The Family Tree - connecting the dots

The timeline would have him born after Tarah married Allen. But with this family, you never know.

I think he is older and not Allen's. As Hkhart says above. TS and AS have only been married for two years. But then again she could have had him before they got married.
:waitasec::crazy::waitasec:

:waitasec: I thought there were 4 little girls and a little boy. ? Maybe I'm reading the obit wrong.

It is all so intertwined that it is easy to get confused. There were 5 children. Ali plus the ones listed in the article. I am not sure whose kids are whose at this point.

:waitasec:

I do not see Cheryle R or S on MS's friends list?? I do note that the 'secret MP fb club' has Cheryle in it though..ugh!

I know for sure that MS is the wife of Cheryles exe - step mom of the 13 year old that was harassed by MP while he lived with said exe (and possibly MS). I am beginning to wonder if MS is not the link to all of them, since she seems to be on everyones friend list and the only one I have seen with pics of 'good friend Mike'...

Curious who Matt S is...he is also in that 'secret' group for MP and has Allen, Priscilla, Tara AND of course Melissa on his friends. Not sure how he fits in, but he also has little girls.

Just a thought with that secret MP group - I've set one up for a moms group I'm a part of and can add people - It's been several months,but I don't think they even had to confirm. They just had to be friends with one of us that were setting up the group.

This is all so disturbing to me. Poor little Ali never stood it chance it seems.

I do not see Cheryle R or S on MS's friends list?? I do note that the 'secret MP fb club' has Cheryle in it though..ugh!

I know for sure that MS is the wife of Cheryles exe - step mom of the 13 year old that was harassed by MP while he lived with said exe (and possibly MS). I am beginning to wonder if MS is not the link to all of them, since she seems to be on everyones friend list and the only one I have seen with pics of 'good friend Mike'...

Curious who Matt S is...he is also in that 'secret' group for MP and has Allen, Priscilla, Tara AND of course Melissa on his friends. Not sure how he fits in, but he also has little girls.

What profile do I need to see or what do I need to search to see them talking about the secret group. And I hope the cops are looking into this secret group also.

In trying to determine whose child is whose, I think Tarah had 3 bio children
Aliahna (with Dawayne)
daughter S. (with Lyle)
son K (with "Dave")

just guessing that female siblings
B (could be Kurtis Kennedy's daughter with Priscilla B)
T (could be Priscilla and .... Allen?)

Apparently there are three female siblings. We only heard about Ali and two sisters being babysitted by a convicted felon. Where was the fourth sister?

Ali's bio dad and his ex wife(KK) have a little girl.

Aliahna (with Dawayne)
daughter S. (with Lyle)
son K (with "Dave")

Could B (be from Lyle or Dawayne? I didn't think KK and PB had any girls together)

LOL I can't believed I just typed that. (not laughing at the situation, just a the fact that I have never heard of such a tangled family tree!) These poor kids.

I think he is older and not Allen's. As Hkhart says above. TS and AS have only been married for two years. But then again she could have had him before they got married.
:waitasec::crazy::waitasec:

apparently he is 4 (or could be 5 by now, this was in March) according to her fb posts and is the son of "Dave" who is/was in the navy

Could B (be from Lyle or Dawayne? I didn't think KK and PB had any girls together)

LOL I can't believed I just typed that. (not laughing at the situation, just a the fact that I have never heard of such a tangled family tree!) These poor kids.

you could be right, maybe it was a son that Kurtis K had with Priscilla. So was it his sister's baby? Kristina K and Dawayne ?

It makes my head ache trying to keep things straight. When I came across a "Dave" who had a child with Tarah I thought, what the H... where did he come from :crazy:

Aliahna (with Dawayne)
daughter S. (with Lyle)
son K (with "Dave")

I think the obit is counting Aliahna's step-sister (dad Allen) as a sibling. She also has a sibling from her dad Dawayne.

So, Aliahna's siblings are:
Brother, K*** (mom Tarah, dad "Dave")
Sister B***** (mom K. Kennedy, dad Dawayne)
Sister S******* (mom Tarah, dad Lyle Moser)
Sister T****** (mom Priscilla, dad Allen Souders) (Step-sister)

Hope I have this right this time. Aliahna had 3 step sisters

1. from her bio dad (Dawayne) really a half sib.
2. from her Mom and Lyle, again half sib
3. from Allen S. (step father currently married to mom)

And one half brother her mom with Dave ????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery
Back