The Family Tree - connecting the dots

So far this child/children have two grandpas, one bio uncle, one step uncle, one unknown (the 2nd attacker of Ali), her murderer and all the residents of the trailer park who are SO's????

:thud:

All these SO in one group of family and friends makes me want to scream.

Priscilla filed for dissolution of marriage on 10/15/2009.
According to Allen's Myspace he and Tarah were married 10/21/2009. *wtf?*
Yes, it appears Priscilla was married to Kurtis...it would be sometime after late 2009. And someone posted previously per Myspace they have a child together. I am not sure when they were actually married and if it was before/during the time he molested Aliahna.

Not that it really makes much difference, but Allen and Tarah married on 12/21/09 - their second anniversary was the time Aliahna and her sisters were staying at the "friend's" place.

Not that it really makes much difference, but Allen and Tarah married on 12/21/09 - their second anniversary was the time Aliahna and her sisters were staying at the "friend's" place.

Thank you! You are correct!

http://www.angrywhiteboy.org/

Not sure if this is an authorized link or not. If I find it won't post or has the **** I will remove the entry post haste.

This blogger seems to have connected alot of dots.

It's okay to link to the blog for now. Just remember to follow the usual rules. Don't copy and paste posts. Reference comments in your own words, and post a link. So far, everyone's done a great job in that regard.

Also, I want to verify how far we're allowed to go in sleuthing family members. We'll update you guys later. In the meantime, let's stick to known players, and remember to use first names with initials for last names as Beach posted earlier. Thanks.

http://www.angrywhiteboy.org/

Not sure if this is an authorized link or not. If I find it won't post or has the **** I will remove the entry post haste.

This blogger seems to have connected alot of dots.

They missed some steps. The "cousins" they are talking about are actually Michael Plumadore's 1/2 siblings. They share the same mother ... Teresa.

When I was looking around FB the last couple of days they were friends on there. I just looked again and true...not friends on FB at least for now.

ETA Actually Cheryle Rethman is CS and is still friends with MS

I do not see Cheryle R or S on MS's friends list?? I do note that the 'secret MP fb club' has Cheryle in it though..ugh!

I know for sure that MS is the wife of Cheryles exe - step mom of the 13 year old that was harassed by MP while he lived with said exe (and possibly MS). I am beginning to wonder if MS is not the link to all of them, since she seems to be on everyones friend list and the only one I have seen with pics of 'good friend Mike'...

Curious who Matt S is...he is also in that 'secret' group for MP and has Allen, Priscilla, Tara AND of course Melissa on his friends. Not sure how he fits in, but he also has little girls.

I agree. I've been reading his blog over the last few days and he's right on top of this case.
Like you, I wasn't sure if it could be linked or not.

ETA: I'm sure AWB's post was not there when I posted this - mine sounds a bit weird coming after AWB's! Welcome AWB!

bbm = I am not seeing that post????

This family tree of people surrounding Aliahna reminds me of the Whites of West Virginia. Goodness.

I now really wonder where little Kxxx was that night, unless he is from a different father and was in his custody for the holidays.

I now really wonder where little Kxxx was that night, unless he is from a different father and was in his custody for the holidays.

Apparently K*** dad is David ?. TS was trying to get AS to adopt him.

Apparently there are three female siblings. We only heard about Ali and two sisters being babysitted by a convicted felon. Where was the fourth sister?

The timeline would have him born after Tarah married Allen. But with this family, you never know.

:waitasec: I thought there were 4 little girls and a little boy. ? Maybe I'm reading the obit wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back