The Forensics is what gives the JIDI his power

How much time separates the head blow from the strangulation

• Total voters
Really? Well, I guess a forensic pathologist with over 40+ years experience is part of the RDI spin team, because as Werner Spitz said:

"Someone took a lot of time to stage strangulation after she was unconscious."

He seems to support it!

Spitz strangulation first in a sex game is contradicted by other pathologists who say head bash first

Spitz strangulation first in a sex game is contradicted by other pathologists who say head bash first

You mean Wecht, don't you? Werner Spitz has NEVER claimed strangulation first OR a sex game.

Your powers are weak, old man. You should not have come back.

Nope. Because the forensics say that there was at least ten minutes. I take that as a given. Thus, THAT's where the Razor starts, in my opinion.

e.

You mean Wecht, don't you? Werner Spitz has NEVER claimed strangulation first OR a sex game.

10 minutes is not long to make such a decision and find the materials.

So what came first head bash or strangulation?

Hi voynich.

Good point about CW AEA theory.

But the garotte strangulation could have been interupted by the head blow?

Ten minutes is a long time, but for the garotte strangulation to be effective, would it not take five minutes to kill someone that way?, unless they were already dieing.

So you're telling me that within 2 minutes after bashing JB's head in, the Rs decide together to strangle JB, w/o BR knowing anything, they were able to locate the items they need, asemble it, tie the complex slip knot, and strangle their daughter, and that this is more likely than an intruder bashing then immediately strangling JB? :banghead:

Why would the R's make a decision after smashing her head to immediately work on strangulation? :waitasec: Why is this MORE likely than an intruder?

Never said it was 2 minutes. I never stated a specific time lapse at all. There are POSSIBLE time lapses. It COULD have happened right after she screamed, but obviously she couldn't scream if her throat was being strangled with a garrote.
All I said was that whichever way it happened, there is nothing that, IMHO, couldn't have been done by a family member.

Your powers are weak, old man. You should not have come back.

You can't win Dave. If you strike me down, the intruder will become more powerful than any justice can possibly imagine.

Wecht is a pathologist who argues strangulation first.

I know it. But I think that came from other things he observed. (We'll get to that later.)

You can't win Dave. If you strike me down, the intruder will become more powerful than any justice can possibly imagine.

If you only knew the power of the dark side.

I learned from the best.

And Hence, use that good southern sense of yours,

the R's could decide in a mere 10 minutes to strangle and garrote JB after a fatal head bash all this time BR heard or saw nothing.

Let's say that an intruder intended to head bash and strangle and garrote JB, and he had all his materials he needs at hand.

How much time does he need to do one then the other?

And Hence, use that good southern sense of yours,

the R's could decide in a mere 10 minutes to strangle and garrote JB after a fatal head bash all this time BR heard or saw nothing.

Let's say that an intruder intended to head bash and strangle and garrote JB, and he had all his materials he needs at hand.

How much time does he need to do one then the other?

My feeling is that you present a false choice. You say a mere ten minutes, but I believe that it was a good deal longer than that.

I have a weird question.The coroner didn't notice the head bash at first.Is it possible that the killer didn't notice it either?Maybe it happened during the strangulation/struggle.I don't know,just asking.

Well if memory serves me correctly I think it was said the sound by hitting her would have been heard....

Why couldn't the strangulation be part of a sex game? Not all strangulation sex games are meant to end in death. How about JR strangling her and getting off watching her struggle a bit, then when he lets up she screams, he picks up something and bashes her head to shut her up, then goes ahead and kills her by strangling her to ensure she never could tell anybody about thier games. Nobody would have to stop to stage anything about the death, they just would have to stage the coverup.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back