The Family Tree - connecting the dots

Priscilla filed for dissolution of marriage on 10/15/2009.
According to Allen's Myspace he and Tarah were married 10/21/2009. *wtf?*
Yes, it appears Priscilla was married to Kurtis...it would be sometime after late 2009. And someone posted previously per Myspace they have a child together. I am not sure when they were actually married and if it was before/during the time he molested Aliahna.

So, Kurtis was at sometime an actual "uncle" or at least "step uncle" who molested Ali. Ughh...

MS was married to LM but was also married to the father of the 13 year old girl that was stalked by the Monster Plumadore when he was staying at their house ?
Is this correct?

Teresa Lynn is mother of Brandy making mp half brother. Brandy father john lawrence thomson died prior to 2008. His father a Sr was in Florida... BT high school there MP probably visited sister and mom. BT daughter in his photos would then be niece.

Ok, it's a little confusing that I can't see all the "branches" in one tree, but I've taken screenshots of it.

Have a great day/night everyone.

this did help out thanks allot!
now how many times did Tarah actually marry?
I never saw anything like this before in my 62 years of life!

I just want to know who MP's parents are. Not to sleuth them (well, that would be a lie...just not posting about sleuthing them)...why have not his parents come forward? This is odd to me. Odd that we have not heard from friends/family in the media at this point. Who is he? He metriculated from somewhere...

I really want to know what kind of child he was, how he was raised.
Early signs? His friends (if any wen young other than jailbirds)

Just catching up and am wowed again with all of you great WS people!

I just want to know who MP's parents are. Not to sleuth them (well, that would be a lie...just not posting about sleuthing them)...why have not his parents come forward? This is odd to me. Odd that we have not heard from friends/family in the media at this point. Who is he? He metriculated from somewhere...
I'm wondering if he was perhaps a foster child somewhere along the way, and/or adopted out.

Very sticky and toxic web, I'd say.

Utterly without any appropriate boundaries.

But back to connecting the dots: since we now know that Priscilla allowed Tarah to move in with she and her husband, Allan, and then Tarah married Allan only 6 days after Priscilla and Allan's divorce was final, and Priscilla went on to marry the sex offender from Iowa that abused Ali, did Priscilla and Kurtis K meet one another? It certainly is shaping up to look like a tight little inbred ring of deviants.

Are Priscilla and Tarah still close friends?
I think it was said up thread, if I'm not wrong, that the it wasn't after the divorce was final but filed. ??? I'm so confused with this bunch.

I really want to know what kind of child he was, how he was raised.
Early signs? His friends (if any wen young other than jailbirds)
Me, too!! I always crave background info on the people I'm reading about and watching.

Thank you for putting this all together.

The only other thing I can say is :eek:
My sentiments exactly!

ETA I, too, would like to know how many marriages Tarah has actually had. Just wondering if she and her partners say they are when they aren't. You know..pretend house playing.

MOO

Is AS (amber) the dear old grandmother on NG that thought that MP was the greatest thing since sliced bread? Her FB pages give the city she lives in now, Jacksonville, FL

I need to get my local news updated on that and see if they can get an interview. I am in same city.

They did do a fantastic job!

Don't get me wrong my head still hurts but at least I can follow the trail of breadcrumbs in a straight line. lol

Valhall is great. I wish they would post here more often.

Except for one thing. Cheryl S and Melissa S are not 'friends' - Melissa is the wife of Cheryls exe ... the man who MP was living with when Cheryls daughter was 'harassed'.

When I was looking around FB the last couple of days they were friends on there. I just looked again and true...not friends on FB at least for now.

ETA Actually Cheryle Rethman is CS and is still friends with MS

I really hate to make this more confusing, so if anyone knows the answer I would much appreciate it.

Is PS, the ex wife of AS (step father), the mother of one of the six year old girls who there with Ali that week?

Sheesh I hope YKWIM

I really hate to make this more confusing, so if anyone knows the answer I would much appreciate it.

Is PS, the ex wife of AS (step father), the mother of one of the six year old girls who there with Ali that week?

Sheesh I hope YKWIM

Yes, I believe so

Is AS (amber) the dear old grandmother on NG that thought that MP was the greatest thing since sliced bread? Her FB pages give the city she lives in now, Jacksonville, FL

I need to get my local news updated on that and see if they can get an interview. I am in same city.

AFAIK, yes

http://www.angrywhiteboy.org/

Not sure if this is an authorized link or not. If I find it won't post or has the **** I will remove the entry post haste.

This blogger seems to have connected alot of dots.

http://www.angrywhiteboy.org/

Not sure if this is an authorized link or not. If I find it won't post or has the **** I will remove the entry post haste.

This blogger seems to have connected alot of dots.

I agree. I've been reading his blog over the last few days and he's right on top of this case.
Like you, I wasn't sure if it could be linked or not.

ETA: I'm sure AWB's post was not there when I posted this - mine sounds a bit weird coming after AWB's! Welcome AWB!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back