The Female Bounty Hunter

The only type of immunity that could be granted would be for criminal prosecution of a crime she committed. What type of crime could she possibly have committed? Breach of a confidentiality agreement is civil not criminal, so that's not it. Letting KC do something she was forbidden to do per the terms of her bond? Failing to report something? But what? She's a bounty hunter. She has no duty to report anything. Even if KC confessed she wouldn't have a duty to report it. This should be interesting, or a red herring!

I am glad you answered this. I was coming over here to ask about this. Also I asked this on the Nancy thread, but does anyone know if we are going to get to talk to the LP, TP, and RD again so we can ask about her?

I am wondering if she had on a wire when she wasn't supossed too. She would have some potentially good info on the recordings, but didn't do it legally?

Has anyone even seen what this woman looks like or if she was even seen, I dont think she was but not positive. She was kept out of the public eye very well. please correct me if im wrong..

Hi all. I figured I would start a thread on the female bounty hunter...as I figure she will be discussion worthy very soon. What we know so far is that she spent nine days with the POI. We know she lawyered up. We know her lawyer does not want her to talk with LE (not sure if that is absolute or if talks/conditions are on the table.)

It has been postulated that she could have signed a confidentiality agreement (I for one do not believe that to be the case as LP stated that they do not sign those types of things if in fact she had been working with leonard.)

It has been alluded to that she did not go forward to LE in Orlando with what Casey told her before returning to Cali...and that she fears any legal backlash against her (why?????)

I wonder.....was she working with LP? Did LP hire her independantly to come with his outfit to Florida? Does LP know what was said to her? Why didn't she talk to cops before leaving florida if she knew something so important that she would lawyer up later? Why did she lawyer up?

But Did't LP sign a confidentiality agreement with Caseys attorney? I remember we were all confused as to why he did this. So if he did, I am sure the female BH did.

I have mentioned previously, if you look at the tape of when Casey was arrested and at one point Cindy is standing outside on the phone, the female BH is there and Cindy turns towards her and they embrace, and wrap there arms around the back of each other in support. At the time, I remember th
inking that she had crossed the line and got to personally involved in the case

I am wondering if she had on a wire when she wasn't supossed too. She would have some potentially good info on the recordings, but didn't do it legally?

I hope she did cause that way if the defense wants to argue her testimony is only hear say then she can say UH HUH, i have her on tape with exactly what she said..(not sure if it would work quite that way though)

But Did't LP sign a confidentiality agreement with Caseys attorney? I remember we were all confused as to why he did this. So if he did, I am sure the female BH did.

I have mentioned previously, if you look at the tape of when Casey was arrested and at one point Cindy is standing outside on the phone, the female BH is there and Cindy turns towards her and they embrace, and wrap there arms around the back of each other in support. At the time, I remember th
inking that she had crossed the line and got to personally involved in the case

was that her? maybe she was playing devils advocate to see if they would talk freely and openly, but i honestly dont think she got personally attached to them.

I hope she did cause that way if the defense wants to argue her testimony is only hear say then she can say UH HUH, i have her on tape with exactly what she said..(not sure if it would work quite that way though)

lol, in the state of florida, it is against the law to record someone without there permission. If she actually admitted this in court, and or produced a tape she would be arrested right there in the court room

It's been mentioned many times that Casey only had friends that were men. Why would she talk to a female bg that she doesn't know? Doesn't make sense to me, I think she'd be more likely to talk to Rob than a female. It could be that the female bg overhead converstations and that's what this is all about. Just my opinion,

But I don't know if that would be permissable in court, I don't think it would. Maybe that is why she has hired an attorney?
She could have some good, helpful info but could be arrested at the same time?

"Why didn't she talk to cops before leaving florida if she knew something so important that she would lawyer up later?"

Exactly what I am thinking. Granted I dont know the facts and so far pretty much everything about her seems to be heresay, but if this is the case, why wouldnt she have told police everything she knows or everything that could help this case... I know all about not HAVING to, but what humane person wouldnt??

Was she outside with Cindy when KC got arrested that Friday night while NG was on? Does she have longish curly hair? Does anyone have a picture of her?

IF that was her they were hugging etc when KC got arrested, they seemed very chummy JMO.

It's been mentioned many times that Casey only had friends that were men. Why would she talk to a female bg that she doesn't know? Doesn't make sense to me, I think she'd be more likely to talk to Rob than a female. It could be that the female bg overhead converstations and that's what this is all about. Just my opinion,

But that would make sense.......and Casey makes no sense. Casey likes to tell people HER STORY.......regardless.........she would jump at the chance to talk with someone. After all, in court it would be "he said, she said"

People like Casey can't keep quiet.......they really can't.

lol, in the state of florida, it is against the law to record someone without there permission. If she actually admitted this in court, and or produced a tape she would be arrested right there in the court room

It is here in Indiana as well, however im almost certain that there was a case where they didnt have permission and it was aloud, however i have nothing to back this up and not a so good memory either of the case.

Here's a thought and it could be something that she (BG) could get in trouble for as well - maybe her and KC and maybe even CA all had a "few glasses" of wine one night. Or something to that effect - maybe just her and KC - maybe KC was trying to "sweet talk" her (BG) into it and she (BG) figured WTH maybe KC will talk. This is just my opinion - trying to figure out what she could be requesting immunity for.

Was she outside with Cindy when KC got arrested that Friday night while NG was on? Does she have longish curly hair? Does anyone have a picture of her?

IF that was her they were hugging etc when KC got arrested, they seemed very chummy JMO.

Yes, that was her. And yes, they really did appear very chummy. Of course, I am assuming that is the female BG........I can't remember if the news station said it was or not, but I just remember thinking "for a BG, she sure looks like she has lost perspective and got personally involved".

p.s. I remember, the news did say it was the BG

See I find that she did have a few close girlfriends.. Kristine C. who claimed to LE to be KC's best friend. She was the one on the phone and was at the A's home during that jailhouse call. She is the one who broke down crying. She's also the one that said that Casey and Caylee had been to her house and had gone for walk at Lake Underhill Park between 6-8:30 p.m. on June 12 or June 13

There is Amy of course and Annie D. who she is in MANY pictures with.

I agree that she seemed to have many more guy friends but she also had a few closer girlfriends IMO.

can you tell me about who she is? I have no clue. I keep getting distracted so I am behind.

I see you're now not online, but wanted to answer you anyway...in hopes you come back to this thread.

When LP and TP came to OrLawndo, there was a female bodyguard/bounty hunter inside the A house, ostensibly for KC's safety, and we surmise to get any information she could. It was stated on NG tonight that "a former security guard wants immunity" before speaking with LE. Ergo, our posturing.

I remember LP saying they didn't have the house bugged. Well, to my knowledge, no one ever asked if the body guard was bugged. Maybe he just wasn't asked the right question?

As far as the question of why she left OrLawndo without talking with LE? I wonder if they asked to speak with her, or were they just expecting her to show up and spill the beans.

Finally, IMO, I sincerely hope that she got some information that will be useful to LE. I feel sure that whatever she has to say that JB will start yelling "hearsay," as quickly as he can get the words to roll off his tongue.

Yes, that was her. And yes, they really did appear very chummy. Of course, I am assuming that is the female BG........I can't remember if the news station said it was or not, but I just remember thinking "for a BG, she sure looks like she has lost perspective and got personally involved".

p.s. I remember, the news did say it was the BG

It had to be..who else would be in the home. I remember distintively seeing that and being like OMG why is she comforting CA. It could also be that this person developed a realtionship with CA. I keep going back to TP saying that the A's were great people etc. Personally I think this persons involvement with the parents is more vital then her involvement with KC.

It is here in Indiana as well, however im almost certain that there was a case where they didnt have permission and it was aloud, however i have nothing to back this up and not a so good memory either of the case.

I have seen in court nothing happen, but that is usually when someone says they did it........but did not produce the actual tape as evidence......in this case, if this was done, I think because it is so high profile, there would be an arrest.

Just throwing this out............. I would imagine that in most cases, LP's bounty hunters are looking for male fugitives. Their usual team may not include a woman.

They were presented with an unusual situation from the get go.......a young woman in jail, not cooperating with LE, and the bounty hunter's original goal was to bond her out, guaranteeing that she would not escape or kill herself. LP originally thought he would have unfettered access to Casey and could get her to talk. Jose Baez didn't want his client talking to anyone, and agreements were made that didn't allow LP to grill Casey as he planned to do.

Under the circumstances, LP would have had to find a female with experience in security to stay inside the house with Casey. I suspect that the woman who did become part of the team for this purpose was not someone whom LP had worked with before and therefore there wasn't the trust and confidence that comes from working with someone for a long time.

That said............on NG tonight, Rob said that "his person inside the house" told him that Casey had no reaction to the news about the air samples from the trunk of the car, saying lots of people had access to her trunk. The "person inside the house" would have to be the female body guard. So, she was relaying information to LP and RD about her observations inside the house.

I think there's something else, something she overheard, witnessed, or possibly she did tape record a conversation without permission. There's something that may be illegal and inadmissible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back