y'all ain't making no sense. A good theory needs to fit the facts. When it does, it stands on its own. That one doesn't even have any legs. Sheeesh.

In reference to myself I have never stated I thought GGMS fished Haleigh out of the water...JMHO..
And for the record a person doesn't tie a child to a cinder block with a rope and place them at a public dock IF they are attempting to cover their butts...Ever try tossing a cinder block into the water?... It's not going far....JMHO..

Back to basics. Why doesn't LE or the public know what Haleigh was wearing when she vanished? A description would be very important. If she was naked, that tells us a lot. They put out an Amber Alert and said don't pay attention to clothing. Wouldn't clothing be helpful if found and it was known to be hers?

I don't even know why there was an amber alert w/o any description of a car or description of clothing....WTH?

What if she was naked? That could indicate drowning...maybe she was in the bathtub.

BUT we are not even privy to the most basic part of the case. :banghead:

What if she was naked? That could indicate drowning...maybe she was in the bathtub.

BUT we are not even privy to the most basic part of the case. :banghead:

Hi, Whisp, :takeabow: Whisp, this has been one of your theorys from the beginning I can see Misty getting violent with little Haleigh if she was mis-behaving in the tub.

And yes, we are not privy to anything, noda! I would TRULY LOVE if Mark Fuhrman to go down and investigate. No one would/could/ever scare/insist Mark to get out of town. He would see it through!!

Back to basics. Why doesn't LE or the public know what Haleigh was wearing when she vanished? A description would be very important. If she was naked, that tells us a lot. They put out an Amber Alert and said don't pay attention to clothing. Wouldn't clothing be helpful if found and it was known to be hers?

I don't even know why there was an amber alert w/o any description of a car or description of clothing....WTH?
Getting back to the basics would include knowing what she was wearing and what she ate at her last known meal. I've read hot dogs, then ravioli, and then green beans. When Misty told her time line, she alloted way too much time for any of these foods. They could all be cooked, eaten, and then the dishes cleaned in about 10 minutes or so. Misty described what Haleigh was wearing, but it was later found. If she had put on something different, I would think somebody would have noticed it missing. In Misty's letter/poem, she made reference to a cartoon designed shirt. I wonder if that was the Hannah Montanna shirt that was mentioned early on. And she also said in a test or interview, that Haleigh was always 'stripping'. I didn't like that word. It felt like she was transferring an adult characteristic onto a little girl. IDK, and at this point it may not matter, but I sure hope she wasn't taken out naked. JMO.

Looks more and more like she was naked. No missing shoes; no missing clothes.

She may have been wrapped in a blanket and taken from the home. GGMS should certainly know what clothes are missing and it was never told to the public. If they knew the clothes, it would have been on the Amber Alert. That is a necessary part of the alert.

Since LE doesn't know and no one has helped with it, I am going to assume she was w/o any clothing when taken away.

Late in the case, misty (another renowned liar) state she ran and got the "Daddy's girl necklace and place it on her when she was carried out. If true, that is telling that the person who carried her was caring enough to stop and let her drape the jewelry on little Haleigh.

I don't expect anyone of the family to come forth and say they have the necklace....that would be asking too much. If they can't tell what she was wearing, I won't hold my breath waiting for them to tell what happened to her jewelry.

Late in the case, misty (another renowned liar) state she ran and got the "Daddy's girl necklace and place it on her when she was carried out. If true, that is telling that the person who carried her was caring enough to stop and let her drape the jewelry on little Haleigh.

I don't expect anyone of the family to come forth and say they have the necklace....that would be asking too much. If they can't tell what she was wearing, I won't hold my breath waiting for them to tell what happened to her jewelry.

I'm not sure how I missed this, Whisp. Do you remember where you read/saw it?

This would be equally bad, if not worse, than the "hiding under the covers" bs.

Tryin to recall Papa. It is something I recall her saying. I don't know if it was under hypnosis or told after that. I will try and find it. It may have been about the time she was spouting off JO being there and harming Haliegh.

Looks more and more like she was naked. No missing shoes; no missing clothes.

She may have been wrapped in a blanket and taken from the home. GGMS should certainly know what clothes are missing and it was never told to the public. If they knew the clothes, it would have been on the Amber Alert. That is a necessary part of the alert.

Since LE doesn't know and no one has helped with it, I am going to assume she was w/o any clothing when taken away.

HI Whisp! (nice to see you again!)

BBM :)

This is what i don't understand. Didn't GGS come out and say that she put shirts on the children when she was over there that night? (you know, when she dropped off the laundry and provided that alibi for Misty being at the MH)
So, with that being said, shouldn't LE question Granny to see exactly what shirts she put on HaLeigh, if not both children? JMO

This is what i don't understand. Didn't GGS come out and say that she put shirts on the children when she was over there that night? (you know, when she dropped off the laundry and provided that alibi for Misty being at the MH)
So, with that being said, shouldn't LE question Granny to see exactly what shirts she put on HaLeigh, if not both children? JMO

Everything considered GGMS never provided an alibi for Misty.. Her claiming she saw Haleigh alive and well was to provide an alibi for her grandson. She knew he could be accounted for at that time... I'm still trying to find out what time he was seen having dinner/supper with co workers especially since GGMS has changed the time she was at the MH at least three or four times..JMHO

bbm, JMO, I am sure they did

Whatever shirt GGMA put on Haleigh, it was darn sure not the one she was wearing when she vanished....go figure! By her statement, it sounded like both kids were outside @ night w/o shirts on.

We know that Haleigh was the one who didn't like to wear clothes. My guess is AS didn't want to single one out and included BOTH children as not wearing shirts. That shirt wasn't included in the amber alert....where was the shirt found?

IF indeed Tommy or Jo were stupid enough to put Haleigh in the St. Johns, which I believe they just may have been, I can assure you Ron C or someone in his family came along immediately afterwards and moved her to another location...JMHO

Please explain to me (if you choose to) why would Ron move his only daughter from the St Johns river after she had been placed there by Tommy or Joe>? If someone put my child in a river for any reason, I would kill them..or beat them up pretty bad... or a grandmother? please help me understand your theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname