The Doe Network, Part 2: Who is Princess Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sable- thanks for some data entry that you have done. I'll catch up with you this weekend on some of the work now that my hands are working up to speed!

MG

We might have someone new joining us soon. :) I recieved a message today from someone on MySpace who asked who I was and what I have to do with this case. She also said she has been working on this case for 8 years, has had many leads, and is working on a new way to possibly help identify Princess Blue. I explained to her that I'm a member here at WebSleuths and we are trying to help identify Princess Blue. I included a link to the forum and a link to someoneknowsme.com, and invited her to join us. I'm still waiting to hear back from her, and will let all of you know when I do.

That is interesting! I love a mystery...and new clues!
Sable and MrsG, I did not change a possible mistaken name I found, "Burton"
I looked at the yb and even though it is blurry it looks like "Butler" to me. So I put in the research I had on the Butler girl. In an event, someone needs to look at the yb and see if I am correct. Thanks

rich, I changed it. You are correct about it saying Butler. It couldn't be Burton or she would have been located on the top row of that yearbook page :-D Right before Edmund Thomas Burton.

Sable and MrsG, I did not change a possible mistaken name I found, "Burton"
I looked at the yb and even though it is blurry it looks like "Butler" to me. So I put in the research I had on the Butler girl. In an event, someone needs to look at the yb and see if I am correct. Thanks

rich, I changed it. You are correct about it saying Butler. It couldn't be Burton or she would have been located on the top row of that yearbook page :-D Right before Edmund Thomas Burton.

Thanks RKnowley! Do you think that Butler appears to have a family resemblance to Princess Blue?

rich, yes I do think she does. In fact she is one I had marked as a possible relation. Can you try an overlay with Princess Blue on her??

Thanks RKnowley! Do you think that Butler appears to have a family resemblance to Princess Blue?

rich, yes I do think she does. In fact she is one I had marked as a possible relation. Can you try an overlay with Princess Blue on her??

I can try but it is hard to get a clear pic of Butler from the photobucket pics.
will try in a little while...thx:D

We might have someone new joining us soon. :) I recieved a message today from someone on MySpace who asked who I was and what I have to do with this case. She also said she has been working on this case for 8 years, has had many leads, and is working on a new way to possibly help identify Princess Blue. I explained to her that I'm a member here at WebSleuths and we are trying to help identify Princess Blue. I included a link to the forum and a link to someoneknowsme.com, and invited her to join us. I'm still waiting to hear back from her, and will let all of you know when I do.

Sable, this is so good to hear! I hope she joins us!

Lion

rich, thank you! If it isn't possible I understand. The scans aren't that high of resolution and also not the best pics to begin with, lol!

I can try but it is hard to get a clear pic of Butler from the photobucket pics.
will try in a little while...thx:D

rich, thank you! If it isn't possible I understand. The scans aren't that high of resolution and also not the best pics to begin with, lol!

I can't seem to get my picture editor to work...so can you blow it up and send it to my gmail acct??
sad-dog.jpg

Well there are definately some similarities but DeAnna Lynne Butler has a longer face, larger chin and her nose is too short to match to Princess Blue.

Oh well, we tried!

DeAnna could be her mom, maybe...?

Right, DeAnna could be her mom, perhaps. We will have to wait for the autopsy report to see exactly what shape Princess Blue was in when found to perhaps narrow down when she died and be able to determine if she could have been one of the alumni in 1975 or perhaps one of their children. More waiting. I hate waiting :cool: Thank you for doing the overlay!

Well there are definately some similarities but DeAnna Lynne Butler has a longer face, larger chin and her nose is too short to match to Princess Blue.

Oh well, we tried!

DeAnna could be her mom, maybe...?

welcome, and thx for sending me the enlargement.

teamwork is a great problem solver!

I am not known for being patient either...LOL.

Yea, that's only if part of the team doesn't screw up and send it to the wrong email address. Some other richandfamous will wonder what's up! LOL :rolleyes:

welcome, and thx for sending me the enlargement.

teamwork is a great problem solver!

I am not known for being patient either...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member