The luggage

Why were you donating it?

Why was it left outdoors?
Is it part of a SET? Where are the other pieces?

Why do you think someone would steal a cast- off suitcase in plain sight?

I would make them squirm because this is just squirrely.

SeekingJana, very good questions and very squirrely .. an excuse that a woman might think-up....imo

Here's several questions I've had.
IF a family member 'was' taking the luggage to the church for a yard sale, for the weekend, WHY take it out of the vehicle and sit it beside the road?

Who would steal/walk away with a huge black suitcase in a matter of minutes on a friday and NO one in the TP see's them?

Isn't the church only a short drive/walk from the TP so why not leave the suitcase at the church with the other items?

If I'm not mistaken the child disappeared on a Friday after 4:00..and just by coincidence is found murdered in that same stolen suitcase..this killer steals a suitcase in a mobile home park and murders a child possibly at a church, all in a matter of 4 hours....Hmmm!!

How many other items was at the church for this 'yard sale' and WHO was at the church Friday, preparing for the yardsale?? ..

Did the church/L. family have their yard sale?..

Who had KEYS to the church?...:waitasec:

I am thinking they mean a different spot in the same pond. But it makes you wonder how far from the bank it could have possible been placed with out a boat or something. IMO it would have had to be close to shore, it not like the perp could have thrown it out very far. Even if it was more then one person that put it in the water it would still be close to shore unless perp/perps had a boat or something. Or placed it out there while the pond was empty knowing it would soon be filled.

Does anyone know how deep the pond is by chance? It doesn't look to be that deep to me, of course we are looking at ariel photos. Would it be deep enough for a suitcase with a body to be able to drift??

I am thinking they mean a different spot in the same pond. But it makes you wonder how far from the bank it could have possible been placed with out a boat or something. IMO it would have had to be close to shore, it not like the perp could have thrown it out very far. Even if it was more then one person that put it in the water it would still be close to shore unless perp/perps had a boat or something. Or placed it out there while the pond was empty knowing it would soon be filled.

I can't see the perp(s) risking putting a boat out there, that would be so ballsy, but if somebody is crazy enough to kill a child, then they are crazy enough to but a boat in there. imo.

Once the luggage was placed in the water, would it have been bouyant enough to be below the water's surface, but not touch the bottom allowing for it to end up where it did? You know just kinda float around the bottom....but wouldn't there need to be some sort of current, even a little, to make that happen? Retention ponds don't have a current...do they? When they are being filled...things would move around.... If it was placed there when the pond was empty, wouldn't one of the farm workers see it when they went in to fill the pond?

Gosh, I'm rambling...but i have one more thought....retention ponds....if this is a run-off pond...does that mean that the pond could have been partially full when the luggage was placed there, and say for instance, there may be a pipe or two that empties the run-off into the pond daily....creating enough of a current to get the luggage to move from one area of the pond to another....

Another thing...I think...if i remember correctly, the pond had been full the entire time Sandra was missing....til the day she was found....so it had to have been at least partially filled when the luggage was placed in there....? I don't know....moo. I'm hoping that all made some sort of sense....

Williams said that the mysterious rolling black suitcase Cantu was found in, was reported stolen to Tracy Police Department. Not True.

link from another site on crime

Hi Passionflower...:)

I have read what Williams said in the article and agree that LE said they had heard a rumor but no police report had been filed......who is this William's guy? What is he basing his info on....did Lawless tell him that, he doesn't mention names...is he a church member at their church....I need to go back and read that one again.......I've read so much over the last few days they all sorta start running together....

Snipped by me...to save space, I'm sorry :0)

"Who would steal/walk away with a huge black suitcase in a matter of minutes on a friday and NO one in the TP see's them?"

AND what are the odds that someone who has a body to dispose of just happens to come upon it.....how convenient, right? NO...i smell carp!

Does anyone know how deep the pond is by chance? It doesn't look to be that deep to me, of course we are looking at ariel photos. Would it be deep enough for a suitcase with a body to be able to drift??

I think around 10-12 feet when full. I posted a link that explains retention ponds on the other thread (#8 page #3) I dont know how to move it over here. It is a long read, but pretty good info on how the pond system might work.

I keep thinking about this suitcase.......

how did they know she was in it BEFORE they opened it.... every news report I have read says they DID NOT OPEN IT untill it was taken to the forensic unit....... then HOW the ehell did they KNOW she was in there?

was there something on the OUTSIDE of the suitcase that made them think she was in it?

I'm wondering IF it was soft-sided fabric luggage-- it would have been soggy and clinging to the body inside. They might have been able to see the outline of human limbs, or feel human limbs & body parts if they palpated the outside of the suitcase? Sorry--this sounds so horrendous. But that's how they could tell what was in the suitcase without opening it.

I also like the airplane theory which I saw a few posts from here.

Btw~ I noted in the article with Williams' mention of the suitcase being stolen and reported...he didn't say to whom it was reported. There was no mention of LE at all. Was it reported to the pastor? Was it only reported to Williams since he was aware of it? Who did the woman tell about the suitcase supposedly being taken right out from under her nose?

As far as them not opening the suitcase, LE knew they were looking for Sandra and this find was out of the norm. They would treat the scene as if they knew a body could be found so not to lose valuable evidence.

Personally, I find F. Williams very suspicious! He's the first to mention the suitcase stolen, defending the Pastor, and has access to the church. Was he at the Pastor's home that day? But then I get confused on this because why would they take the Pastor's daughters SUV...
I don't know anymore.

If the suitcase was stolen, the time will become very important. Was it before or after Sandra went missing?

Yes, I agree. Williams should be questioned at length since he appears to be connected to all three: the suitcase, the church, and Sandra.

Why were you donating it? Why was it left outdoors?
Is it part of a SET? Where are the other pieces?
Why do you think someone would steal a cast- off suitcase in plain sight?

I would make them squirm because this is just squirrely.
adding on to this... I want to know more about this alleged church rummage sale. I tried to do a tracy press search to see if they had it listed in the local paper but due to the new tracypress site their search engine has a glich in it! Darn!

Hi Passionflower...:)

I have read what Williams said in the article and agree that LE said they had heard a rumor but no police report had been filed......who is this William's guy? What is he basing his info on....did Lawless tell him that, he doesn't mention names...is he a church member at their church....I need to go back and read that one again.......I've read so much over the last few days they all sorta start running together....
I hear ya sburst! I remember him saying "she said" in terms of the party whom the suitcase was "stolen" from but he didn't name names.

If the suitcase was stolen, the time will become very important. Was it before or after Sandra went missing?

Yes, I agree. Williams should be questioned at length since he appears to be connected to all three: the suitcase, the church, and Sandra.
:clap::clap::clap:I couldn't agree more!

Also....Williams said the case was filled with stuff going to the rummage sale... so where is the rest of the "stuff"? They went thru all the trash at the transfer station so any more info that Williams could provide on that could greatly help tie up ends!

if anyone has twitter...kron is answering questions... that would be a great one to ask... about Williams!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back