The Lights are OUT!

It's lights out, again! :(

I've cleared my cache on my quik pop accelerator, and that was no help at all.

:woohoo:

I got it working, all by myself!

This is so aggravating. I've been suffering with the LOS (lights out syndrome) yet again since yesterday morning.

I've done everything I can think of, at least twice, and still nobody's light that is online here is 'green' to me.

:boohoo: This is really getting me down :(

IF anyone has any suggestions, I'd surely welcome them and be sooo appreciative.

IF by chance I get the lights turned back on in the meantime, I will post an update.

Well, we will be (trying) to move to a new server which will make your ISP reload their cache again.

Last time didn't you turn the "web accelerator" off, then on again?

Yep and I'd done that at least three or four times today alone! I've cleared the files on the QP accelerator, cleared all my cookies, files, browsing history numerous times. Restarted numerous times (sometimes with QP on, sometimes with it off).

This last time (2nd attempt since reading your reply), I shut it down (as vs restarting), unplugged phone and power and removed battery (again, did that earlier today, too) and when I turned the power back on there was this loud (really loud) screeching like horn beep (about scared the bejeebers out of me!).

Voila! The lights are back on and I'm a happy camper for now! Problem is, I really don't know for sure just what it is that I did to fix it!

Maybe you're good luck! :) Thank you for your help, . I know you're really busy with this 'big move'. I appreciate your taking the time to respond. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back